PDA

View Full Version : AFC North update

ChucktownSteeler
12-08-2014, 04:57 AM
CINCINNATI Ben Roethlisberger owns this slice of real estate in southwest Ohio, has for more than a decade. He welcomed new partners to the firm of Burst the Bengals Bubble Sunday as the Steelers tightened the race in the AFC North Division like a tourniquet.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2014/12/07/With-victory-over-Bengals-Roethlisberger-and-Bell-boost-Steelers-in-AFC-North-race-Ed-Bouchette/stories/201412070219

Steeltrap
12-08-2014, 08:04 AM
Steelers are 19-5 in their last 24 games against the Bengals in Ohio.

Speeed
12-08-2014, 08:48 AM
What are they at home?

Steelers are 19-5 in their last 24 games against the Bengals in Ohio.

Steeltrap
12-08-2014, 09:41 AM
What are they at home?

Don't know. I got that stat while watching the game. Point is that more times then not, we whipped the Bungals in their own house often.

Blitzburgh92
12-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Don't know. I got that stat while watching the game. Point is that more times then not, we whipped the Bungals in their own house often.

This is why I'm always optimistic when we play the Bengals, even when they are doing good. You just know they are going to be the Bungles and find a way to lose. Their whole organization doesn't know how to win when it counts most, neither does their QB, and it seems we are just much more physical then them when playing each other.

ChucktownSteeler
12-08-2014, 01:53 PM
This is why I'm always optimistic when we play the Bengals, even when they are doing good. You just know they are going to be the Bungles and find a way to lose. Their whole organization doesn't know how to win when it counts most, neither does their QB, and it seems we are just much more physical then them when playing each other.

I am always optimistic when we play the Bengals because if there is a worse coach in the AFC North right now it is Marvin Lewis. We seem to have good success against him.