PDA

View Full Version : 4 solid weeks of defense......

teeceemadison
12-28-2014, 11:38 PM
...where did this come from? picks, forced fumbles, sacks, pressure up the middle, limiting scoring....

ChucktownSteeler
12-28-2014, 11:39 PM
The front seven is getting pressure, which in turn makes the secondary that much better. Couple that with a few younger hungrier players (McCain, Blake) and the defense is looking fine.

I would stay with this defense as is, no matter if Ike and Troy are healthy or not. I like this group right now.

teeceemadison
12-28-2014, 11:42 PM
if they are winning, i have no issues......

ChucktownSteeler
12-28-2014, 11:45 PM
if they are winning, i have no issues......

Ike and Troy - Thanks for the memories, but the young group in there right now is getting the job done and creating sacks and turnovers. I am wondering now if we try and sign Worilds.

Steeldriven
12-29-2014, 12:07 AM
The front seven is getting pressure, which in turn makes the secondary that much better. Couple that with a few younger hungrier players (McCain, Blake) and the defense is looking fine.

I would stay with this defense as is, no matter if Ike and Troy are healthy or not. I like this group right now.

This is exactly right, no need to fix what isn't broke. Sorry troy and ike but just wait for your chance to contribute.

SuperSteelers
12-29-2014, 12:27 AM
Hopefully the Steelers organization will keep playing the injured card on Troy and Ike for the rest of the season.