PDA

View Full Version : Refs gave the game to the Pats...Browns got hosed, typical NFL

Steelers/PSU Fan
12-08-2013, 05:10 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3691843/patsPI.gif

Phantom PI call, good job refs!

LASVEGASGUY
12-08-2013, 05:13 PM
I can't believe how lucky this team is. Left for dead and they some how pull out a win. If you look at the ref he so wants to throw a flag on that play. I hate this team so bad. Let's see what Belicheat can do when it is Mallett time. Enjoy it now Pats fans because your day is fast approaching.

steelchamp204
12-08-2013, 05:14 PM
We had a play like that also this game. Pretty pathetic. I believe it was the Clark hit.

Clevelandsux
12-08-2013, 06:40 PM
If u want to cry about the browns losing, go to the browns board. I can't stand them or there fans. They call us cheats all the time. Same *******s that are constantly antagonizing me on how bad the steelers have been. Screw the browns, let um cry in there beers.

LatrobePA
12-08-2013, 06:42 PM
I love this thread and hate the refs!! The NFL is fixed like wrestling.

Dean Denton
12-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Gronk is out so they're are finished. It was the right call from a $$ stand point. Patriots have a chance, the browns are done. What does it matter? The NFL always pulls this sh!t. They try and keep their money makers at the top. Always have, always will. Week one they wouldn't have thrown the flag...

Clevelandsux
12-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Whining is for losers. I'll admit when my team loses. Unlike clowns fans who have to blame refs.

LatrobePA
12-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Whining is for losers. I'll admit when my team loses. Unlike clowns fans who have to blame refs.

Our record shows we're losers... :)

Clevelandsux
12-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Yep. But at least I won't blame the refs. And the call, the browns db had his hands all over the receiver.

LevonKirkland99
12-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Eh, its the Browns

Clevelandsux
12-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Eh, its the Browns

Amen

jpele
12-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Let's see , 29 grabs the jersey and pulls then proceeds put his hands on the receiver never looking back for the ball and you call this a bad call ?

Real Deal Steel
12-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Gentlemen,

Let's relax because it was just two weeks ago that the refs took the game away from the Pats with that horrible no call in the end zone against Gronk.

LASVEGASGUY
12-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Let's see , 29 grabs the jersey and pulls then proceeds put his hands on the receiver never looking back for the ball and you call this a bad call ?

You don't call that ticky tack **** there. He never altered the receivers stride. You see this every week in the NFL. The refs basically did everything to help the PATRIOTS score except throw the ball.

Big T
12-08-2013, 08:08 PM
"They've got the worst fans in the NFL," Peterson said following the Minnesota Vikings' heartbreaking 29-26 loss in Baltimore. "(They were) throwing snowballs the entire fourth quarter, like kids.

"It was a bad feeling, a bad feeling."

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10104602

At least AD agrees with most of us on this...

Real Deal Steel
12-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Look what Adrian Peterson is saying about the Ravens game:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10104602/adrian-peterson-rips-baltimore-ravens-fans-refs-following-minnesota-vikings-loss

Peterson is basically saying the refs cheated for the Ravens. Once again, Goodall is trying to help his favorite team again.

steelchamp204
12-08-2013, 08:30 PM
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10104602

At least AD agrees with most of us on this...

That's what cracks me up about Ravens fans. When I go to Camden Yards to watch a couple series a year. The Orioles fans(most of which are Ravens fans) are soft, quiet and don't want to get into the game. They remind me of Jekel and Hyde type fans.

Clevelandsux
12-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Now you guys are sounding Like Seahawks fans after sb xl.

TarlsQtr
12-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Look what Adrian Peterson is saying about the Ravens game:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10104602/adrian-peterson-rips-baltimore-ravens-fans-refs-following-minnesota-vikings-loss

Peterson is basically saying the refs cheated for the Ravens. Once again, Goodall is trying to help his favorite team again.

Yep, Goodell is staking the entire reputation and legitimacy of the NFL by telling the refs (all of whom would have to be quiet and never release any of this information when they retire, get fired, etc.) to cheat for the Ravens.

And, of course, the other NFL team owners are all probably cool with that too because the Dolphins (or any other team in the hunt for the last wildcard) do not want to make the playoffs or anything.

Glad you thought this through so well...

Real Deal Steel
12-09-2013, 09:59 AM
Tarlsqtr,

You act like your so smart but your a very small person to say the least. That's why 90 percent of the poster don't like you. And that's why your on everybody's ignore list.

I posted what Adrian Peterson said. If you don't like it, why don't you go and take it up with him. Now that he has some down time, I'm sure he could make some time to hear your thoughts. But that would require you being some sort of man first. And that would be a tall order for you. But..if you actually manned up and went and told Peterson that to his face, he'd punch your freakin lights out and tell you that, " You are not on the field so you don't know what your talking about." And he'd be right.

Go take it up with Peterson. Okay little man. :rolleyes:

TarlsQtr
12-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Tarlsqtr,

You act like your so smart but your a very small person to say the least. That's why 90 percent of the poster don't like you. And that's why your on everybody's ignore list.

I posted what Adrian Peterson said. If you don't like it, why don't you go and take it up with him. Now that he has some down time, I'm sure he could make some time to hear your thoughts. But that would require you being some sort of man first. And that would be a tall order for you. But..if you actually manned up and went and told Peterson that to his face, he'd punch your freakin lights out and tell you that, " You are not on the field so you don't know what your talking about." And he'd be right.

Go take it up with Peterson. Okay little man. :rolleyes:

LOL I am on "everybody's ignore list?" Apparently, I am not even on yours, as you are responding to me. And 100 percent of the posters here believe you are a moron. See, I can make up "stats" too.

Below shows exactly why you are a drama queen.

1) You stated in your earlier post:
Peterson is basically saying the refs cheated for the Ravens.

Peterson said no such thing. He said the refs made some bad calls (they did). What he did not say is that the refs were actively trying to throw the game in the direction of the Ravens. That was 100 percent your invention. What he sees, and you do not, is that refs make bad calls all of the time. Officiating is a difficult job. They get it right more times than not but mistakes are made without it being some attempt to "cheat" for a team.

2) You also stated in your earlier post:
Once again, Goodall is trying to help his favorite team again.

Again, this is your invention, not Peterson's. My comments were directed at you and your conspiratorial fantasies, so please stop looking foolish by trying to elicit non-existent support from AP. It is not there. For Goodell to "cheat" in this fashion (using refs in the games), it would literally take hundreds of people knowing about it and keeping quiet. Sane people know that will not happen.

Real Deal Steel
12-09-2013, 10:59 AM
This message is hidden because TarlsQtr is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

TarlsQtr
12-09-2013, 12:12 PM
This message is hidden because TarlsQtr is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

In other words, you have absolutely nothing support to your assertion that AP said the refs cheated for the Ravens and are going to hide behind your selective use of the "Ignore" feature like an ankle-biting lapdog who nips at your heels and then runs when you turn around.

As NPB always says, Real. Dumb. Stupid.

If you fit your previous pattern, you will now look to get me banned and fail at it.

questforSB7
12-09-2013, 12:23 PM
Who cares ? Both Baltimore and New England aren't going anywhere. Baltimore may likely screw New England in 2 weeks, but they ain't winning on the road at Detroit or Cincy. So at BEST they go 8-8. San Diego ain't winning at Denver this Thursday..so at BEST they are 8-8. Miami has the Pats at Miami next Sunday, and even IF you all believe that they can beat Miami at Miami...the Dolphins still have two easy wins against Buffalo and the Jets to finish 9-7...so Miami is IN people.

And the Pats...without Gronk are finished. No more " Miricles " from the Refs or Goodell are gonna help them. In fact, IF Cincy beats us next Sunday...they will get the number 2 seed and the bye over the Pats. So all this arguing about how The Pats and Ravens were given gifts from the Refs is a waste of conversation cause New England is Dog meat. And the Ravens...just like us will be sitting at Home come playoff time.

End " O " Story!!!

steelchamp204
12-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Who cares ? Both Baltimore and New England aren't going anywhere. Baltimore may likely screw New England in 2 weeks, but they ain't winning on the road at Detroit or Cincy. So at BEST they go 8-8. San Diego ain't winning at Denver this Thursday..so at BEST they are 8-8. Miami has the Pats at Miami next Sunday, and even IF you all believe that they can beat Miami at Miami...the Dolphins still have two easy wins against Buffalo and the Jets to finish 9-7...so Miami is IN people.

And the Pats...without Gronk are finished. No more " Miricles " from the Refs or Goodell are gonna help them. In fact, IF Cincy beats us next Sunday...they will get the number 2 seed and the bye over the Pats. So all this arguing about how The Pats and Ravens were given gifts from the Refs is a waste of conversation cause New England is Dog meat. And the Ravens...just like us will be sitting at Home come playoff time.

End " O " Story!!!

The Ravens have a decent chance of winning the SB again. The only threat in the AFC is the Broncos. All Flacco needs is a couple PI calls the defense to have a couple turnovers, it's a good chance they can go to the SB again. We all know how bad Peyton can be in the playoffs.

Thats why this year was huge for us to get #7, the conference is so weak.

questforSB7
12-09-2013, 12:59 PM
The Ravens have a decent chance of winning the SB again. The only threat in the AFC is the Broncos. All Flacco needs is a couple PI calls the defense to have a couple turnovers, it's a good chance they can go to the SB again. We all know how bad Peyton can be in the playoffs.

Thats why this year was huge for us to get #7, the conference is so weak.

Dude, did you not READ my above post ? Look, I will agree that Baltimore can beat most anyone at Home. But, they ain't winning at Detroit cause they don't have the offense to stay with them. And they sure as Hell ain't winning at Cincy in the last game of the year. Not when Cincy is UNDEFEATED at Home, and the 2nd seed on the line.

Baltimore is as Mathamatically out of the Playoffs as we are.

Again...End " O " Story!!

Real Deal Steel
12-09-2013, 01:01 PM
The way the Lions turn the ball over, I wouldn't dismiss the Ravens so easily. But I want the Lions to beat the snot out of the Ravens.

questforSB7
12-09-2013, 01:03 PM
The way the Lions turn the ball over, I wouldn't dismiss the Ravens so easily. But I want the Lions to beat the snot out of the Ravens.

The Lions don't turn the ball over that much. And, they average over 36 a game at Home. Baltimore is toast. I will PERSONALLY give Baltimore and 14 points against Detroit. And I GUARANTEE you I will have ZERO takers!!!

Real Deal Steel
12-09-2013, 01:29 PM
The Lions shoot themselves in the foot constantly. And they've lost two out of their last three games. And the game they won against the Packers, they turned the ball over multiple times in that game.

I'd love to make a Lions victory over the Ravens a slam dunk. But because of the way the Lions turn the ball over constantly, (especially Stafford throwing picks) that game is going to be close.

Ron~Popeil
12-09-2013, 06:36 PM
The Lions shoot themselves in the foot constantly. And they've lost two out of their last three games. And the game they won against the Packers, they turned the ball over multiple times in that game.

I'd love to make a Lions victory over the Ravens a slam dunk. But because of the way the Lions turn the ball over constantly, (especially Stafford throwing picks) that game is going to be close.

I kind of want the Ravens hanging around until the last week. I really want Who Dey ringing in Harbaugh's ears all off season.