PDA

View Full Version : You guys are all bastards!!!!!

Dean Denton
12-09-2013, 07:40 PM
I can't believe after an entire day not one of you guys posted a thread congratulating Big Ben on breaking the all time Steeler TD record. You guys are such haters, spend all your time bitching at eachother and bail on our gladiator. The guys having a good season, all things considered. Good job Ben, you gunslinger... Oh, you bastards...lol Jk, you're not bastards...:)

questforSB7
12-09-2013, 07:42 PM
I can't believe after an entire day not one of you guys posted a thread congratulating Big Ben on breaking the all time Steeler TD record. You guys are such haters, spend all your time bitching at eachother and bail on our gladiator. The guys having a good season, all things considered. Good job Ben, you gunslinger... Oh, you bastards...lol Jk, you're not bastards...:)

I know I did in the game thread. As did someone else when he did it. I actually called Ben the greatest Steeler QB ever.....Bradshaw doesn't even come close to Ben.

Dean Denton
12-09-2013, 07:50 PM
Agreed^^^^ I think Ben is the best too. But I'll never knock Terry's big game abilities. That's the stuff of legends.

Big T
12-09-2013, 08:09 PM
@EdBouchette: RT @SandoESPN: Roethlisberger has 12 TD, 3 INT, 98 passer rating, 68.1 Total QBR vs teams that currently have win records. Steelers 2-3 in those games tho

LatrobePA
12-09-2013, 08:44 PM
@EdBouchette: RT @SandoESPN: Roethlisberger has 12 TD, 3 INT, 98 passer rating, 68.1 Total QBR vs teams that currently have win records. Steelers 2-3 in those games tho

Sucks! Im to hard on him!!

Also lost in the loss is prob one of the best pick six this year by Troy...

steelcity73
12-10-2013, 12:29 AM
Sucks! Im to hard on him!!

Also lost in the loss is prob one of the best pick six this year by Troy.....

It was a nice pick, but the play at the end sums up the season in my opinion!!! Inches away from being a play that would be talked about for years to come, I love AB, if it was in new england I know it would have been good. Hey cheatriots fans karma is a bitch!!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-10-2013, 12:55 AM

I never bailed on Ben, I always defend him........

Big T
12-10-2013, 01:53 AM
Speaking of "lost in the loss": Mike Adams' performance. He played a fantastic football game. PFF had his performance ranked as the best on offense or defense for the Steelers (Ben and Heyward right behind him). It was a performance to build on. Great game by Adams.

Dean Denton
12-10-2013, 02:23 AM
Still waiting for you f@cktards to give Big Ben his props. How about a hell yeah for the greatest gunslinger in steeler history???? You bastards!!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-10-2013, 02:26 AM
Still waiting for you f@cktards to give Big Ben his props. How about a hell yeah for the greatest gunslinger in steeler history???? You bastards!!!!

Dean I always give Ben his props....lol I'm one of Ben's biggest defenders on this site......To a fault really since I remember all the crap QBs before Ben that I grew up watching...lol

Rocky#20
12-10-2013, 11:50 AM
I posted on another thread about Ben putting together one heck of a season. He's on pace to throw for around 30 TD's and 4500 yards. He's going to put these Steeler all time passing records out of reach for decades to come.

SnakeEyes43
12-10-2013, 12:24 PM
I always defend Ben too. Hell, look at my avatar since I joined.

Also, Congrats Ben. Happy Dean? Haha.

VTSteelerfan
12-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Yes congrats to Big Ben.. Does this make him a Hall a Famer???? I say yes..

TarlsQtr
12-10-2013, 03:12 PM
He was a HoFer before that. :-)

It is a different era so it is somewhat pointless to compare stats between Bradshaw and Ben but Ben is at least 1a or 1b for best Steeler QB in history. The drop off is pretty significant after that...

NeilPatrickBanana
12-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Yes congrats to Big Ben.. Does this make him a Hall a Famer???? I say yes..

He became a HOFer the moment Santonio tapped those toes... everything from that point on is just adding to the resume.

steelspikes
12-10-2013, 05:30 PM
The Pittsburgh Steelers have never been about meaningless individual records. They have been about playing hard-nosed football that wins championships. Ben is not a prima donna. If you think he cares about silly records while losing big games, then I'm afraid you don't know Ben. I'm sure he doesn't give a rat's patootie about touchdown records. What he does care about is -- to quote Charlie Sheen: "winning." Period.

Dean Denton
12-10-2013, 05:33 PM
All players care about records. Trust me, it means something to be #1 in something at your position. You don't think Ben or any other QB would love to be the only QB with five rings?

Clevelandsux
12-10-2013, 08:14 PM
I've been critical of Ben when justified. But think its totally insane that anyone would want to trade him. I'm still old school and a Bradshaw guy. If ben can get two more sbs I'll discuss that dilemma. If you don't like Ben just remember the names bubby brister, mark Malone, kordell Stewart, Neil odonnell, cliff stoudt, tommy Maddox.

steelchamp204
12-10-2013, 08:32 PM
He became a HOFer the moment Santonio tapped those toes... everything from that point on is just adding to the resume.

How far this team has fallen since then is a shame, well. Besides the 2010 run, but that seems like a decade ago already.

Dean Denton
12-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Ben, yet again, even in a loss makes Kurt Warner's top five list for the week. He's flat out killing it this year, and I wouldn't be shocked if Haley came back next year. Over the last 4-5 weeks this offense has really cut down on sacks and int's. playing well. Too bad Ben can't get some help from the rest of this team.

steelchamp204
12-11-2013, 12:53 AM
Ben, yet again, even in a loss makes Kurt Warner's top five list for the week. He's flat out killing it this year, and I wouldn't be shocked if Haley came back next year. Over the last 4-5 weeks this offense has really cut down on sacks and int's. playing well. Too bad Ben can't get some help from the rest of this team.

Defense.

Dean Denton
12-12-2013, 04:54 AM
Defense.

Yes, I agree. Shouldn't have to score 35 points to win games. Not a steeler team, Jesus...