PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Should Be Booed on Sunday Night

steelspikes
12-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Not so much the team as its' ownership & management which have overseen the collapse of a once proud franchise: a team that has won just 7 of its' last 20 regular season games and is about to miss out on the playoffs for the 2nd consecutive year.

Fans need to let those who have mis-managed this team into oblivian know that we are mad as hell. That we are sick and tired of watching a team with top 5 QB lose to nobodies like Tyrell Pryor, Matt Cassel, Tannenhill, etc. That we are pissed that we've become the patsies of the AFC North. The Steeler "D" used to inspire fear in opposing QBs. Ain't nobody scared of this group.

The lowly Browns at least put up a fight before they got ripped-off up in Foxboro; the Steelers got their as*es handed to them. Bill Belichick is so vastly superior a coach to Mikey Tomlin that he could probably coach a decent Boston College to victory over us.

I will not be watching this team anymore this year if I can help it. You know, it will be hard given my addiction to Black & Yellow. Or maybe this team is like the train wreck you cannot just keep staring at?

LatrobePA
12-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Hmmm...

K Train
12-12-2013, 12:05 PM
little dramatic

steelchamp204
12-12-2013, 12:05 PM
Sounds that we should be booing the defense then. Just make a sign and hang it on the walkaround on either side of the corner of the stadium. That will also get the camera mans attention also.

steelchamp204
12-12-2013, 12:09 PM
little dramatic

Not really at all Train. It won't happen though.

Heinz field crowds aren't really intimidating at all. First, you only have a 3/4 stadium, the open end is ****ing retarded in my opinion.

It's funny when the tron plays the defense audio to get the crowd into it, then when it stop. Nothing ahahhaa. They might as well get rid of that.

But the crowd booing the team if they get down and pay **** against the Bengals is completely fair.

Dean Denton
12-12-2013, 12:55 PM
I haven't booed these guys since Neil and Bubby were the QBs. Loved Kordell and I love Ben. This defense though just might get me booing again though. However, I will always watch until the league changes the game so much I just can't call it football. Getting close to that.

LatrobePA
12-12-2013, 01:01 PM
Want to boo?? Move to the other side of PA! perfect timing Santa will be coming!

LASVEGASGUY
12-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Not so much the team as its' ownership & management which have overseen the collapse of a once proud franchise: a team that has won just 7 of its' last 20 regular season games and is about to miss out on the playoffs for the 2nd consecutive year.

Fans need to let those who have mis-managed this team into oblivian know that we are mad as hell. That we are sick and tired of watching a team with top 5 QB lose to nobodies like Tyrell Pryor, Matt Cassel, Tannenhill, etc. That we are pissed that we've become the patsies of the AFC North. The Steeler "D" used to inspire fear in opposing QBs. Ain't nobody scared of this group.

The lowly Browns at least put up a fight before they got ripped-off up in Foxboro; the Steelers got their as*es handed to them. Bill Belichick is so vastly superior a coach to Mikey Tomlin that he could probably coach a decent Boston College to victory over us.

I will not be watching this team anymore this year if I can help it. You know, it will be hard given my addiction to Black & Yellow. Or maybe this team is like the train wreck you cannot just keep staring at?

You can vent here? This group grows each week after every loss.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/234214468082/

Real Deal Steel
12-12-2013, 02:55 PM
little dramatic

How else can we show our disapproval?

SteelCityKid5
12-12-2013, 03:14 PM
So this is stupid

Real Deal Steel
12-12-2013, 03:36 PM
So this is stupid commenting on common sense. hmm.

steelspikes
12-12-2013, 07:22 PM
little dramatic
Really? Consider this... in the past year the Steelers have beaten just two teams with winning records at the time we played them: the Jets in Week 6 of 2013 were 3-2, and the Lions were 6-3 when we beat them in Week 10 of this year. And neither of these teams qualifies as a powerhouse.

Dean Denton
12-12-2013, 10:22 PM
So, still looking better. This is football, and shyt changes for a minute. Seahawks are killing everyone, does that mean they're the NWO? We're coming sweet cheeks and when we do you'll better hide your wives cuz these monsters are getting hungry...

NYCsteelersfan
12-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Any actions or statements criticizing the organization or the coaches is "dramatic." Just put your head down and blindy cheer regardless of the product put on the field.

Dean Denton
12-12-2013, 10:29 PM
No one likes hate crimes

Big T
12-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Any actions or statements criticizing the organization or the coaches is "dramatic." Just put your head down and blindy cheer regardless of the product put on the field.

Coming from the guy who cries and personally attacks anyone who says anything that even remotely resembles objective criticism of Ben Roethlisberger...

DBR96A
12-13-2013, 07:36 AM
Coming from the guy who cries and personally attacks anyone who says anything that even remotely resembles objective criticism of Ben Roethlisberger...
Not that any criticism of him in the last month is objective...

Dallas Burgher
12-13-2013, 08:20 AM
No, show more class.

NYCsteelersfan
12-13-2013, 09:18 AM

When he actually has a bad season, I'll say it. If he has 2, I'll be annoyed. If he sucks it up for three years, I'll want him gone as if he were Kordell.

Until then, he's not just the best player on the team, but he's also one of the best and most underrated players in the leage, year in and year out. This season is no different.

The problem on this board is that you have a bunch of fantasy football playing morons who judge quarterbacks based on the number of points they score in their fantasy football league. Roethlisberher has played much better than 5-8 and anyone without an agenda knows that.

Watkins <3

Big T
12-13-2013, 02:32 PM
When he actually has a bad season, I'll say it. If he has 2, I'll be annoyed. If he sucks it up for three years, I'll want him gone as if he were Kordell.

Until then, he's not just the best player on the team, but he's also one of the best and most underrated players in the leage, year in and year out. This season is no different.

That's fine. And I can agree with that for the most part. But when Ben had his struggles earlier in the year, no one could say anything without you ripping them a new one. We aren't just talking about your boy NPB. Ben has played fantastic for the most part this year, but there were games where he struggled mightily and you were the first guy running around every thread bitching at anyone who criticized him in the slightest. Were Ben's early struggles this year completely on him? Absolutely not. But there were things that he missed (throws, hot routes, blitzers, reads in general etc...). He's better than he played early on. Everyone knows/knew that. You love Ben. That's fine, so do I. But you have to see when you're being hypocritical.

LatrobePA
12-13-2013, 02:59 PM
That's fine. And I can agree with that for the most part. But when Ben had his struggles earlier in the year, no one could say anything without you ripping them a new one. We aren't just talking about your boy NPB. Ben has played fantastic for the most part this year, but there were games where he struggled mightily and you were the first guy running around every thread bitching at anyone who criticized him in the slightest. Were Ben's early struggles this year completely on him? Absolutely not. But there were things that he missed (throws, hot routes, blitzers, reads in general etc...). He's better than he played early on. Everyone knows/knew that. You love Ben. That's fine, so do I. But you have to see when you're being hypocritical.

Count me in on that list. I'm quick to rip him! :)

NeilPatrickBanana
12-13-2013, 03:22 PM

The problem on this board is that you have a bunch of fantasy football playing morons who judge quarterbacks based on the number of points they score in their fantasy football league. Roethlisberher has played much better than 5-8 and anyone without an agenda knows that.

Watkins <3

He's had a QBR over 50 (average) 5 times, and below it 7 times.... his play correlates to our record.

Our record in games below 50 = 1-6
Our record in games above 50 = 4-2

In our 5 wins Ben has 1 turnover
In our 8 Losses Ben has 15 turnovers

It's funny to watch the same people use the deterioration of talent to blame Tomlin for losing, but that same deterioration of talent is an excuse for Ben... how convenient

LatrobePA
12-13-2013, 04:09 PM
He's had a QBR over 50 (average) 5 times, and below it 7 times.... his play correlates to our record.

It's funny to watch the same people use the deterioration of talent to blame Tomlin for losing, but that same deterioration of talent is an excuse for Ben... how convenient

Ball washers!

NYCsteelersfan
12-14-2013, 01:02 AM

Neither the league, its players and countless professional sports websites accept QBR as a legitimate statistic. Stop peddling that garbage.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-14-2013, 01:34 AM
Damn Neil is still alive....was hoping he was hit by a truck by now or Islamic radicals had blown up his home.....

HumanPudding
12-14-2013, 01:37 AM
Rabble rabble rabble

NYCsteelersfan
12-14-2013, 07:58 AM
Rabble rabble rabble

You rushed it. It wasn't time yet.

NeilPatrickBanana
12-14-2013, 09:12 AM
Neither the league, its players and countless professional sports websites accept QBR as a legitimate statistic. Stop peddling that garbage.

I see you've inherited Quests penchant for just making stuff up

No statistic in the NFL correlates more to winning. Not turnover ratio, not QB rating, not YPA, not DYAR, none

NYCsteelersfan
12-14-2013, 03:05 PM
I see you've inherited Quests penchant for just making stuff up

No statistic in the NFL correlates more to winning. Not turnover ratio, not QB rating, not YPA, not DYAR, none

Yeah, like when it put Tim Tebow ahead of Rodgers even though Tebow was 4-10 for 70 yards and a TD and Rodgers was near perfect for a full game.

It's not an accepted stat. ESPN created it and only they use it to placate fantasy football losers like yourself.

(Before you name the Phd who created the stat, he was paid by ESPN to do so). Just shut the **** up already.

TarlsQtr
12-14-2013, 03:43 PM
Yeah, like when it put Tim Tebow ahead of Rodgers even though Tebow was 4-10 for 70 yards and a TD and Rodgers was near perfect for a full game.

It's not an accepted stat. ESPN created it and only they use it to placate fantasy football losers like yourself.

(Before you name the Phd who created the stat, he was paid by ESPN to do so). Just shut the **** up already.

LOL You can come up with such ridiculous examples for every stat ever invented. It only proves that statistical analysis is not perfect, something we all knew. Even a gradeschool knowledge of stats should be able to identify that. Statistical analysis always comes with a "margin of error" and your example just shows that you need an adequate sample size for any assurance of accuracy (4 of 10 is not adequate).

Please stick with Legos because statistics is way over your head.

NYCsteelersfan
12-14-2013, 09:11 PM
LOL You can come up with such ridiculous examples for every stat ever invented. It only proves that statistical analysis is not perfect, something we all knew. Even a gradeschool knowledge of stats should be able to identify that. Statistical analysis always comes with a "margin of error" and your example just shows that you need an adequate sample size for any assurance of accuracy (4 of 10 is not adequate).

Please stick with Legos because statistics is way over your head.

How about a statistic that contains subjective variables within the formula, whereby 10 people watching a game and attempting to calculate total QBR will quite possibly come up with 10 different numbers notwithstanding mathematical error, which is why ESPN, who created the stat, is one of the only ones to use it.

Stick to thinking you're smarter than others on this board because you've been playing fantasy football for a few years. Also, drop dead.

TarlsQtr
12-14-2013, 10:18 PM
How about a statistic that contains subjective variables within the formula, whereby 10 people watching a game and attempting to calculate total QBR will quite possibly come up with 10 different numbers notwithstanding mathematical error, which is why ESPN, who created the stat, is one of the only ones to use it.

Stick to thinking you're smarter than others on this board because you've been playing fantasy football for a few years. Also, drop dead.

LOL All of qualitative analysis has the same potential problem. Please take a stats class at the local adult learning annex. It may save you from your own stupidity some day.

Real Deal Steel
12-14-2013, 10:20 PM

NYCSteelersfan, just put him on ignore like most of us have. He feeds off of people talking to him. If no one ends up talking to him, he'll dry up and blow away. You empower him by having conversation with him. The worse thing you can do to some is leave them or totally not talk to them. Stick it to him by putting him on your ignore list.

HumanPudding
12-14-2013, 10:45 PM
Rabble? Rabble? Rabble?

NYCsteelersfan
12-15-2013, 12:05 AM
Rabble? Rabble? Rabble?

Yes, this would've been perfect timing. Just let it come naturally. No reason to force it.

NYCsteelersfan
12-15-2013, 12:05 AM
NYCSteelersfan, just put him on ignore like most of us have. He feeds off of people talking to him. If no one ends up talking to him, he'll dry up and blow away. You empower him by having conversation with him. The worse thing you can do to some is leave them or totally not talk to them. Stick it to him by putting him on your ignore list.

You're right.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-15-2013, 01:32 AM
or just hope for Islamic radicals to blow up his house.....

NYCsteelersfan
12-15-2013, 02:31 AM
or just hope for Islamic radicals to blow up his house.....

I have a feeling he's so pathetic that not having anyone to argue with on here would take away his reason for living anyway.

Speeed
12-15-2013, 10:51 AM
Good point, but the Seahawks kill other teams. Nothing can be done if they cream a team. But. . . . the Steelers have lost a boatload of 2 - 3 point games by all manner such as: dropped passes, stepping out of bounds, time mismanagement, giving up game winning drives, giving up kick returns, etc.

My point is they are a good team. They are not getting destroyed. They just always find a way to lose week in and week out. That, is a problem. This team CAN win. I feel every week is defined by something; Tomlin on the sideline, Brown stepping out of bounds, 5 injuries a game, a winning pass getting dropped. All of that is different than just "losing."

So, still looking better. This is football, and shyt changes for a minute. Seahawks are killing everyone, does that mean they're the NWO? We're coming sweet cheeks and when we do you'll better hide your wives cuz these monsters are getting hungry...

Dean Denton
12-15-2013, 01:55 PM
Good point, but the Seahawks kill other teams. Nothing can be done if they cream a team. But. . . . the Steelers have lost a boatload of 2 - 3 point games by all manner such as: dropped passes, stepping out of bounds, time mismanagement, giving up game winning drives, giving up kick returns, etc.

My point is they are a good team. They are not getting destroyed. They just always find a way to lose week in and week out. That, is a problem. This team CAN win. I feel every week is defined by something; Tomlin on the sideline, Brown stepping out of bounds, 5 injuries a game, a winning pass getting dropped. All of that is different than just "losing."

So it sounds like your saying the only one in this organization that can be trusted is Ben. I agree....

TarlsQtr
12-15-2013, 03:58 PM

Says the guy who follows every thread and talks to me by talking to others who are talking to me.

I think RDS has a crush on me. Eeeeewwwww.

Speeed
12-15-2013, 04:22 PM
Not sure I would say that is totally true. I would agree it is true to an extent. It seems when Ben performs nobody else steps up to put them over the top. When he sucks, nobody steps up to make a big play. This is just not a team that puts forth a team effort. It is always something that prevents them from winning. Ben stats almost seem meaningless the past two years. It does not matter what he does, the rest of the team plays average at best. And this year, below average, as they have a solid losing record.

So it sounds like your saying the only one in this organization that can be trusted is Ben. I agree....

NeilPatrickBanana
12-15-2013, 04:25 PM
You're right.

Do it!

K Train
12-16-2013, 09:06 AM
They sure looked like a team to get immediately booed for just being alive last night didnt they

Real Deal Steel
12-16-2013, 01:12 PM
They sure looked like a team to get immediately booed for just being alive last night didnt they

Them beating the Bengals last nite was a good win.

But, them beating the Bengals at this point in the season is like bring Heidi Klum to the prom after the prom is already over and the doors are locked. And that's what another poster said in another thread. I thought it appropriate for this one too.

steelchamp204
12-16-2013, 01:31 PM
What a pathetic crowd that was lastnight, I think the Browns have more fans at there home games than the Steelers did last night. What a pathetic turnout for a division game.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-16-2013, 01:33 PM
What a pathetic crowd that was lastnight, I think the Browns have more fans at there home games than the Steelers did last night. What a pathetic turnout for a division game.

I know....lol Can't imagine how bad the crowd will be for last home game of the season against the Browns........

steelchamp204
12-16-2013, 01:59 PM
I know....lol Can't imagine how bad the crowd will be for last home game of the season against the Browns........

I was sitting back, thinking. Them season tix holders can give there tix to me and I'll go to every ****ing home game. It was probably 45&#37; full

Black@Gold Forever32
12-16-2013, 03:13 PM
I was sitting back, thinking. Them season tix holders can give there tix to me and I'll go to every ****ing home game. It was probably 45&#37; full

I bought tix in 2006 against the Ravens on Christmas Eve....Even when the Steelers were on their way to an 8-8 record I still made the trip to Heinz.....Ravens blew us out...lol

steelspikes
12-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Well, something lit a fire under their collective as#es. Sadly, kind of like closing the gates at SeaWorld after the Dolphins have swum out to sea.

NeilPatrickBanana
12-16-2013, 03:39 PM
I bought tix in 2006 against the Ravens on Christmas Eve....Even when the Steelers were on their way to an 8-8 record I still made the trip to Heinz.....Ravens blew us out...lol

You bought tickets to a game you wanted them to lose?
Did you cheer for the Ravens while you were there? Because... you know... draft pick

Big T
12-16-2013, 03:41 PM

About 70 percent full. About 20,000 no shows. But your point still stands.

steelchamp204
12-16-2013, 03:46 PM
About 70 percent full. About 20,000 no shows. But your point still stands.

It just didn't look good is all. You should support your team no matter how bad or how disappointed you are in them. I would love to have season tickets. Nope, I have to wait about 16 more years.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-16-2013, 04:04 PM
You bought tickets to a game you wanted them to lose?
Did you cheer for the Ravens while you were there? Because... you know... draft pick

Bought them in August genius but just saying I still attended the game even though they were headed for an 8-8 record......

I thought you were one of the people that wanted better draft position as well but of course you're trying to start **** like always....Its funny you always pick a fight with me....I rarely replay to your **** but you constantly pick out things that I say....But of course you will hide I'm here to talk football and blah blah blah like always......

Just like when I was bashing Troy, and the Troy lovers couldn't handle it so they personally attacked me....You stuck your nose in that as well......

Again there you were last week responding to me venting about the team and AB after another embarrassing loss to the Dolphins knocking the team out of the play-offs.......You don't like what I have to say so you had to chime in like ****ing always to start **** with me......Couldn't just let me vent.......That is why I don't like you.....So please **** off and die you ****ing faggot *** bitch.......

LatrobePA
12-16-2013, 04:15 PM
LOL settle down man... Put him on the ignore list!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-16-2013, 04:17 PM
LOL settle down man... Put him on the ignore list!

I don't put anybody on ignore......Rather get banned then put somebody on ignore......

LatrobePA
12-16-2013, 04:19 PM
I don't put anybody on ignore......Rather get banned then put somebody on ignore......

But man it worked with ******** Quest.. lol

steelchamp204
12-16-2013, 04:57 PM
come on guys, why the **** we got to argue. Neil, you do instigate at times man. Just chill dude. Everyone has there different opinions, just respect that.

WOOOOSAAAAH

Big T
12-16-2013, 05:08 PM
It just didn't look good is all. You should support your team no matter how bad or how disappointed you are in them. I would love to have season tickets. Nope, I have to wait about 16 more years.

I know the feeling haha

K Train
12-16-2013, 05:12 PM
id love to go to a primetime game at heinz, never been to one

NeilPatrickBanana
12-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Bought them in August genius but just saying I still attended the game even though they were headed for an 8-8 record......

I thought you were one of the people that wanted better draft position as well but of course you're trying to start **** like always....Its funny you always pick a fight with me....I rarely replay to your **** but you constantly pick out things that I say....But of course you will hide I'm here to talk football and blah blah blah like always......

Just like when I was bashing Troy, and the Troy lovers couldn't handle it so they personally attacked me....You stuck your nose in that as well......

Again there you were last week responding to me venting about the team and AB after another embarrassing loss to the Dolphins knocking the team out of the play-offs.......You don't like what I have to say so you had to chime in like ****ing always to start **** with me......Couldn't just let me vent.......That is why I don't like you.....So please **** off and die you ****ing faggot *** bitch.......

I'll just assume you went on you rant, instead of responding to the question, because you feel it traps you...

NeilPatrickBanana
12-16-2013, 05:32 PM
come on guys, why the **** we got to argue. Neil, you do instigate at times man. Just chill dude. Everyone has there different opinions, just respect that.

WOOOOSAAAAH

Instigating? I guess.... but if you strongly voice your preference for losing when the playoffs are almost out of reach (not mathematically, and then post about how you went to a game against our rival, when we were in the exact same scenario... well, it's just too easy to pass up.

Big T
12-16-2013, 06:09 PM
id love to go to a primetime game at heinz, never been to one

Agreed. That would be awesome. Ive only been to 1 o'clock games.

steelchamp204
12-16-2013, 06:10 PM
We should all get tix and go sometime. Then we can have NPB and BG beat the living hell out of each other before the game and sell there tix to make our money back lol.

Big T
12-16-2013, 06:16 PM
We should all get tix and go sometime. Then we can have NPB and BG beat the living hell out of each other before the game and sell there tix to make our money back lol.

Lol agreed

Real Deal Steel
12-16-2013, 06:51 PM

Wishful thinking.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-17-2013, 02:14 AM
I'll just assume you went on you rant, instead of responding to the question, because you feel it traps you...

I answered the question faggot......I guess you missed I said I bought the tix in August and still went to the game......I swear what the **** is your problem....Really? You constantly have done this and always want to start **** with me......

Black@Gold Forever32
12-17-2013, 02:16 AM

WOOOOSAAAAH

He is a faggot little bitch that wants to start ****....Trust me I wish I had him face to face...I would stomp the living **** out of him......

Dean Denton
12-17-2013, 02:19 AM
Lol agreed
I'd like to go with you guys. That would be fun. I'm sure I'd get misty. It's the burgh...

steelchamp204
12-17-2013, 02:25 AM
Maybe one of these years, we could do something up. Dean, you would have a long trip lmfao

Big T
12-17-2013, 02:32 AM
Maybe one of these years, we could do something up. Dean, you would have a long trip lmfao

Lol.

Dean Denton
12-17-2013, 02:33 AM
I know, but it's a trip that will be made at some point. I promised my wife we would do France first. So as long as the league doesn't turn to flag or arena football in the next decade I'll be there. I'll see Ben next year because they should be here and my friends will be dragging me to that death trap. I see a fight in my future.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-17-2013, 02:35 AM
Dear God, please send a hitman to kill ILoveNeilPatricksBanana, I don't ask for much but that would be great........

Thanks

steelchamp204
12-17-2013, 02:36 AM
I know, but it's a trip that will be made at some point. I promised my wife we would do France first. So as long as the league doesn't turn to flag or arena football in the next decade I'll be there. I'll see Ben next year because they should be here and my friends will be dragging me to that death trap. I see a fight in my future.

Stay away from the Dominican Republic. Couldnt **** for 2 weeks when I got back home in PA.

Dean Denton
12-17-2013, 03:34 AM
Stay away from the Dominican Republic. Couldnt **** for 2 weeks when I got back home in PA.

What's that, a dive bar with bad food?

steelchamp204
12-17-2013, 03:37 AM
What's that, a dive bar with bad food?

Went to a resort in August this year and all the food taste the same, except for Bacon lol. I don't drink alcohol but the wife said everything was watered down. The beach and ocean were great and the weather was gorgeous. I just got the feeling they don't care to much for Americans down there is all.

Next time I do a resort, I will stay here in the states. Go to Florida or something or take a trip out to Cali.

Nolrog
12-17-2013, 07:11 AM
No, show more class.

This.

steelchamp204
12-17-2013, 10:14 AM
Well, no one showed up. So I doubt you could hear anything. lol

NeilPatrickBanana
12-17-2013, 10:44 AM
I answered the question faggot......I guess you missed I said I bought the tix in August and still went to the game......I swear what the **** is your problem....Really? You constantly have done this and always want to start **** with me......

no, I was curious how going to the game, might have changed your perspective... since the other night you basically said you wanted the Steelers to lose to the Bengals, because the only thing that matters now is draft position. Since the scenario was identical, when you went to the Ravens game, was your perspective the same?

When you went to the Ravens game, did you want the Steelers to lose?

Stone
12-17-2013, 11:28 AM
Black and yellow? What team are you addicted to?

Dean Denton
12-17-2013, 02:50 PM
Went to a resort in August this year and all the food taste the same, except for Bacon lol. I don't drink alcohol but the wife said everything was watered down. The beach and ocean were great and the weather was gorgeous. I just got the feeling they don't care to much for Americans down there is all.

Next time I do a resort, I will stay here in the states. Go to Florida or something or take a trip out to Cali.
Florida is on our list of trip destination but not until my uncle gives us his RV. Florida is one of our stops on our east coast map. We were going to fly out to the burgh in the fall to avoid winter and catch a game. Looking to spend about three or four days there so places to eat is what we will be looking for. Plus, I haven't been there since 1979-80 to see my uncle so I'm sure there are many places I want to see. I'll be wanting to see any and all historical Steeler places.

steelchamp204
12-17-2013, 03:06 PM
Florida is on our list of trip destination but not until my uncle gives us his RV. Florida is one of our stops on our east coast map. We were going to fly out to the burgh in the fall to avoid winter and catch a game. Looking to spend about three or four days there so places to eat is what we will be looking for. Plus, I haven't been there since 1979-80 to see my uncle so I'm sure there are many places I want to see. I'll be wanting to see any and all historical Steeler places.

They do tours at Heinz Field, prices aren't to bad either.

Dean Denton
12-17-2013, 03:30 PM
They do tours at Heinz Field, prices aren't to bad either.

Sweet, that's is for sure something I'm adding to the to do list. Thanks... Ya think Bradshaw will let me come over for dinner??? Lol

steelchamp204
12-17-2013, 03:37 PM
Sweet, that's is for sure something I'm adding to the to do list. Thanks... Ya think Bradshaw will let me come over for dinner??? Lol

Go over to Grill 36, Bettis place. Maybe you can run into the Bus hahaha

Dean Denton
12-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Go over to Grill 36, Bettis place. Maybe you can run into the Bus hahaha

That would be cool. Maybe I could talk him into bowling me a couple games for a free meal.