PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Wheaton

ChucktownSteeler
12-14-2014, 04:18 PM
Is coming into his own very nicely. I like this kid.

teeceemadison
12-14-2014, 05:00 PM
cant say the same about lance moore...he's a dud so far

mcfly06
12-14-2014, 09:44 PM
cant say the same about lance moore...he's a dud so far

When we signed Lance Moore, I was actually excited and expected a lot more from him. He hasn't done anything he should of had that catch today, wonder what his problem is?

SuperSteelers
12-14-2014, 10:26 PM
Why is everyone so down on Lance after almost making an incredible grab. The guy has made some huge catches on 3rd down in a couple of previous games that kept the chains moving on some crucial scoring drives.

cali_fan
12-15-2014, 01:53 AM
Why is everyone so down on Lance after almost making an incredible grab. The guy has made some huge catches on 3rd down in a couple of previous games that kept the chains moving on some crucial scoring drives.
This again

Real Deal Steel
12-15-2014, 02:47 AM
Lance Moore is just taking up space that Bryant or Wheaton should be occupying.

ChucktownSteeler
12-15-2014, 07:13 AM
Is coming into his own very nicely. I like this kid.

Vincent
12-15-2014, 01:48 PM

^^^this^^^

The guy only had 2 opportunities yesterday and both of them were passes he should not be expected to pull in. The other chance was a slant thrown behind him.

I'm all about Wheaton & Bryant as 2 & 3, but give Moore a break. I think he may have dropped ONE pass this year.

Blitzburgh92
12-15-2014, 05:50 PM
I think Moore has done pretty well with the time he's had. That was a really tough throw to catch yesterday and he's made some key grabs as mentioned already. He's not taking much time, if any, away from Bryant or Wheaton.

I'm sure glad the FO signed Brown when they did. It's going to be tough, if not impossible to keep Bryant and Wheaton as long as they keep it up. I think Bryant is almost on the same level now and will be MUCH better throughout his career (Randy Moss style), but who knows, Wheaton is looking pretty good.

Vincent
12-15-2014, 07:31 PM
I'm really not looking forward to the day that one of those 3 leaves.