PDA

View Full Version : Draft comments on sirius

BlitzburghNation
02-27-2007, 10:06 PM
Heard solomon wilcots on afternoon blitz say the steelers will be taking a corner back in the 1st round :dunno: Hope he was just giving his opinion,
But he did say that the steelers were looking at cornerbacks :scratch:
Maybe he's knows something we don't :dunno:

House of Steel
02-27-2007, 10:07 PM
He is full of ****. LMAO.

Koopa
02-27-2007, 10:09 PM
Heard solomon wilcots on afternoon blitz say the steelers will be taking a corner back in the 1st round :dunno: Hope he was just giving his opinion,
But he did say that the steelers were looking at cornerbacks :scratch:
Maybe he's knows something we don't :dunno:

just another jackass that doesn't know ****...........

House of Steel
02-27-2007, 10:12 PM
Well, Koopa said it one level higher. :rofl:

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-27-2007, 10:21 PM
just another jackass that doesn't know ****...........

solomom or HoS ??? :hilarious:

House of Steel
02-27-2007, 10:23 PM
HEY!!! I resent that!!! :bigfinger:

K Train
02-27-2007, 10:34 PM
**** a corner...that would be dumb

BlitzburghRockCity
02-27-2007, 10:38 PM
I can't believe we'd even consider a corner in the first round. If Tomlin and Colbert do that it would be the dumbest move Ive seen yet from the Steelers with their first round pick.

Im sure Solomen just had 1 too many martini's before the show :drinkup:

BlackGold4vr
02-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Don't you think that with so many people representing at the combine it would be in your best interest to leave some doubt in the minds of the other teams about your "true" interests? I think there is a whole lot of "cloak and dagger" moves going on between teams! Once you show your real hand it makes it kinda hard to wheel and deal doesn't it? I spent 3 years as a Marine Corps recruiter so I do know a little something about not showing my whole hand! :rofl:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-27-2007, 10:56 PM
I'd certainly hope we don't show our whole hand in this. It's just funny how everybody has a "source close to the team" that tells them we are drafting this or that position...and everybody's take is different :lol:

BlackGold4vr
02-27-2007, 11:01 PM
It's just funny how everybody has a "source close to the team" that tells them we are drafting this or that position...and everybody's take is different :lol:

By the time the draft rolls around there should be strong signs that we are going to draft a football player! I would hope that our smokescreen is so thick that other teams have no clue what we're going to do! And we have an advantage here because we have a brand new first time NFL coach with a zero track record! :lol:

kgreen
02-27-2007, 11:21 PM
**** a corner...that would be dumb

Maybe this is a sign that Tomlin isn't comfortable w/ our Secondary (other than Troy). Ricardo sucked last year, Deshea was off and Ike was rusty (but he's working on it). Maybe Dick LeBeau, Tomlin and Colbert have decided that that someone's stock they like is dropping or maybe they like what they saw from a CB, it could be any number of things. Maybe they saw alot they liked in Tim Shaw, a possible mid-rounder and said "we like him better than a Adam Carriker or Jarvis Moss". You never know with this stuff like last year when everyone was sold we were taking LenDale White. We instead traded up to 25th to nab Holmes. I trust Kevin Colbert and I guess now I have to trust Tomlin.

This is a pretty good draft in terms of early rounds for CB though. You have Leon Hall, who could be steal even though his stock fell form a bad end of the year (he got burnt in the Rose Bowl). I do like that CB from Fresno State though, Marcus McCauley. He runs a 4.3 40! http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/cb/marcusmccauley.html

Like I said, you never know with this. :dunno: