PDA

View Full Version : CB article

steelchamp204
02-26-2014, 12:20 AM
By Gerry Dulac / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
INDIANAPOLIS — If the Steelers or any other teams are looking for big, physical cornerbacks to copy the Seattle Seahawks, they are not going to find them in this year’s NFL draft.

They certainly aren’t in abundance at the NFL Scouting Combine, where only four of the 39 cornerbacks invited to Lucas Oil Stadium were taller than 6 feet.

Of the top seven cornerbacks generally considered the best prospects in the draft, four are 5-11 or smaller.

“Big, fast guys are the fewest people around,” Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said. “Everybody would like to get longer, taller guys that run a 4.4 [40-yard dash]. But there are just not very many humans like that in the world, you know. So it’s rare when you find them and then you have to develop the guys.”

Carroll did that in Seattle when he found Pro Bowl cornerback Richard Sherman (6-3, 195) and Pro Bowl safety Kam Chancellor (6-3, 232) in the fifth round and signed cornerback Brandon Browner (6-4, 221) as an undrafted free agent.

“When we had Brandon and Richard playing, you can’t get any longer,” Carroll said. “Those are the two tallest cornerbacks to play together arguably in the history of the league. So it’s, ‘Well, let’s go do that.’ But there are no players like that. Look at this draft, there are only a couple of guys over 6-1 at corner. So that’s just how it goes.”

Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert said the two deepest positions in the draft are wide receiver and cornerback, which just happen to be two of the positions the Steelers likely will address early.

But, while the wide receiver position has a number of top prospects who are 6-3 or taller — including Mike Evans of Texas A&M (6-4, 231) and Kelvin Benjamin of Florida State (6-5, 240) — most of the top cornerbacks are considerably smaller and likely to be projected as nickel backs who line up in the slot in the NFL.

Only two cornerbacks at the combine — Keith McGill of Utah and Stanley Jean-Baptiste of Nebraksa — measured at 6-3, None of the other cornerbacks were as tall as Ike Taylor, who is 6-2. Only two were as tall as Cortez Allen, who is 6-1.

“I don’t think cornerbacks in our scheme are as unique as maybe the outside linebackers would be,” Colbert said. “You’re looking for a guy that can cover and somebody that will tackle. I don’t think that’s unique to us.”

The Steelers will look for a cornerback in the early rounds of the draft because of Taylor, who will be 34 in May and saw his role as a shutdown corner evaporate toward the end of the 2013 season. Taylor will count for $11.94 million against the salary cap in 2014 and, at the very least, will be asked to take a significant pay cut. He could even be released, saving the Steelers his $7 million salary, though the likelihood is slim because the Steelers don’t have a starter-in-waiting behind him.

At least, not right now.

Could the Steelers use a No. 1 pick on a cornerback?

The two best prospects in the draft are Darqueze Dennard of Michigan State (5-11, 190) and Justin Gilbert of Oklahoma State (6-0, 202). Gilbert is the faster of the two, and showed as much Tuesday on the final day of testing at the combine when he ran a 4.37 in the 40-yard dash — the fastest time of any cornerback. He also did 20 reps on the 225-pound bench press, tied for third most among cornerbacks.

Dennard, who won the Jim Thorpe Award as the nation’s top defensive back, ran an official 4.51 — fast enough to cement his position as a top-15 or top-20 pick. But he is considered more physical than Gilbert and often lined up as the boundary corner in Michigan State’s defense.

But because the position is considered so deep, the Steelers think they can find a solid cornerback after the first round. Some of the other top-rated prospects are Kyle Fuller of Virginia Tech (6-0, 194), Lamarcus Joyner of Florida State (5-8, 184), Marcus Roberson of Florida (6-0, 191), Jason Verrett of TCU (5-9, 193) and Bradley Roby of Ohio State (5-11, 194), who ran an official 4.39 in the 40.

“Whether it’s more zone or more man, I think it’s the old adage that I learned from Don Shula a long time ago — when you’ve got red paint, paint your barn red,” Colbert said. “It’s a matter of the individual player. I don’t think cornerback is unique for us, for our scheme or any scheme.”

Really?? If you have a chance to get a Dennard/Gilbert in the first, you do it. Maybe corner should be more of a concern than what Colbert thinks it is. This team lack INTs and flipping the field.

Kyle Fuller would be a steal in the third along with Baptiste, but this whole deal with pushing CB aside is old/stale.

I look at it like this, if the Steelers don't get one of these CBs in the draft, you can throw it out the window.

1. Gilbert
2. Dennard
3. Verret
4. Fuller
5. Baptiste
6. The kid from Rice(Gaines??)

Looking for a guy who can cover and tackle??? Well no ****, but what about making plays, tip the ball in the air? Intercept the ball? Force some fumbles??

coldrolled
02-26-2014, 06:31 AM
1st round i like Mosley, Gilbert, Evans, or Dix

Someone will drop.

muncher
02-26-2014, 07:28 AM
1st round i like Mosley, Gilbert, Evans, or Dix

Someone will drop.

Dix would be a rise(no pun intended)

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 09:57 AM
Too late; Pun taken! :)

Someone will drop. I think it's Mosley. I"m not interested in Dix. I don't believe in taking a safety this high. You can find competent safeties in the 3rd round.

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 10:37 AM
Too late; Pun taken! :)

Someone will drop. I think it's Mosley. I"m not interested in Dix. I don't believe in taking a safety this high. You can find competent safeties in the 3rd round.

5 of the 10 best safeties in the NFL were 1st round picks (Earl, Berry, McCourty, Troy, Whitner)... not to mention guys like Vaccarro and Reid who are going to be in the conversation soon... as well as early 2nd round guys like Weddle, Byrd, etc)

There is not another position in the NFL that has grown in importance in the way safety has. Considering we have Troy with 2-3 good years left at best and pretty much zero coverage FS talent to speak of... it's arguably the greatest position of need in the organization, and would absolutely be worthy of 1st round investment.

If we can get someone in the 2nd round, all the better.

Finding "competent" safeties is exactly what we should NOT be doing... we need to find talented safeties.

For me, our 1st rounder should be WR or FS... CB is also an option, but again, that comes down to scheme, and if we aren't doing anything different, it's not a good use of the pick.

If you could guarantee me that Jimmie Ward would be available at our 2nd pick... I'd be elated.

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 10:47 AM
5 of the 10 best safeties in the NFL were 1st round picks (Earl, Berry, McCourty, Troy, Whitner)... not to mention guys like Vaccarro and Reid who are going to be in the conversation soon... as well as early 2nd round guys like Weddle, Byrd, etc)

There is not another position in the NFL that has grown in importance in the way safety has. Considering we have Troy with 2-3 good years left at best and pretty much zero coverage FS talent to speak of... it's arguably the greatest position of need in the organization, and would absolutely be worthy of 1st round investment.

If we can get someone in the 2nd round, all the better.

Finding "competent" safeties is exactly what we should NOT be doing... we need to find talented safeties.

For me, our 1st rounder should be WR or FS... CB is also an option, but again, that comes down to scheme, and if we aren't doing anything different, it's not a good use of the pick.

If you could guarantee me that Jimmie Ward would be available at our 2nd pick... I'd be elated.

I understand..but disagree.

Considering ALL OUR OTHER NEEDS, taking a safety with our first round pick is an absolute waste. And I think the majority of posters will agree on that. I would take Ealy the DE over Nix easily without a second thought.

I'm not wasting a first round pick on the safety position. That's crazy.

steelchamp204
02-26-2014, 11:10 AM

Considering ALL OUR OTHER NEEDS, taking a safety with our first round pick is an absolute waste. And I think the majority of posters will agree on that. I would take Ealy the DE over Nix easily without a second thought.

Pryor or Dix would not be a waste in the first round? Sorry. You really think Ealy would fit our system???

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 11:42 AM
Dude, we have issues on the D-line, linebacker, WR and cornerback. I"m going to pass on those needs to take a safety??? Nope...I don't believe the front office is going to do that either.

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 11:45 AM
Pryor or Dix would not be a waste in the first round? Sorry. You really think Ealy would fit our system???

His power and initial quickness off the snap; plus his athleticism too? Why would he not? He weighs around 273, do you think he's too light?

steelchamp204
02-26-2014, 11:52 AM
His power and initial quickness off the snap; plus his athleticism too? Why would he not? He weighs around 273, do you think he's too light?

I dont think he's a 3-4 fit is all. 4-3, yes.

You say we have issues at DL/LB/WR. Yet, refuse to see we have issues at S as well. I said this the past 2 years, this team will have to rebuild the defense, it's not going to happen in 1 draft. It's the reality of the situation that Colbert and Co have put us in. By keeping veterans 2-3 years to late and players not developing to what the organization expected them to be.

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 12:14 PM

You say we have issues at DL/LB/WR. Yet, refuse to see we have issues at S as well. I said this the past 2 years, this team will have to rebuild the defense, it's not going to happen in 1 draft. It's the reality of the situation that Colbert and Co have put us in. By keeping veterans 2-3 years to late and players not developing to what the organization expected them to be.

No..

I'm not saying we don't have issues at safety. What I'm saying is that I"m not using a first round pick to fix it. But I definitely feel it needs to be addressed in this draft and possibly free agency. And I've been on the same street corner as you for the last two years that we fix it. I want to address it in the 3rd round of the draft. That's all.

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 12:16 PM

As I watched the combine, a scout from the Patriots as well as the Panthers thought he could be either or. But I hear ya on your concerns.

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 12:36 PM

Ealy would not be a DL in our system... he would HAVE to convert to OLB.

He was a 4-3RDE but also stood up and played coverages in a 34OLB fashion. He is in no way built to play inside.
His skill sets are his burst off the line, and his ability to move and play in space.

Drafting him in the first and playing him at 34DE is daft

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 12:39 PM
No..

I'm not saying we don't have issues at safety. What I'm saying is that I"m not using a first round pick to fix it. But I definitely feel it needs to be addressed in this draft and possibly free agency. And I've been on the same street corner as you for the last two years that we fix it. I want to address it in the 3rd round of the draft. That's all.

Our lack of talent at safety, combined with the growth of the position's impact on the game, combined with the growth in the level of talent coming out of college... makes your position highly illogical... and begins to look more like something you didn't give much thought to.

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 12:43 PM
in the 90s-early 00s the ability of your mike or will (or preferably both) to cover large areas of the field led to scheme versatility and attacking defenses. In today's game it's the safety positions (preferably both), that allow for that level of scheme versatility and agressiveness.

Ignoring the FS position for generic reasons is just plain dumb.

It would be one thing if you were making specific arguments, about specific players (haha, pryor, ward, etc)... i'd probably still point out the errors in your assessment, but at least you'd be attempting to make a coherent argument.

"I don't want that position" is not a coherent argument

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 12:45 PM
The level of talent at WR is so deep in this draft. I would be thrilled if we drafted a top safety in the 1st, and got Benjamin/Moncrief in the 2nd

Black@Gold Forever32
02-26-2014, 01:24 PM
The level of talent at WR is so deep in this draft. I would be thrilled if we drafted a top safety in the 1st, and got Benjamin/Moncrief in the 2nd

As much as I want Benjamin or Evans but I would be happy with the top safety in the draft and somebody like Moncrief in the 2nd.....

I'm just not the biggest fan of Haha....Its not that I think he is a bad player but some of the other safties seem to have more upside then Haha......I like Pryor and even your boy Jimmie Ward more.......

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 01:50 PM
As much as I want Benjamin or Evans but I would be happy with the top safety in the draft and somebody like Moncrief in the 2nd.....

I'm just not the biggest fan of Haha....Its not that I think he is a bad player but some of the other safties seem to have more upside then Haha......I like Pryor and even your boy Jimmie Ward more.......

Ward is the only player who might have more upside than HaHa IMO

I LOVE Pryor... but he's just not a fit for us (with Troy, and eventually Shamarko owning the SS position). Pryor is a Kam Chancellor clone... just a total in the box, hard as nails, Strong Safety... We need that coverage FS, the guy who can play single high and cut off both sides of the field. HaHa DOES that in college... Ward has the insane athletic gifts to be that type of player too.

We need a Coverage FS....
There are others, that have range and athleticism, but none of them have the Football IQ / Instincts that HaHa and Ward have (Buchannon, Brooks)... or the opposite, they have the IQ, but not the top end athleticism (Reynolds)... or they are just raw talent, undeveloped (Huff, Boston, Vereen)

HaHa and Ward are the cream of the crop when it comes to the combination of athleticism (this does not mean raw speed) and Football IQ. HaHa is more developed and experienced against elite college programs. Ward has that twinkle of stratospheric potential.

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 02:49 PM
in the 90s-early 00s the ability of your mike or will (or preferably both) to cover large areas of the field led to scheme versatility and attacking defenses. In today's game it's the safety positions (preferably both), that allow for that level of scheme versatility and agressiveness.

It would be one thing if you were making specific arguments, about specific players (haha, pryor, ward, etc)... i'd probably still point out the errors in your assessment, but at least you'd be attempting to make a coherent argument.

The history lesson isn't required. I"ve been watching the game since the 70's.

And again, (since you pick and choose what you want to hear)what I said was, considering what our other needs are, FS is not the position that we need to consider with the # 15 pick in the draft. I consider WR, CB, DE much more valuable considering where we are selecting.
I would appreciate you stop pulling out only "parts" of my post and taking them out of their complete context.

As usual, you are incoherent in your language and looking to belittle someone as usual. And frankly, it's getting tiring.

****And..for the record again, there are plenty of good safties in this league who WERE NOT DRAFTED IN THE FIRST ROUND. Chancellor on the world champion Seahawks is just one I can name off the top of my head. Gzzzz

Also...going forward...I'm telling you to ease up on the personal insults. You don't have to agree but calling people names (dumb) is going over the line.

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 03:10 PM
The history lesson isn't required. I"ve been watching the game since the 70's.

clearly it was required, since your argument is to dismiss the value of one of the todays game's most important positions

And again, (since you pick and choose what you want to hear)what I said was, considering what our other needs are, FS is not the position that we need to consider with the # 15 pick in the draft. I consider WR, CB, DE much more valuable considering where we are selecting.

I understand your position. It is to randomly discredit the value and need of 1 position, due to a lack of understanding the importance of said position.

34 DE is not a greater need, nor does the top 20 of this draft feature a comparable talent at the position (in comparison to safety). You mistakenly think Ealy is a 34DE prospect. He's not.

WR, CB, AND Safety are definitely positions that are represented with talent at our range (#15).... Dennard, Gilbert, Evans, AND HaHa.... definitely fit the bill... with bigger risks/high potential guys being in the mix as well Ward/Banjamin/Matthews/

I would appreciate you stop pulling out only "parts" of my post and taking them out of their complete context.

I'd appreciate if you backed up your positions with something interesting.

As usual, you are incoherent in your language and looking to belittle someone as usual. And frankly, it's getting tiring.

yawn.

****And..for the record again, there are plenty of good safties in this league who WERE NOT DRAFTED IN THE FIRST ROUND. Chancellor on the world champion Seahawks is just one I can name off the top of my head. Gzzzz
Must we get into a discussion about the difference between FS and SS, Coverage Safeties and Box Safeties?

Also...going forward...I'm telling you to ease up on the personal insults. You don't have to agree but calling people names (dumb) is going over the line.

I don't know what personal insult you are talking about. Pointing out the incoherence of your position is not personally insulting someone

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 03:19 PM

It's not a personal insult to point out that the bolded is a STUPID statment because:
1. We have NO coverage FS on the roster
2. The importance of a coverage FS has grown to be critical in today's game
3. The need at other positions is NOT greater than at FS (We have a pro bowl WR (Brown), we have a stud DE (Heyward), we have developing talent at CB (Allen)
4. We have shown the ability to develop D line talent from the later rounds where we drafted Nick Williams, and can do the same this year.
5. Our defense (the one you believe won't change schematically), does not put an emphasis on CBs... which is why we haven't drafted one in the 1st round in over 15 years.
6. When Ryan Clark was in his prime with Troy... we had a top 3 pass defense... even though our front 3 had fallen (Hamp passed his prime, Aaron broken down, etc).

To state that getting an elite talent at FS in the 1st round would be "an absolute waste"... is a STUPID statement. That is not a personal insult. It's an education.

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 03:31 PM
I don't know what personal insult you are talking about. Pointing out the incoherence of your position is not personally insulting someone

Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post

Calling people, "dumb" is a personal insult.

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 03:36 PM
Calling people, "dumb" is a personal insult.

I can see why you want to change the conversation to this type of nonsense...

Your argument was dumb, and I pointed out why it was dumb.

Maybe you'd like to go back and try again... maybe flesh out your dumb argument, with some dumb details... maybe something like:

"FS is not an important position. And Shamarko Thomas is going to be a FS anyways. And Robert Golden will be a good player too. And Kony Ealy can play 34DE. And Cortez Allen won't be a good starter"

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 03:36 PM
I understand your position. It is to randomly discredit the value and need of 1 position, due to a lack of understanding the importance of said position.

Who said this? I didn't say that!

34 DE is not a greater need, nor does the top 20 of this draft feature a comparable talent at the position (in comparison to safety). You mistakenly think Ealy is a 34DE prospect. He's not.

Not according to scouts for the Patriots and Panthers. They said he could do either system well. You know more then the Patriots and Panthers scouts???

And if I'm not so "interesting" then you are free to just ignore my post. I and everyone else in this forum are not here for your sole entertainment. :rolleyes:

But back to the point: You need to stop with the personal insults. You don't have to agree but you need to grow up and act your age instead of your shoe size.

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 03:42 PM
Now, back to football. Sorry everyone.

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 03:43 PM
Who said this? I didn't say that!

It's exactly what you implied by the ignorance of your position

Not according to scouts for the Patriots and Panthers. They said he could do either system well. You know more then the Patriots and Panthers scouts???

You can provide a linked reference, or you just made it up.

FYI neither the Patriots nor the Panthers play primarily 2 gap fronts like the Steelers... so, regardless, your claim is meaningless.

And if I'm not so "interesting" then you are free to just ignore my post. I and everyone else in this forum are not here for your sole entertainment. :rolleyes:

ahhh but YOU do

But back to the point: You need to stop with the personal insults. You don't have to agree but you need to grow up and act your age instead of your shoe size.

you need to stop being a baby when you are forced to defend your position

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 03:58 PM
t's exactly what you implied by the ignorance of your position

Neil, I don't agree with you. Get over it. The safety position (in my opinion) does not supersede our other needs. Period.

Neil, I'm not "forced" to do anything. I stated what I saw and heard and because you don't agree with it, I'm suppose to go and look it up for you? Really?? Hahahaha

This is an internet poster room dude. Again, we talk, chat and exchange thoughts and Ideas on what we've seen and heard. Period. No one has to "prove" anything to anyone in here.

Nobody around here feels the need to have to "prove" or defend anything but you and your twin buddy.

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 04:31 PM
Neil, I don't agree with you. Get over it. The safety position (in my opinion) does not supersede our other needs. Period.

Neil, I'm not "forced" to do anything. I stated what I saw and heard and because you don't agree with it, I'm suppose to go and look it up for you? Really?? Hahahaha

This is an internet poster room dude. Again, we talk, chat and exchange thoughts and Ideas on what we've seen and heard. Period. No one has to "prove" anything to anyone in here.

Nobody around here feels the need to have to "prove" or defend anything but you and your twin buddy.

Allow me to decipher your post for anyone interested:

"I have no argument"

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 04:43 PM
Fun excercise... let's say the top 14 picks are:

QB - Manziel, Bridge, Bortles
WR - Watkins, Evans, Benjamin
OT - Robinson, Lewan, Matthews
DL - Clowney
LB - Mack, Barr
CB - Dennard, Gilbert

I have Ealy and Donald rated higher overall on my board than HaHa (they are the only 2 players rated higher on my board given the above proposed scenario, that are available here)... but I don't see either as a fit, nor do I think they fill a greater need.

You're not drafting Haha in that scenario? You're crazy.

I'll gladly debate, and admit, that Evans/Benjamin vs HaHa, or Dennard/Gilbert vs Haha is a debate... but to say taking a FS in the 1st is a waste... given the strong possibility that Haha is not only one of the best players on the board, but fills a dire dire need... is just ludicrous

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 04:50 PM
Based on his Ealy comment, it sounds like RDS wants to draft Ziggy Hood (a DL who doesn't fit the scheme), over Jairus Byrd again... (Byrd went 10 picks after Hood)

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 04:50 PM
Taking a safety is not more of a dire need then our need at WR, D-line (nose tackle in particularly), CB, or LB (don't know if Woirds is going to resign or not).

Now I'm not saying that safety isn't a need..because it is! But again, we have other needs and to adequately address them all in one draft is a stretch IMO. So the position that we can use free agency on is safety.

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 04:52 PM
I'll gladly debate, and admit, that Evans/Benjamin vs HaHa, or Dennard/Gilbert vs Haha is a debate... but to say taking a FS in the 1st is a waste... given the strong possibility that Haha is not only one of the best players on the board, but fills a dire dire need... is just ludicrous

Neil, tell you what?

Let's wait until after free agency opens up and we see who (if any) we sign. I've got an interesting bet for you. Okay?

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 05:19 PM
Allow me to decipher your post for anyone interested:

"I have no argument"

Allow me to really dicipher Neil's response:

" I really can't argue what you just said so I have to make a dismissive remark" :rolleyes: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 05:24 PM
Taking a safety is not more of a dire need then our need at WR, D-line (nose tackle in particularly), CB, or LB (don't know if Woirds is going to resign or not).

Now I'm not saying that safety isn't a need..because it is! But again, we have other needs and to adequately address them all in one draft is a stretch IMO. So the position that we can use free agency on is safety.

FS is a dire need. I didn't say more or less than any other position

So you believe NT; where we have a capable starter under contract for 2 more seasons is more of a dire need than FS; where the only 3 players to take snaps at the position over the last few years are both free agents and we have no developmental talent at the position to speak of

Thats Dumb

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 05:34 PM
Allow me to really dicipher Neil's response:

" I really can't argue what you just said so I have to make a dismissive remark" :rolleyes: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I doubt you fooled anyone following the conversation.

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 06:12 PM
I doubt you fooled anyone following the conversation.

I'm not trying to "fool" anyone. Post speaks for itself. Here's what I said:

t's exactly what you implied by the ignorance of your position

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 06:13 PM
And you couldn't respond to this adequately.

But there's going to be a "put up or shut up" bet between you and I soon. So don't worry, we'll see who knows what.

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 06:46 PM
Here's what you said:
"Drafting a Safety in the 1st would be an absolute waste"

And the sole support you've provided is your unsubstantiated claim that other positions are of "more dire need."

You've provided no further detail and baked up your position with nothing of merit, making it clear that you basically have a "feeling", not a well thought out position

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 06:49 PM
And you couldn't respond to this adequately.

But there's going to be a "put up or shut up" bet between you and I soon. So don't worry, we'll see who knows what.

Correct, I didt respond to your attempts to move away from the debate.

NeilPatrickBanana
02-26-2014, 06:52 PM
You CANNOT factually argue that NT is a more dire need right now than FS.

You can tell me all about how bad you think McClendon is, but I guarantee you he's better than "NOBODY" who is starting FS right now.

TarlsQtr
02-26-2014, 11:31 PM

Two things.

1) Your comment that picking a safety would be a waste IS dumb.

2) I am better looking than Neil, so we cannot be twins.

Real Deal Steel
02-26-2014, 11:45 PM
Two things.

1) Your comment that picking a safety would be a waste IS dumb.

2) I am better looking than Neil, so we cannot be twins.

Who said I was talking about you?

TarlsQtr
02-27-2014, 07:20 AM
Who said I was talking about you?

There is someone else that you have claimed is Neil under a different screen name?

Real Deal Steel
02-27-2014, 10:23 AM
There is someone else that you have claimed is Neil under a different screen name?

Boy you guys really think too much of yourselves. I said nothing about you. Gzzzzz

steelchamp204
02-27-2014, 10:45 AM
Back on topic people, mods should create Jerry Springman War room here for some of you.:yellowthumb:

Real Deal Steel
02-27-2014, 02:40 PM
Your right SC, back to football