PDA

View Full Version : What to Like About Steelers' 2014 Schedule

steelspikes
04-24-2014, 09:03 PM
1. Not playing New England
2. Not playing Denver
3. No trip to the "Black Hole" in Oakland
4. No West Coast trips at all. In fact, there is just one game west of the Eastern Time Zone, and that occurs on a Monday Night in Nashville (CST), so the game will start at 7:30 their time.
5. Backloaded with the Bengals (hey, better than last year's Ratbird backload!)
6. A late season bye. If this team is a playoff contender, this can only be a positive.

steelchamp204
04-25-2014, 01:28 AM
I'll be there for the opener against the Browns :)

I think it's ****ing stupid that the Steelers/Ravens game in week 2 only gives both clubs a 3 day rest. If you want a primetime game which I still believe is the best rivalry in football, then give them at least 6 days.

Maybe I still hate the fact that Thursday night games are ridiculous.

muncher
04-25-2014, 09:53 AM
very favorable schedule.
looks like most of the tough games are at home

Real Deal Steel
04-25-2014, 10:03 AM
They do need to scrap the Thursday nite games. The owners greed is just so out of hand.

LatrobePA
04-25-2014, 11:19 AM
That I have until Sept. before I start being is **** poor moods come Monday! lol

Steeldriven
04-26-2014, 11:10 PM
Call me crazy but I like to see a tougher schedule. Your only as good as the competition you play and I like the thought of them having to up their game to keep pace with the big boys. Plus we always drop games to pud teams when they get less focusedmor overlook a team. Gotta say I am happy with a late season bye for a change.

muncher
04-27-2014, 07:12 PM
Call me crazy but I like to see a tougher schedule. Your only as good as the competition you play and I like the thought of them having to up their game to keep pace with the big boys. Plus we always drop games to pud teams when they get less focusedmor overlook a team. Gotta say I am happy with a late season bye for a change.

we are a pud team

slashsteel
04-27-2014, 08:44 PM
we are a pud team

6 championships, if you think that is a pud team, go make pudding somewhere else. hi

steelspikes
05-01-2014, 12:43 PM

It's really hard to predict who will be good year-to-year. There are always teams that rise dramatically, and those that fall. It's the NFL: Minus a few really bad teams, on any given Sunday almost any team can beat any other.

Real Deal Steel
05-01-2014, 01:36 PM
It's really hard to predict who will be good year-to-year. There are always teams that rise dramatically, and those that fall. It's the NFL: Minus a few really bad teams, on any given Sunday almost any team can beat any other.

I don't know. The Broncos & Chiefs schedule were booty, and they played out exactly the way they were. This year, the Colts have the easiest schedule. Their a lock to win that division barring injury.

muncher
05-02-2014, 04:19 PM
6 championships, if you think that is a pud team, go make pudding somewhere else. hi

i guess the cowboys are great because they won some superbowls 2 decades ago?
hell, the lions won a championship, they must be great too.:banging:

cali_fan
05-06-2014, 04:57 AM
I'm going to the ravens Sunday night game