PDA

View Full Version : What really pisses me off

BlitzburghNation
02-23-2007, 10:02 PM
is hearing whiney *** millionaires , cry about the franchise tag, especially the latest whine from saints DE charles grant :nono: Quoting to the press that he's being treated like a scub and the organization is spitting in my face :blah: POOR BABY,,,,,,He's only gonna get 8.6 million for "07 :scratch:
He deserves a swift :greenkick: and a NY :bigfinger: howdy !

Ambridge
02-24-2007, 07:13 PM
If I'm correct the salary for a Franchise Tag is guaranteed money??
All these players who want the big long term contracts are after the signing bonus's which is the only part of the contract that is guaranteed.

These turds who complain about the tag should just look at it as a nice one year deal where they are certain to get a truck load of money regardless.

Charles Grant saying that he's being paid and treated like a scrub is the same type of over paid idiot who claims he needs the big deal so he can put food on the table.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-24-2007, 07:44 PM
It's like they are getting chump change here. You're team obviously thinks you're worth something to give you that tag and all that guaranteed money. Just take the damn money, suck it up for another year and if you don't like the team still, then you can go, but for God sakes these people act like their careers are over because they are franchised ! :cursin:

DIESELMAN
02-25-2007, 12:02 AM
The money these guys are getting with the franchise tag is ridiculous. Its gone up by as much as 43% for QB's along with all the other positions going up also. These guys who bitch about the tag are just a bunch of spoiled ****ing wannabe adults. They don't have a clue on how good they got it.