PDA

View Full Version : Matt Kenseth wins at California!

BlackGold4vr
02-26-2007, 03:06 PM
Congrats to all Kenseth fans out there! My man Jeff Burton finished 4th and is second in the cup standings after 2 races. Only 5 points behind Mark Martin. RCR looks strong this year. All 3 Childress cars were running in the top 5 at one point yesterday. :bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-26-2007, 03:30 PM
:woot: Kenseth led the most laps of the race and even after that red flag stop with 7 laps to go he built a nice lead on Gordon and company to finish out strong.

BlackGold4vr
02-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Guess they need to find more creative ways to cheat! :bonk:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Damn crew chiefs :lol:

House of Steel
02-26-2007, 03:42 PM
Well I score 284 points in my first week, not too bad. I should of left Kenseth in the hot seat. D'OH!!!! Gordon and Martin got me some good points.

BB2W
02-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Congrats to Matt!

He loves that track. He won the Busch and the Cup race, a driver hasn't done that since... well, last year when he did it. :greengrin:

BlackGold4vr
02-26-2007, 07:52 PM
Congrats to Matt!

He loves that track. He won the Busch and the Cup race, a driver hasn't done that since... well, last year when he did it. :greengrin:

What a short memory! Kevin Harvick just won both the Busch and Cup races last week at Daytona! :yesnod:

BB2W
02-26-2007, 08:55 PM
What a short memory! Kevin Harvick just won both the Busch and Cup races last week at Daytona! :yesnod:I was talking about California... an announcer messed up (or was joking) during the race and said it hadn't been done at Cali since... oh, last year when he did it.

BlackGold4vr
02-26-2007, 09:04 PM
I was talking about California... an announcer messed up (or was joking) during the race and said it hadn't been done at Cali since... oh, last year when he did it.

Your boy drove a really good race! Its too bad Harvick couldn't have raced Kenseth to the finish line because he also had a really good car at the end. If that last caution hadn't come out I believe Harvick catches Matt and wins that race. Nice win! Watch out for RCR they have their **** wired this year!
:cope: