PDA

View Full Version : Another bad CBS mock.......

kgreen
02-17-2007, 01:29 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9961542

I thought this was a terrible mock draft. I mean a CB? We have good corners. In case you missed something, Ike Taylor is still young and STILL shut down Chad Johnson in the final week of the season. That is saying something since Ike struggled but stayed honest (he admitted to having a 'bad game' vs. Denver) and stayed confident. I don't like the Steelers to go DB here. I know the Steelers are ok and maybe draft a nickleback down line in maybe round 4 or round 5. But, in round 1? No I think they draft a RB or a DE here. A tweener like Jarvis Moss would be perfect if the Steelers do plan to mix up the 3-4 and 4-3 schemes (with a 3-4 base). Moss is a good sized (6-6 251!!!!!) DE/OLB type player who could playout like a better version of Mike Vrable. I would also welcome it if the Steelers traded down to select Tony Hunt or stayed at 15 and took Marshawn Lynch. At some point the Steelers need to draft a power running to compliment Willie Parker. This might not happen in Round 1 though, especially with the DE class of this year.:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-17-2007, 02:44 PM
Aren't we all going to be shocked and throwing a fit if Tomlin drafts a CB in the first round ! :lol:

yeah these mocks seem to be getting worse and worse lately, it's almost comical to see the rationalization these "experts" use to make their picks.

Koopa
02-17-2007, 02:47 PM
the mocks that are bad are the major network mocks, the good mocks can be found on footballsfuture and nfldraftcountdown, they actually put some thought into why the player will be picked

and if tomlin picks a corner back i'm gonna turn on colbert cause you know that isn't tomlins pick :lol:

DIESELMAN
02-17-2007, 03:08 PM
About 90% of the mocks I've seen have us taking a CB....experts my ***!!!

SteelersfaninPhilly
02-17-2007, 03:15 PM
Can we wait til we have the combine to have a better idea.

Koopa
02-17-2007, 03:16 PM
so we're not allowed to talk anymore????

SteelersfaninPhilly
02-17-2007, 03:28 PM
No Koopa your not allowed to talk anymore. :lol: I just find these predictions worthless. Cause most of the time the writers have there heads so far up there ***....

DIESELMAN
02-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Can we wait til we have the combine to have a better idea.

NO!!!!! :banana:

so we're not allowed to talk anymore????

YES!!!!! :bigthumb:

Koopa
02-17-2007, 03:35 PM
No Koopa your not allowed to talk anymore. :lol: I just find these predictions worthless. Cause most of the time the writers have there heads so far up there ***....

and these major networks will continue to have their heads up their asses, even after the combine they'll for some odd *** reason think we need a cb........ the best mocks are fan mocks, even if they ain't right, they are better to read because fans actually follow teams and don't just pick **** to pick ****.........