PDA

View Full Version : KC/Steeler Game in '06

Steelerlyn
02-27-2007, 01:10 AM
Last season this was the game that my club chose to have for our annual tailgate, as you may or may not know. During our tailgate, we were asked by someone to give an interview. They told us we would be shown before the game, on national tv. All of us grabbed our cells phones and called people at home to tell them about it and to not miss any of the game especially the part prior to the game. Long story short, the 1pm game ran over so we were never on national tv. Tonight Friday told me he has On Demand and he saw the 20 second clip of us. If anyone in Pittsburgh can get me a copy of it, I would so greatly appreciate it. Friday said comcast in Pgh would probably be the place to start.

Thanks in advance,

House of Steel
02-27-2007, 01:15 AM
Now this I got to see for myself. WE HAVE GOT TO DO THIS FOR STEELER ADDICTS, this would be our greatest chance to get our forum advertised nationally for the STEELER Nation to see.

PITT23
02-27-2007, 06:11 PM
I'll see what I can do since I have On Demand. I'm going out for the night right now but tomorrow I should be able to get something.

I figure I could just tape it playing on the TV and upload it on YouTube and send you the link.

Steelerlyn
02-27-2007, 07:05 PM
I'll see what I can do since I have On Demand. I'm going out for the night right now but tomorrow I should be able to get something.

I figure I could just tape it playing on the TV and upload it on YouTube and send you the link.

Oh thank you so much that would be really nice!~