PDA

View Full Version : Offense is good, defense a liability

Go 'Lers
09-30-2014, 05:53 PM
Unlike a few short years ago the offense is our savior!

Ben is slinging it, Le'Veon is already a top 5 back, and Antonio is...he's just amazing.

Even better news is Haley is mixing it up and the O-line is playing like the Berlin Wall (pre 1989)

The worry area is our defense. Are you the fans:

A.) worried the D is too old
B.) optimistic the guys (once healthy) make us elite again
C.) too early to tell

NeilPatrickBanana
09-30-2014, 06:04 PM

Ben is slinging it, Le'Veon is already a top 5 back, and Antonio is...he's just amazing.

Even better news is Haley is mixing it up and the O-line is playing like the Berlin Wall (pre 1989)

C.) too early to tell

A.) No
B.) No
C.) No

D. Not enough talent to execute an ineffective scheme

Big T
09-30-2014, 06:10 PM
Too old?

Rollers
09-30-2014, 08:36 PM

C.) too early to tell

O line like the Berlin wall??? Ben got sacked five times I think against the Bucs. Not a great wall

Rollers
09-30-2014, 08:36 PM
A.) No
B.) No
C.) No

agreed

steelchamp204
10-01-2014, 11:30 AM
I said 3 years ago that this offense will have to start carrying this defense, is this really a shock to anyone?

JackLambert
10-01-2014, 12:21 PM
A.) No
B.) No
C.) No

I mean, ^this^ is very true. They aren't old but they aren't good and they need most/all of Heyward, Shazier, Jones, Shamarko, and Tuitt to become good players or this is a multi year problem. To say nothing of a dire CB situation.

ChucktownSteeler
10-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Is this multiple choice or answer all 3? I think B and C are conflicting.

LatrobePA
10-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Not too old but too stupid! Learn to play within the rules di ckheads!

ChucktownSteeler
10-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Not too old but too stupid! Learn to play within the rules di ckheads!

How hard is it on special teams to coach: If you see the players name don't block him. The first player that does would be cut. Yet we have seen this penalty for 4 or 5 years now.

Hey, but the Steelers always have bad special teams, something must be in the air around the confluence. It can't be corrected.

NeilPatrickBanana
10-01-2014, 02:12 PM
How hard is it on special teams to coach: If you see the players name don't block him. The first player that does would be cut. Yet we have seen this penalty for 4 or 5 years now.

Hey, but the Steelers always have bad special teams, something must be in the air around the confluence. It can't be corrected.

the same reason you hold if you get beat clean on the QBs blindside...

K Train
10-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Or why you tug on a jersey if you are getting smoked in coverage

ChucktownSteeler
10-01-2014, 03:17 PM
Not really. I 'v seen Steeler players completely away from the play blocking in the back and getting called. Complete BS.

LatrobePA
10-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Not really. I 'v seen Steeler players completely away from the play blocking in the back and getting called. Complete BS.

Just a very undisciplined team right now. Fix that **** and quick we can be an alright team!

FlatsSteeler
10-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Or why you tug on a jersey if you are getting smoked in coverage

Beats giving up a TD.......Even 15 yds from the Spot of the Foul.....beats a TD......

K Train
10-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Beats giving up a TD.......Even 15 yds from the Spot of the Foul.....beats a TD......

Yeah thats what i meant....might give them the ball at the 10 but at least it give the defense a chance