PDA

View Full Version : The good, the bad, the ugly

ChucktownSteeler
10-03-2016, 01:51 AM
The good - A tremendous amount of good here, Ben, Bell, all the WRs, good to see DHB getting some playing time. Bell looked great, hope he can stay healthy and off the ganja. Good support by DAW, a consummate pro and self-less teammate. When on the this offense is scary good. Just think when Ladarius green comes back and what if, just what if Bryant hadn't been suspended. Scary stuff indeed. Defense looked good for 3.5 quarters, would have liked to see them finish it out strong. Probably a little shade on Butler, he shouldn't have called off the dogs. Great, great game called by Haley. This I fear is a double-edged sword. I hope no-one offers him a HC job next year. Dangerfield I thought looked great. maybe better than Golden. I liked seeing Justin Gilbert in there as well. A give a C to Burns, he had some good plays and a few bad ones. Good game by Finney, this could be a star of the future.

The bad - Not a lot here. However,too many penalties on the OL, especially DeCastro. He's supposed to be our stud. He wiped out a few good gainers by penalties, same with Gilbert. At least when Gilbert went down we had a viable back-up and not Adams. A few missed tackles in the 4th quarter as well, but by then the game was over. Lastly - A. Brown quite doing the idiotic end-zone dances. You're going to cost your team sooner or later.

The ugly - The KC Chiefs. Flat out stunk up the joint. They head into their bye-week and that could be worse. They have an extra week to dwell on the shellacking.

Bring on the JETS, JETS, JETS.

Real Deal Steel
10-03-2016, 03:08 PM
Team really rebounded from last week. Don't like to see them take games off but this is now a time to string some wins together and take full control of the division.

ChucktownSteeler
10-03-2016, 06:04 PM
They did and I'd like to see Tomlin put an end to this idiotic dancing in the end-zone by Brown. A great receiver, no doubt but this idiotic, moronic antics has to stop. This will hurt us against a good team. They said he was fined over $9,000 last time and this time it would more. Hard to believe a guy crying poor-mouth a few weeks ago would voluntarily through this much money out the window.

ChucktownSteeler
10-03-2016, 06:13 PM
A good test for Tomlin will be if he can have the team ready for the Jets, J-E-T-S, Jets and they not have a let down.

Real Deal Steel
10-03-2016, 10:34 PM
I like to see the defense picks some of those helium balls off that Fitzpatrick throws. Make the game easier.

Rocky#20
10-04-2016, 09:06 PM
As of right now the Steelers own the #2 seed in the AFC. They can't have any let down against the Jets.