PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin's Coaching Genius Flares Early in 2018

steelspikes
08-14-2018, 10:17 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ben-roethlisberger-being-evaluated-for-concussion-after-being-hit-in-training-camp-practice/

Just read the headlne at CBS.com.: Ben Roethlisberger being evaluated for concussion after being hit in training camp practice

Can somebody explain to me how Knute Tomlin doesn't make it loud and clear that: " N0B0DY
lays an effin hand on that big dude over there wearing #7....Capiche????"

The Steeler future HOF quarterback now might be in the league's Concussion Protocol . I assure you that this type of idiocy takes place at no other NFL training camp.

Update: Ben Roethlisberger has cleared the concussion protocol.

Roethlisberger was thought to have suffered a concussion when he took a hit during Tuesday's practice. Clearing the protocol this quickly suggests he was not actually concussed, however. Roethlisberger will not play Thursday night, but he will be fine for the third preseason game.
Source: Gerry Dulac on Twitter Aug 16 - 12:29 PM

muncher
08-26-2018, 12:11 PM
the steelers win regular season games in spite of tomlin

steelspikes
08-27-2018, 10:17 PM
the steelers win regular season games in spite of tomlin

Trying to give MT the benefit of the doubt when I can. Expect AFC North to be a dogfight this year; will take superior coaching to win the Division.

muncher
08-31-2018, 06:14 PM
the only thing holding this team back is tomlin
this team has had more talent than any/most all other afc teams the past decade but tomlin cant win anything other than regular season games with his own players