PDA

View Full Version : Football Gamplan's 2014 NFL Mock Draft Video - January (2 Rounds)

EmDiggy
01-11-2014, 09:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vF45Rdoepk

Good morning Steeler fans! Here's my January mock draft video

Enjoy!

Em

steelchamp204
01-11-2014, 04:52 PM
I swear to christ if we pass up Evans/Benjamin in the first, and go OT. I will flip ****.

No offense to your draft picks. Kelvin Beachum in fine a LT

TarlsQtr
01-11-2014, 05:55 PM
I swear to christ if we pass up Evans/Benjamin in the first, and go OT. I will flip ****.

No offense to your draft picks. Kelvin Beachum in fine a LT

Evans, Lee, Benjamin, Tuitt, Nix, and the CBs from Michigan State and Oklahoma State were all there.

A terrible mock, IMO.

Nolrog
01-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Ha ha ha. Next up are the Giants and I think while I was making this video, Eli Manning got sacked 4 more times. Funny.

I really don't see the Steelers going OT in the first. We already have two #1 picks on the line and two #2s, that's a lot of high picks on the line (and you can't spend that much of your cap on the OL.) Plus, towards the end of the year, the line play improved dramatically. I think they do make a pick on the line but not until the middle of the draft.

Real Deal Steel
01-11-2014, 11:37 PM
I can't see them going O-line either in the first round.

I just think Evans is there for us. But I agree with steelchamp on being upset if they pass him up. Because that's basically helping the Ravens..who will snap him up before three seconds passes on their draft clock.

TarlsQtr
01-11-2014, 11:48 PM
You do not draft based on another team's need.

HumanPudding
01-11-2014, 11:51 PM
This mock is turrible

coldrolled
01-15-2014, 10:38 PM
Here 16-20 on a TOP 25 LIST

16. Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
Ebron (6-foot-4, 245 pounds) broke Vernon Davis' single-season record for receiving yards by a tight end in the ACC, with 973 yards on 62 catches. He is more of a receiver than a blocker.

17. Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State
Benjamin (6-foot-4 1/2, 238 pounds) has not played a lot of football, spending just two years with the Seminoles after redshirting in 2011, but he has very good hands and is a big target.

18. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
Dennard (5-foot-11, 190 pounds) is very well coached and thrives in playing press coverage. He has good instincts and is a playmaker, with seven interceptions the past two years.

19. Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
At 6-0, 205 pounds, Gilbert is a big corner. He played better this year than in 2012, posting seven interceptions. He averaged close to 26 yards per kickoff return this season.

20. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
Evans (6-foot-4 1/4, 225 pounds) is a good athlete who played basketball in high school. After redshirting in 2011, he posted 151 catches and 17 touchdowns. He's a long strider with questionable speed and will have to learn how to run routes better.

HUNT4SEVEN
01-27-2014, 08:06 PM
I rather have Mosley, CB Gilbert, or Benjamin

JackLambert
01-28-2014, 09:46 AM
Amazing how things work out. I'd have wagered my left arm earlier in the season that we'd take an OT. Now, I'm (almost) positive we won't. With the players already on the OL (and Munch in the house) that unit looks good. I'd still focus primarily on D, starting with NT and CB, but it'd be hard to pass up an impact WR.

coldrolled
01-28-2014, 09:54 AM
I can't see them going O-line either in the first round.

I just think Evans is there for us. But I agree with steelchamp on being upset if they pass him up. Because that's basically helping the Ravens..who will snap him up before three seconds passes on their draft clock.

Ravens need a safety real bad to no?

Real Deal Steel
01-28-2014, 11:22 AM

Real bad? Hmmm..maybe. But you would think that as bad as Flacco got exposed, they would try and protect their 100 mil investment by giving him more weapons. Premium weapons because he can elevate an ordinary WR like real elite QB's can.

A lot is going to happen between here and April so we will see. But we need to add another legit WR on the other side of Brown.

steelchamp204
01-28-2014, 11:53 AM

They drafted Mark Elam last season in the first. Not sure if they need help on the other safety position or not.