PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger and the Steeler Wide Recievers are putting in extra time!

Real Deal Steel
02-11-2014, 02:36 PM
From Rotoworld.com

Steelers WRs Markus Wheaton, Justin Brown and Derek Moye traveled to Irvine, California last week to work out with and catch passes from Ben Roethlisberger.
Big Ben requested the three young receivers to travel to the West Coast so that he could get a better feel for them. "It was really about (Roethlisberger) getting a feel for some of us a little bit more," Moye said. "We ran some different routes that he wanted to work with us individually on." Wheaton could see his snaps increase dramatically if the Steelers fail to re-sign one or both of Emmanuel Sanders and Jerricho Cotchery, who are free agents.

Real Deal Steel
02-11-2014, 02:38 PM
Loving it. :clap:

I've got a chip on my shoulder about this past season and I'm ready to get after that a$$ right now! I wish it were week# 1 already. :evilshake:

Big T
02-11-2014, 02:43 PM
LaMarr Woodley and Dwyer are also working out in Arizona. Neither could be back, both could be back. Just thought it was related.

steelchamp204
02-11-2014, 02:48 PM
LaMarr Woodley and Dwyer are also working out in Arizona. Neither could be back, both could be back. Just thought it was related.

On stretching? Hopefully. I think Wood is gone anyway along with Dwyer.

ChucktownSteeler
02-12-2014, 10:39 AM
Good news on Ben and the young WRs.