PDA

View Full Version : Come on man!!

LatrobePA
12-09-2013, 09:26 PM
So Wallace thought it would be a good idea to drive his finger up a dolphin players butthole.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/10/2y8a3yna.jpg

That sums up the season!

Dean Denton
12-09-2013, 10:04 PM
I just saw this on Facebook in real time. Man, he really pinches the hell out of his balls. No joke...lol

LatrobePA
12-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Stinky finger too.

Big T
12-09-2013, 10:51 PM
Yikes...
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/steelers_fins_wtf.gif

jdehoff83
12-10-2013, 12:48 AM
the ollllll prostate massage. Must have had a yo momma joke prior to this. Never ends well

LatrobePA
12-10-2013, 07:50 AM
Did you see the phin players reaction, priceless he did the old pucker. To dang funny!

Lunchbucket
12-10-2013, 01:20 PM
Was not aware that our Centers were moonlighting as proctologists,...guess you learn something new all the time .!! lol

Black@Gold Forever32
12-10-2013, 01:58 PM
I was confused at first.....when I saw Wallace I thought Mike Wallace....lol Then I realized yea he is talking about Cody Wallace....lol

Real Deal Steel
12-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Was not aware that our Centers were moonlighting as proctologists,...guess you learn something new all the time .!! lol

I too didn't know our centers where also Colonologist on the side. I guess you take the money wherever you can get it.

lancer89074
12-10-2013, 03:50 PM
That's it... my steeler jerseys will stay in the closet... the final degradation.

TarlsQtr
12-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Wallace went on the field a Steeler and at least his thumb came off the field a Brown.

Dean Denton
12-10-2013, 06:10 PM
That's it... my steeler jerseys will stay in the closet... the final degradation.

Oh don't be so hard on him, this is common all the way down to pee wee football.

Speeed
12-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Juxtapose Tomlin during his sideline debacle into the video and that would perfectly summarize the Steelers season to date.

Yikes...
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/steelers_fins_wtf.gif

LatrobePA
12-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Dolphins defensive tackle Randy Starks is calling foul on the play of Steelers center Cody Wallace in Miami's 34-28 win over Pittsburgh on Sunday -- and he has the video to prove it.

After Starks recovered a first-quarter fumble by Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, the Dolphins defender was piled on by a scrum of players that included Wallace. As officials unpacked the heap, Game Rewind footage clearly shows Wallace slamming his left fist into Starks' privates.

"I've heard of stuff like that happening. This is the first time it has happened to me," Starks told reporters this week, per the South Florida Sun Sentinel. "If I knew exactly who that was at the time, I probably would have been thrown out (the game). It's a good thing I didn't.

"When I turned around I saw two people and didn't know which one it was," said Starks, who -- per the tape -- confronted Wallace and Steelers offensive lineman Mike Adams. "If I had gotten thrown out, then maybe (the league) would have understood. I'm glad I didn't know who it was because it would have gotten ugly out there."

Starks told the Sun Sentinel that he's curious to see how the NFL responds to the play. We imagine they'll have plenty to say in the form of a league-mandated envelope shipped via first-class mail to Heinz Field.

The latest "Around The League Podcast" recapped all the Week 14 games.

steelchamp204
12-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Why does it seem we make the bad news more than the good anymore.

I think it's just bad luck and stupidity.

Big T
12-11-2013, 01:05 PM
Just waiting for the "THIS IS A DIRECT REFLECTION OF TOMLIN!!!! WHAT ELSE NEEDS TO HAPPEN FOR HIM TO BE FIRED!?!?!?!?" comments...

Looking at you RDS :)

LatrobePA
12-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Just waiting for the "THIS IS A DIRECT REFLECTION OF TOMLIN!!!! WHAT ELSE NEEDS TO HAPPEN FOR HIM TO BE FIRED!?!?!?!?" comments...

Looking at you RDS :)

LOL, I wasn't thinking that but I was thinking two weeks in a row something happened that has the outside world looking at the Steelers with a eww on their face...

steelchamp204
12-11-2013, 01:46 PM
LOL, I wasn't thinking that but I was thinking two weeks in a row something happened that has the outside world looking at the Steelers with a eww on their face...

:plus1:

Real Deal Steel
12-11-2013, 03:29 PM
They love Tomlin so much around here that they wash his balls with a toothbrush. Must be nice. :)

LevonKirkland99
12-12-2013, 01:00 AM
wow, Wallace should be benched just like RG3.

Dean Denton
12-12-2013, 01:20 AM
This is all Tomlin's fault. He lost control of this team sometime last year now everyone is acting like their coach. They don't care and want out of Pittsburgh. Most of this team is nothing more than a bunch of over paid, sub-par ghetto rats. I'm willing to bet Brown stepped out on purpose, knowing it would cost them the season. Just like Tomlin stepping on the field. Wallace just loves nut sacks and wanted to feel someone's other than Tomlin's. oh the off field/ on field crap is only going to get worse before the fall. Tomlin's going to walk anyways because Texas is going to more than make up for his lost wage for walking out on us... What a douche...

LatrobePA
12-12-2013, 10:11 AM
His side of the story:

Wednesday news, notes

Center Cody Wallace, caught on camera grabbing the crotch of Miami defensive lineman Randy Starks from behind while in a scrum following a Ben Roethlisberger fumble on Sunday claimed the incident was an accident.

Wallace said he was reaching for the football when he put his hands between Starks' legs. And when he realized that the ball - at least not that one - wasn't there, he stopped.

"I was reaching under there and when I realized I couldn't reach it, I pulled my hand out," Wallace said. "It's unfortunate that it looked like it did."

Wallace, who was making his first career start, said he's taken quite a bit of ribbing from his teammates.

"Yeah, definitely," Wallace said.

Starks is, as well.

"They are getting on me `Check the prostate' and stuff like that," Starks said. "I'm hearing it."

Wallace also drew a personal foul in the fourth quarter for blasting a Miami defender following a run by Roethlisberger. He would not speculate on whether he'll be fined for one or or both of the incidents, but the bet here is yes.

Dean Denton
12-12-2013, 10:13 AM
He likes balls. Great, he'll be getting bullied soon and take a few personal days...

Dallas Burgher
12-13-2013, 08:26 AM
Oh great, perversion instead of just playing better.

Speeed
12-13-2013, 10:47 AM
Tis' the Sesaon.....The Nutcracker.