PDA

View Full Version : Jerome Bettis: Beyond the Glory

AZ_Steeler
08-21-2006, 06:04 PM
This past Saturday I woke up early and to my surprise Beyond the Glory of Jerome Bettis was on FSN. Luckily I had been watching FSN the night before so my Tivo had been recording the channel. So I rewound it to the beginning and got to see the entire show. This one included his trip to the Super Bowl in his home town!

It was an awesome story, and talked about how he really wanted to be a Sooner, until the team was put on probation. Then it covered his time at ND and with the Rams. I don't want to tell to much about the story in case some of you haven't seen it yet, but I wanted to let you all know it was on the past weekend so I would imagine it will be on again soon so you all can look out for it.

PS: I'm not sure if this was the correct forum to post this, but it didn't feel right putting the Bus in Other Football Talk ;)

PITT23
08-21-2006, 06:11 PM
I havent seen this one but I saw "In Focus: The Fumble" about the last few minutes of that Indy game. It was an interesting show with gome good photos/camera angles and it made me realize what a crazy and unforgettable game that truely was.

PS- This was the right forum
PSS- Congrats on the upcoming baby

BlitzburghRockCity
08-21-2006, 06:25 PM
Ive that many times, its a great story ! I never tire of watching it. They've got some great footage of his games in that story too !

Aunkster
08-22-2006, 01:53 AM
anyone who sees when this may be on again please keep us posted

PITT23
08-22-2006, 09:39 AM
Just checked the digital cable search on my TV and it says that the Jerome one won't ben on for at least another week. They're going to be showing a ton of Reggie White and (booooo!!!!) Ray Lewis.

AZ_Steeler
08-22-2006, 12:18 PM
Ray Lewis

What did he ever do besides cover up or be a part of an "incident" outside a club??? Are they going to talk about how he got out of it ;)