PDA

View Full Version : Steelers football in 6 months can't wait.

Steelerddan
01-17-2016, 10:06 PM
Although a tough loss I'm truly excited about the 2016 season first off I see a young and improving defense, especially Shazier, what I'm mostly excited about next year is that this offense is only going to get better.

The return of Bell and Pounce a full season of Bryant and did you see Sammie Coates boy is he impressive, what weapons. Let's hope they draft a couple of cbs

The only thing that stops us is injuries hopefully they won't bites us like it did this year. Truly expect the Steelers to be a Super Bowl favorite next year.

ChucktownSteeler
01-17-2016, 10:19 PM
Although a tough loss I'm truly excited about the 2016 season first off I see a young and improving defense, especially Shazier, what I'm mostly excited about next year is that this offense is only going to get better.

The return of Bell and Pounce a full season of Bryant and did you see Sammie Coates boy is he impressive, what weapons. Let's hope they draft a couple of cbs

The only thing that stops us is injuries hopefully they won't bites us like it did this year. Truly expect the Steelers to be a Super Bowl favorite next year.

I thought Shazier regressed as the season went on. I think DuPree is the real deal. I hope we are smart enough to keep Boswell over Sushiham, but I doubt it. There is no guarantee Pouncey will be back or that he can even stay healthy. He has hinted about retiring. Same with LeVeon Bell. Dude was a workhorse in college but can't stay health now. I me will tell, but I have no faith they go CB or S in the draft. They need an edge rusher as Jarvis Jones is now a proven bust.

Steelerddan
01-17-2016, 10:28 PM
I think you're wrong on Shazier he has a lot of potential if he can stay healthy, I agree with you on Jones it's time to cut ties, I do like Dupree.

Rocky#20
01-17-2016, 10:40 PM
I hate to say anything bad about my favorite player, but I think Heath has really regressed this year and had a big drop in this game that would have given us a first and goal. Also from what I saw of Sammie Coates today, I would give him a real shot at replacing Wheaton.

ChucktownSteeler
01-17-2016, 10:45 PM
I hate to say anything bad about my favorite player, but I think Heath has really regressed this year and had a big drop in this game that would have given us a first and goal. Also from what I saw of Sammie Coates today, I would give him a real shot at replacing Wheaton.

I like Coates a lot, too bad he rotted on the bench this year. I like Bryant as well, if he can stay off the weed. The next time is a10-game suspension, that's way it is hard to cut ties with Wheaton. Bryant is a puff away from being Gordon.

North Steel
01-17-2016, 10:58 PM
The only thing I want to see next year is, the first game between Steelers and Cinci is someone take out that piece of sh*t Burfict at the knees. My son told me he read that someone on Cinci said "All is right now" after the loss

Real Deal Steel
01-18-2016, 10:19 AM
Shazier is a talent but what good is that if you can't stay healthy? Dupree will be a good one. I'm not knocking Ben; But his style of play..extending the play will only lead to more injuries as he gets older. Either Ben adopts to more 3 to 5 step drop passes or we are going to see a banged up Ben at the end of every season and that means NO chance at winning anything in the post-season.

Until Colbert commits a high draft pick or two to the cornerback position, we are just wasting time. Colbert needs to take stock of the WR position of our division rivals. No 5"8" hobbit is going to cover A.J. Green one on one. Not to mention the new # 1 rookie WR the Ravens had to IR because of a knee contusion (He's 6 "4" too).

SuperSteelers
01-18-2016, 01:02 PM
Until Colbert commits a high draft pick or two to the cornerback position, we are just wasting time.

So very true. Until that happens, the Steelers will never have a championship caliber defense.