PDA

View Full Version : A little good faith - NPB

ChucktownSteeler
09-20-2014, 12:03 PM
To show a little good faith I will lift the ban on NPB a day early. It was in effect until tomorrow night. To be sure no one truth be told I hate no one on this board and love nothing more than a good football conversation. However we need to keep civil discourse along those lines and not try (or appear to try) to beat people down, humiliate, or embarrass them. We need to grow the site, not have it wither away.

Anyway, long story short NPB is free to return.

C-town

Big T
09-20-2014, 12:08 PM
Shut up, stupid. You're stupid and your opinions are stupid. Stupid.

Lol come on. I had to.

ChucktownSteeler
09-20-2014, 01:17 PM
Shut up, stupid. You're stupid and your opinions are stupid. Stupid.

Lol come on. I had to.

That's some funny stuff right there.

NeilPatrickBanana
09-20-2014, 09:28 PM
in a show of good faith, i will do my best to be nice

LevonKirkland99
09-20-2014, 09:41 PM
Just be nice to people..."dumb posts" isn't that against forum rules?

NeilPatrickBanana
09-20-2014, 09:46 PM
Just be nice to people..."dumb posts" isn't that against forum rules?

i thought i was being nice?

i cant win

( i edited...)

steelchamp204
09-21-2014, 11:50 AM
i thought i was being nice?

i cant win

( i edited...)

Neil, you're fine. But understand, not all of us here are experts on topics at hand, as you know obviously. We like what you bring to the table as a poster which includes a ton of info, but if someone debates with you with an average joe kind of debate, just respect it. It's good to have a debate, but fans are always going to have different opinions on certain things.

Welcome back.:yellowthumb:

ChucktownSteeler
09-21-2014, 02:11 PM
Neil, you're fine. But understand, not all of us here are experts on topics at hand, as you know obviously. We like what you bring to the table as a poster which includes a ton of info, but if someone debates with you with an average joe kind of debate, just respect it. It's good to have a debate, but fans are always going to have different opinions on certain things.

Well said and we are lucky to have such experts as NPB on the board. We all need to remember that we are Steeler fans and what might be a "dumb" or "stupid" topic or comment to some may in fact be very sincere to the person that posted it. Let's support each other and if there is someone that posts a topic you don't believe to be "smart" just ignore.

coldrolled
09-22-2014, 08:54 AM
We had a great game... nice win.. ben was playing better, but we still have this one stat...

Third Down Efficiency 3/11 - 27 percent

Ibleedblk&gld
09-22-2014, 09:00 AM

What steelchamp is trying to say is, keep doing what you're doing, just don't be a dick...too many hurt feelings round these parts :p

ChucktownSteeler
09-22-2014, 12:37 PM
We had a great game... nice win.. ben was playing better, but we still have this one stat...

Third Down Efficiency 3/11 - 27 percent

I can't wait to see Archer get in the mix. That will help improve on this stat.