PDA

View Full Version : I just cant read this crap anymore, there are some of the dumbest Steeler fans around on this site..

NorCalSteel
12-19-2013, 08:14 PM
AB not a #1?
Worilds a bust?
Trade Big Ben he is washed up?
It goes on and on ..I have watched 99% of all Steeler games since 1988 been a fan since 1973(love satellite tv btw) I don't know where this all this ignorant, arrogant stuff comes from people so caught up in there own little world they cant see the light. I love my team bleed Black and Gold but some of the people in this place need to go jump off a bridge.....I keep coming back looking for intelligent Steeler conversation and nope not here wtf??? It seems to be getting worse people making comments then later saying oh I missed the game. Problem with this team is not TALENT it is consistency weather it be scheme or coaching..vent over..

NorCalSteel
12-19-2013, 08:17 PM
Don't worry about banning me most likely deactivating account so have a nice day.....

Big T
12-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Banning you? Lol. If what you just posted warranted a ban there would be no one on these boards.

Contrary to what you may believe, in between all the ignorance and the bitching and moaning, there are some intelligent football conversations to be found. Though they quickly get derailed due to personal differences... And stupidity/ignorance lol. There certainly is a lot if that to be found around here.

NorCalSteel
12-19-2013, 08:38 PM
maybe that's my problem as soon as I get sucked into a intelligent thread it friken blows up..

steelchamp204
12-19-2013, 08:58 PM
There are other sites. Just saying.

Speeed
12-19-2013, 09:58 PM
Isn't that every forum on the Internet? Go to a Norwegian Groundhog Herding Forum and you will find like stupidity (maybe not the best example, you might not be able to read it but you get the point). Stick around. If all the focused members leave then that only leaves guys like me - I know I have said some stupid things.

My point forums need a mix of people - those with leveled responses and even some with some evangelically outrageous viewpoints! Stick around! Or at least take a hiatus until the next Fire Arians Thread!

maybe that's my problem as soon as I get sucked into a intelligent thread it friken blows up..

LatrobePA
12-19-2013, 11:09 PM
Don't worry about banning me most likely deactivating account so have a nice day.....

Lol quit begging for someone to talk you out of signing off. See ya bud!

Real Deal Steel
12-20-2013, 01:27 AM
Let the door knob hit you where the good Lord split you. SEE YA!

NorCalSteel
12-20-2013, 03:45 AM
Oh good the idiots are chiming in now..lol kind of like a roll call

Dean Denton
12-20-2013, 04:02 AM
Yeah I think I'm still gonna ban him. I have an issue with run on sentences...lol

Nolrog
12-20-2013, 07:17 AM
There are other sites. Just saying.

Any suggestions? Something that some people from here visit, and has good discussions even debates and disagreements of football topics, but not the constant personal attacks we see here? Basically, a site like this one was a couple years ago. . . .

K Train
12-20-2013, 09:17 AM
Worilds was most definitely a bust until about 8 weeks ago....convenient considering its a contract year.

4 years of fail is still over shadowing 8 weeks of actually looking pretty excellent lol

NorCalSteel
12-20-2013, 09:35 AM
He was not a bust not even close he played well filling in. Give me a break. people like you are so caught up in what they think they know they don't actually see what is going on. His own coaches said he was playing well. He had 5 sacks last year the team leaders had 6(Harrison and Timmons tied? He didn't even play in as many games as those guys. Oh and AB is not a number one right?? you are a tool

steelchamp204
12-20-2013, 09:45 AM
He was not a bust not even close he played well filling in. Give me a break. people like you are so caught up in what they think they know they don't actually see what is going on. His own coaches said he was playing well. He had 5 sacks last year the team leaders had 6(Harrison and Timmons tied? He didn't even play in as many games as those guys. Oh and AB is not a number one right?? you are a tool

Another useless post. :sleepy:

K Train
12-20-2013, 09:47 AM
He is actually winning matchups now though, he never did that before even with his "5 sacks"...watch the games, unblocked, straight line sacks arent very impressive when you get washed out of the play when someone gets a hand on you.

He has played very well this year, but they didnt draft jones and give him the "co-starter" title in preseason because they had a ton of faith in worilds. He has really come on strong though.

Brown has really improved his skills in the redzone and has become a legit scoring threat...i do think he needs help at split end to let him move around and create mismatches, i dont want the offense to be built around forcing the ball to brown, which is why i want a guy like watkins, or evans...a more traditional split end, a bigger scoring threat and also a vertical threat.

Dont know why you are so mad, ive warmed up to both guys because theyve improved at things they werent very good at that are important in their roles

Posts like this one you just made are exactly what you are complaining about

Real Deal Steel
12-20-2013, 10:55 AM
Thank you K.

steelchamp204
12-20-2013, 11:02 AM
Thank you K.

Real Dumb Stupid.

I kid I kid. I love you RDS lol

Real Deal Steel
12-20-2013, 02:59 PM
Real Dumb Stupid.

I kid I kid. I love you RDS lol

No problem Steelchamp. I've put the idiot back on "ignore" so I can only read people with civilized, intelligent comments like ours.

NorCalSteel
12-20-2013, 06:54 PM
lol I love reading your posts because they are just so....well nothing. I have really learned nothing or gained nothing from anything you have ever said. Ktrain I came onto this site with a completely different attitude and was excited to find it. This site has totally changed it. Love to be in a room with allot of guys here see who is actually man enough to talk like they do to other people to their face. Keyboard warriors, I am not like that at all. We may all leave bloody but people would treat each other with respect. as for now I have pretty much none for most people here, they have not earned it and don't give a **** if they respect me. I will wear my gear to stadiums I can make it to with pride.

steelchamp204
12-20-2013, 06:56 PM
lol I love reading your posts because they are just so....well nothing. I have really learned nothing or gained nothing from anything you have ever said. Ktrain I came onto this site with a completely different attitude and was excited to find it. This site has totally changed it. Love to be in a room with allot of guys here see who is actually man enough to talk like they do to other people to their face. Keyboard warriors, I am not like that at all. We may all leave bloody but people would treat each other with respect. as for now I have pretty much none for most people here, they have not earned it and don't give a **** if they respect me. I will wear my gear to stadiums I can make it to with pride.

You're a keyboard warrior also. We thought you were leaving. Must be all talk.

NorCalSteel
12-20-2013, 07:04 PM
No not hardly I have confronted people like yourself in person. Most are just pussies and have nothing to say. Then they shut up and are civil. Take the protection away from them and for some reason they are respectful???

NorCalSteel
12-20-2013, 07:05 PM
I might just stick around for awhile and **** up all your threads with useless stuff just for fun?

steelchamp204
12-20-2013, 07:11 PM
No not hardly I have confronted people like yourself in person. Most are just pussies and have nothing to say. Then they shut up and are civil. Take the protection away from them and for some reason they are respectful???

I stand up for myself, calm yourself rambo. You seem to have issues. Good day :tt02:

NorCalSteel
12-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Thank you for the ignore list. I read about it earlier. This place just got way better. If I could just do a Mod or 2 it would be perfect..what you say 204???.lol cant read a thing post away..lol

NeilPatrickBanana
12-20-2013, 07:25 PM
He's a keyboard warrior
There has got to be a twist.
A keyboard warrior
S'got such a supple wrist.

TarlsQtr
12-20-2013, 07:29 PM
Thank you for the ignore list. I read about it earlier. This place just got way better. If I could just do a Mod or 2 it would be perfect..what you say 204???.lol cant read a thing post away..lol

The only thing I can suggest is if you decide to use the ignore list, then do it. Do not say you are going to do it in a hissy fit, turn it off a few days later to engage the very same people you are arguing with, and then throw another flamboyant proclamation that you are placing the person on ignore again.

Some have done that scores of times. It just makes them look like the crazy ex-girlfriend or to put it another way, Really Dumb and Stupid.

steelchamp204
12-20-2013, 07:34 PM
The only thing I can suggest is if you decide to use the ignore list, then do it. Do not say you are going to do it in a hissy fit, turn it off a few days later to engage the very same people you are arguing with, and then throw another flamboyant proclamation that you are placing the person on ignore again.

Some have done that scores of times. It just makes them look like the crazy ex-girlfriend or to put it another way, Really Dumb and Stupid.

He is the keyboard ninja, master troll race.

Real Deal Steel
12-20-2013, 07:36 PM

Well, you sure have developed a chip on your shoulder. If it really bothers you that much, nothing is holding you here. Or you can put the people you don't like on "ignore".

I've blocked you from sending me any more private messages telling me, " If you come to Redding, Ca. I'll kick your @ss" because if you come to Los Angles, CA...just name the park you want to meet in...and put the message here so everyone can see. That way, when I knock you out (you'll be the third one) I'll have proof to the police that you started it.

I'll help you recognize me: I"m 6"1", 220 athletically built (play alot of basketball) and it will be pleasure to not only knock you out but while your unconscious, I"ll take a picture of you and post it here for everyone to see.

Treat you like Devo in the movie, "Friday". "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE *UCK OUT"

Bring who you need to bring. I'll have my crew too. No problem.

Real Deal Steel
12-20-2013, 07:39 PM
I stand up for myself, calm yourself rambo. You seem to have issues. Good day :tt02:

The boy does have issues. I"ve never called the boy out his name but he's hurling insults a plenty.

steelchamp204
12-20-2013, 07:39 PM
This thread needs some NWA and Tupac.

Real Deal Steel
12-20-2013, 07:40 PM
For his own safety, I"ve put him on ignore too. Because I can't knock another fool out. A lot of paperwork goes into that. I'm going to leave this thread permanantly becuase it doesn't have anything to do with football.

steelchamp204
12-20-2013, 07:43 PM
NorCal rolling the threads like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkJA6SYwa94

Mike Tomlin
12-21-2013, 12:36 AM
I'll help you recognize me: I"m 6"1", 220 athletically built (play alot of basketball) and it will be pleasure to not only knock you out but while your unconscious, I"ll take a picture of you and post it here for everyone to see.

Treat you like Devo in the movie, "Friday". "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE *UCK OUT"

Bring who you need to bring. I'll have my crew too. No problem.
This man put his stats up and everything, this ain't match.com lol. Let me stop before I get knocked out by the 6'1 220lb basketball playing monster .....and the crew LOL!. I'm just jokin but yall gave me a good laugh for the day.

Big T
12-21-2013, 02:09 AM
NorCalSteel and RDS battling it out for "SteelersAddicts E-thug of the Year" award.

Cute...

NorCalSteel
12-21-2013, 05:11 AM
Crew wtf I don't need a crew I am not scared. .lol a B ball player...Please .. lol but I only have 8 years of wrestling and football in my background so I better hide ;). I already told you wear I live..just call.

NorCalSteel
12-21-2013, 05:17 AM
Btw I have this clown blocked and will keep him blocked but it doesn't work if somebody quotes him..lol

Blitzburghpete
12-21-2013, 05:37 AM
Isn't that every forum on the Internet? Go to a Norwegian Groundhog Herding Forum and you will find like stupidity

Hvordan har du det ? ( did you know i have Nordic roots ? :) Those norwegian herding forums get pretty tasty at times! LOL

Ok joking aside, i've been a member on SA for years now ( since 2007 longer than a lot of you ) but to be honest don't come here much simply because of a couple of things. I've seen good people come and go.

1 - I guess some of you call yourself "supporters" of your team. That's supposed to means you support them in the bad times and the good. TO me it feels there's far more people wanting to kick the steelers when they are down than actually "support" the team in the bad times. Yeah we're all disapointed when they suck from time to time, but it's depressing coming here seeing so called supporters spout off how they don't like ANYTHING about the steelers. I wish they'd just sod off if they aren't going to " support " the steelers. If you want to whinge constantly about them go become a cleveland brown supporter so you can join a whole nation of loosers.

2 - When someone does have something valid to say the idiots just shout them down. Yes HAVE an opinion, that's what forums are for. We'll never ALL agree to agree to everyones points, but that doesn't mean the other person needs to have your view shoved down their throats with aggressive language. If someone has a different view to you, and what they say is stupid, we can all read it, we don't need a public humilation thread. Just deal with the fact the other person has a different opinion to you and no matter how agressive you get it won't change it. DEAL WITH IT!

My favourite saying is " opinions are like arseholes, everyones got one "

They are FELLOW steeler nation people after all so doesn't that mean you should all give each other respect ???

Forums are what forums are, very few of them get on harmoniously. What pisses me off is here we are all supposed to be here for the same reason on this site to support and cheer for our beloved team, yet what you have is anger, aggression, trolling... and you know what. I thought Steeler fans were better than that. Everyone goes on about how great the steeler nation is yet this one here just seems to be on a course of self distruction most the time. How embarasing!

The quality people shine like diamonds here on this site. The trolls bring it down.

Rant over.

NorCalSteel
12-21-2013, 05:44 AM
Well said and you put it better than I did. Exactly how I feel.

Blitzburghpete
12-21-2013, 06:08 AM
Forgot to add, the most important thing.

GO STEELERS, GO STEELER NATION. Lets support our team together as ONE. Stop bickering with each other, it's what the other supporters of the other teams would want. Show them unity, togetherness, and take our frustrations out on them not our brother steeler fans.

All i'll say, which of you steeler fans are gonna fight for that extra inch as a team with me as a Steeler Supporter.

Your choice gentlemen, but i know who i want at my side to say, " this is a steeler supporter and i'm proud to call him my brother "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNHpjpxkc1U

JensK
12-21-2013, 07:23 AM
That was danish Mr. Pete! :D

NorCalSteel
12-21-2013, 07:36 AM
Guess which one I am I tell you I am a diehard. I always support my team maybe all the negativity towards my team on here is the issue? https://scontent-b-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1000322_623842747658448_88790413_n.jpg

Blitzburghpete
12-21-2013, 10:33 AM
That was danish Mr. Pete! :D

I've been told norwegian can be understood by the Danes and Swedes, but the line i put "Hvordan har du det?" was definately Norwegian. I've used it when i was there :) I think it may be in the pronounciation that it's different, but reads the same ?

Anyway, lets draw a line under this thread, move on. Just respect our fellow Steeler fans, not put them down even if we don't agree with what they are saying. We are Steeler Nation whether that's in Denmark, UK, or the USA. We are part of the Steeler organization, so lets all act with class like the Rooney's do.

Nolrog
12-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Worilds was most definitely a bust until about 8 weeks ago....convenient considering its a contract year.

Yeah, that always troubles me as well.

Stone
12-22-2013, 10:52 PM
Guess which one I am I tell you I am a diehard. I always support my team maybe all the negativity towards my team on here is the issue? https://scontent-b-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1000322_623842747658448_88790413_n.jpg

The one on the far left?

Dallas Burgher
12-22-2013, 11:06 PM
What you said seems reasonable to me.

NorCalSteel
12-23-2013, 12:01 AM
The one on the far left?
lol nice that would be the only one you guys could take..lol

Stone
12-23-2013, 12:11 AM
lol nice that would be the only one you guys could take..lol

I find it extremely entertaining when grown men gauge their worth by who they think they can beat up:lol:

steelers75
12-23-2013, 03:16 AM
http://02varvara.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/01-e-thug.jpg

Real Deal Steel
12-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Internet Thugs....in person cowards.

NeilPatrickBanana
12-23-2013, 12:13 PM
For his own safety, I"ve put him on ignore too. Because I can't knock another fool out. A lot of paperwork goes into that. I'm going to leave this thread permanantly becuase it doesn't have anything to do with football.

Internet Thugs....in person cowards.

funny

NorCalSteel
12-23-2013, 04:59 PM
I find it extremely entertaining when grown men gauge their worth by who they think they can beat up:lol:
I measure my worth by family and friends(I am wealthy), has nothing to do with the BS associated with this site. Since people on here are just a made up screen names It just doesn't matter. To set the record strait real deal steel for his own safety better just keep talking **** on the internet..while his self appointed internet superhero status(he plays basketball remember..lol) is amusing it wont save him...

Clevelandsux
12-23-2013, 10:46 PM
Worilds had not played well until recently. Maybe due to lack of playing time. I always thought this was one of the better chat rooms. But it's gotten a little rough the last year. Just a few peeps that are Rabel rousers. I just don't like Pom Pom fans. We are allowed to be critical, biased,vent etc. why? Because we are fans. Why these sites exist. Or the told you so, after the fact types.

You want to see ignorant fans, go to the fire mike Tomlin fb page. " I hope we go 0-16, Tomlin is thenantichrist etc" I hope we lose 50-0 so Tomlin gets fired. Etc.or the unofficial Pittsburgh pirates board. Bunch of know it all a holes, and Internet tough guys.

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-23-2013, 10:59 PM
Damn easy to say now. A few weeks back this team really sucked and no one with a normal brain wave pattern would have thought better. It was starting to look a little better til numb nuts coach mike effed up and brownie bailed out on his run for the roses. I personally thought it was all over after game 4 and never even dreamed the ride would go this far. Have fun in No Cal. 30/70 they make the playoffs.

NorCalSteel
12-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Not counting on play offs that's for sure. We have choked away to many games in my opinion.

Big T
12-24-2013, 12:17 AM
No one is "counting on the playoffs"... And them choking away too many games isn't your opinion, it's a fact lol. But as long as they still have a chance I'll be hoping for it.

lancer89074
12-24-2013, 01:14 AM
Playoffs? Why? I am embarassed to wear my Steeler jerseys anywhere in the world now. What a joke of a team this is. So now they try and we are to give them an A for effort? Sister Donna Marie from Nativity of Our Lord elementary school would whack them with her stick if she were around. She wore black just like the SS and she was a fearful mammy jammer.

Clevelandsux
12-24-2013, 02:34 PM
It's been a trying season, but if we get in the playoffs I'll be cheering. Anyone remember 1989 team? Lose first two games from a combined score of 92-10? Get shut out three times that season, then upset oilers in wild card game and come very close to upsetting Denver?

As long as we beat Cleveland like we should I'll be a happy camper.

Real Deal Steel
12-24-2013, 02:40 PM
Browns game is going to be hard. They are thriving off their hate for us. If they hadn't won a game all season, they'd be bringing their "A" game to us on the last day of the season. So this will be a battle. No doubt.

steelchamp204
12-24-2013, 03:45 PM
I love the way this team rallied back from 0-4 to be honest. Finishing 8-8 after an 0-4 start is as good as it gets to be honest. I know it might sound petty, but it could of been a whole lot worse.

Props to Tomlin/Haley and DL, even though I hope DL retires after this season.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-24-2013, 03:52 PM
I love the way this team rallied back from 0-4 to be honest. Finishing 8-8 after an 0-4 start is as good as it gets to be honest. I know it might sound petty, but it could of been a whole lot worse.

Props to Tomlin/Haley and DL, even though I hope DL retires after this season.

Props for Haley for finally getting out of Ben's way....Its no secret that the offense has been better with Ben running the no huddle more and letting Ben really handle the offense....I do give credit to Haley for really solid play design........

The Defense still stinks and yes I hope the old man does retire......

I give no credit to Tomlin at all......lol

Blitzburghpete
12-24-2013, 03:59 PM
All i'll say is despite how poor the team has been in the year at 0-4, it's a testament to the team spirit, players, coaches that here we are last game of the year and we're still in with a chance.

If they can hold it together after a season like this, it will only keep them in good stead for next. Even some of the younger players have matured and starting to blossom as the season wears on.

We all know the NFL is very fair in that a team can suck one year and be title winners the next. Fine lines either fal our way. A foot inbounds by Brown V Miami, we'd be having a different conversation. Not having so many drastic injuries at the beginning of the year too.

Players can only get better from here. Keep the right ones, and let the declining ones go, we could be stronger by far 2014.

NeilPatrickBanana
12-24-2013, 04:48 PM
I give no credit to Tomlin at all......lol

The mark of true bias

Dean Denton
12-28-2013, 11:04 AM
Is that name a sponge Bob character?