PDA

View Full Version : Pats and Falcons

North Steel
02-05-2017, 10:33 PM
I guess the way the Steelers lost to the Pats wasn't so bad after all. To loose this way the Falcons did I would have probably jumped off the roof of my house.

Real Deal Steel
02-06-2017, 01:19 AM
Biggest choke job in history. Matt Ryan is now called Mattie ice cream because he melts under pressure.

You don't take sacks in the red zone to knock you out of field goal range. Every experienced qb knows that. Ryan lost his poise under pressure; he's a choker big time

Rocky#20
02-06-2017, 08:42 AM
Biggest choke job in history. Matt Ryan is now called Mattie ice cream because he melts under pressure.

You don't take sacks in the red zone to knock you out of field goal range. Every experienced qb knows that. Ryan lost his poise under pressure; he's a choker big time
Correct. With 3 minutes to go a FG would have clinched it. If the Falcons would have just kneeled down 3 times and kicked the FG, they would have won. Instead Ryan scrambles backwards and takes a 13 yard sack.

Rocky#20
02-06-2017, 11:31 AM
I have to comment on the 84 Lumber commercial where it sympathetically showed 2 illegals trying to sneak across the border. If 84 Lumber is now promoting illegal activity, then they shouldn't mind if I go into their store and walk out with a new power saw without paying. It would be hypocritical of them to stop me after seeing that commercial.

teeceemadison
02-06-2017, 12:37 PM
why the hell did they call a pass on that play anyway? they did that earlier on a 3rd n 1 as well, my gosh, did they learn nothing from pete carroll...sickens me that two lombardis were giftwrapped to the cheaters....freakin giftwrapped with a red bow...both times the cheats were about to lose, and both times, the o.c. did something so stupid, unbelieveable.

Real Deal Steel
02-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Cheatriots are lucky as well as good.

SuperSteelers
02-07-2017, 12:24 AM
The only reason I even tuned into this years SuperBowl was for the commercials and they sucked big time just like the Falcons.

muncher
02-08-2017, 04:06 PM
The only reason I even tuned into this years SuperBowl was for the commercials and they sucked big time just like the Falcons.

falcons would have embarrassed us

SuperSteelers
02-11-2017, 12:33 AM
falcons would have embarrassed us

Most likely, however by suck I mean that they had the game won and lost to the hated Tom Shady and the Cheatriots