PDA

View Full Version : they didnt even seem to try .....

teeceemadison
01-23-2017, 02:31 PM
there was no spark, no sense of urgency, no fired up team....i saw nothing all night, they seemingly didnt even try....
or am i missing something here?

muncher
01-23-2017, 03:51 PM
spot on. i never felt like we were ever in the game

Real Deal Steel
01-23-2017, 04:23 PM
Yep,

No sense of urgency. And..Leve'on Bell is not saying he had a groin situation for weeks now and hadn't reported it. So much so that the reason they had Toussaint activated is that Bell was hurting.

Steelers could be in trouble for not reporting the injury. Just like the Seahawks got in trouble about Sherman's MCL sprain.

teeceemadison
01-24-2017, 08:33 AM
again, did anyone here note on pompeani's sports show sunday nite, the one panelist, cant recall his name, noted that Hogan, from the cheatriots, said 'we knew what plays they were running'....so, either something was up again, or tomlin et al, were so predictable, and made zero adjustments....

what a lackluster performance, there was no fire in anyone eyes, even when ther were screw ups made on offense and defense, i saw zero steeler reactions, they were just sleep walking thru the game...the game plan was shitt, the execution was lacking....there was simply nothing there...they stopped playing any semblance of dee after sacking brady.

i thought after that sack we had something, because they actually had played tight coverage, and applied pressure, but after that, they slipped into that stupid softzone and sat back off the receivers....i dont understand why they changed...??

Real Deal Steel
01-24-2017, 11:20 AM
The Cheatriots are probably cheating again but the league is always two steps behind them.

Remember, the Patriots were deflating balls for 7 years before they got caught. I'm sure they have some new way to cheat but it will be a while before we find out what their up to.

lancer89074
01-24-2017, 09:15 PM
The Steelers came out flat...no doubt they were planning their getaway vacations. Must be nice not to have to spend their winters in dreary Pittsburgh. I would like to see a list of where the players are right now as of this moment...it would be a real eye opener.

Many of them don't give what happened on that field a second thought...the suckers known as the Steeler Nation are the only ones that truly care. Looks like Ben cares big time though so I will give him some credit...any player who lives in Pittsburgh and is there now will feel the despair and embarrassment from their performance.

Real Deal Steel
01-25-2017, 04:57 PM
They need to use free agency on a major free agent. Like a Veteran cornerback who can cover man on man. I know it's not the norm but Ben hinting at retirement makes things a little out of the norm.

Get it done Colbert. Get it done!!!!!!!!!!

lancer89074
01-26-2017, 05:23 PM
If Pittsburgh had Mel Blount, Rod Woodson, Donnie Shell, and Troy Polamalu in their youth and prime...this present coaching staff would still screw it up.

Rocky#20
01-27-2017, 04:33 PM
If Pittsburgh had Mel Blount, Rod Woodson, Donnie Shell, and Troy Polamalu in their youth and prime...this present coaching staff would still screw it up.

Butler would have had Joe Greene and LC Greenwood dropping back in coverage.

ChucktownSteeler
01-31-2017, 06:34 PM
I thibk the Pasteristics*** are very good but are also cheating in some form or fashion again. If caught this time both Kraft and Belicheater should receive a life-time ban and all championships vacated.