PDA

View Full Version : Bengals are back to being the " Bengals"

Real Deal Steel
10-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Nice to see the Bengals back to normal now. Seems that Hue Jackson leaving them was more significant then even they knew. There won't be anymore playoffs for them.

The Chin
10-10-2016, 09:47 AM
I am soooo sorry guys.

The Steelers are doing well so you are stuck talking about the Bengals.

You do have the best anti-Steelers website on the web though. Is the owner a Purple Browns fan? Pats fan? Just curious.

ChucktownSteeler
10-10-2016, 11:05 AM
I am soooo sorry guys.

The Steelers are doing well so you are stuck talking about the Bengals.

You do have the best anti-Steelers website on the web though. Is the owner a Purple Browns fan? Pats fan? Just curious.

Chin (Tarlsqtr),

You are more than welcome here, but let's keep it real. As my screen name suggests I have had a little friend visit this week-end (named Matthew) and I have been preoccupied. If you haven't heard of Matthew I suggest turning on the TV. I am back up and running and get a few Steeler articles out today.

Again, you are more than welcome here, but let's keep it Steeler related and avoid the snarky posts. First and last warning.

ChucktownSteeler
10-10-2016, 11:27 AM
Nice to see the Bengals back to normal now. Seems that Hue Jackson leaving them was more significant then even they knew. There won't be anymore playoffs for them.

I saw a clip with Hue Jackson last week and I believe he is very good and knowledgeable. Perhaps he was the ghost in the machine with the bungals. Good to see them and the rats lose. I could be wrong but I think we are the #1 seed in the AFC right now.

Just be-careful the game next week against the Dolphins could be a trap game. Don't get caught looking a head to the Pats*.

Real Deal Steel
10-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Your right: we really don't want to look past the Dolphins. I hope the Eagles game taught they a lesson in taking your opponent lightly.