PDA

View Full Version : Politically correct thread title.

TRASHMAN
11-29-2013, 08:58 PM
For all of you who root against your team for a draft pick.

you are not a true fan.

For all of you who are true fans and go down with the ship that your team is sinking, meet me any given Sunday in a bar in Pittsburgh.

For the rest of you, you are all LOSERS with LOOSE vaginas.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-29-2013, 09:05 PM
That is your opinion and your opinion doesn't mean ****....lol

TRASHMAN
11-29-2013, 09:09 PM
Go cheer for the other team "Steelers fan"

Black@Gold Forever32
11-29-2013, 09:11 PM
Go cheer for the other team "Steelers fan"

Go play in traffic please......

TRASHMAN
11-29-2013, 09:11 PM
Am i the only Steelers fan on this forum who thinks its insane to want your team to lose? or should I just go over to steelerfever so I can stop listening to you guys quit on your team?

TRASHMAN
11-29-2013, 09:12 PM
You are more excited to watch the draft then the Steelers in the playoffs, Go play madden or check the waiver wire on your fantasy team you make me sick.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Am i the only Steelers fan on this forum who thinks its insane to want your team to lose? or should I just go over to steelerfever so I can stop listening to you guys quit on your team?

Steelersfever....lol Yes please go there........perfect site for cheerleading little bitches like you.......

questforSB7
11-29-2013, 09:16 PM
Do me a favor Trash Boy. Go find ONE post that shows ANY poster here ROOTING for us to lose....One. All some here have said is bring up the suggestion of maybe if the team lost more or had a really bad season, it might be BETTER...did you read that Trash Boy?....BETTER for the team in the long run. I know myself, I have wrote here on these forums that I will ALWAYS HOPE for the team to win...but I also will accept the loss, and acknowledge that a bad bad season will benefit us...meanning the TEAM better in the Long run.

Sometimes one HAS to go BACKWARDS in order to advace FURTHER Forwards. But that logic probably flew right over your
2 cent head Trash Boy!!

Black@Gold Forever32
11-29-2013, 09:18 PM
You are more excited to watch the draft then the Steelers in the playoffs, Go play madden or check the waiver wire on your fantasy team you make me sick.

Steelers are not making the play-offs....If you think so then you havn't been paying attention or just a blind.....Team isn't good this year and that is why having one down season to get a better pick is smart for the better of the team in the future...News flash you ****ing idiot if the Steelers had won one more game in 2003 to finish 7-9 then I doubt Ben would have fell to them any further in the 2004 draft......6-10 allowed the Steelers to pick 11th in that draft and get Ben......That is my point sometimes a down season is really helpful for the long term of the team.....Like I said had the Steelers won one more game in 2003 then Ben is never drafted and we're still looking for our 5th Lombardi and forget about 6....lol

But you're to stupid to realize that so please go to fever.....

TRASHMAN
11-29-2013, 09:21 PM
making the playoffs or not isnt the point... its wanting your team to lose and calling yourself a fan. If you were in Pittsburgh rooting for the ravens to beat the steelers while wearing your stupid Holmes jersey, You should get your A$$ kicked.

TRASHMAN
11-29-2013, 09:24 PM
"I don't want to make the playoffs. If my team can't get double digits in victories, then we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Right now, I've got Sammy Watkins on my mind as a true # 1 wide receiver for this team. Losing gets us closer to Watkins." -Reel Deal Steel

"I dont want to be in the playoffs this season."
-steelchamp204

THIS IS JUST RECENTLY TO NAME A FEW

TRASHMAN
11-29-2013, 09:25 PM
And all you pieces of crap who wants us to lose to the Ravens and other teams I wish I could call you a hypocrit to your face when your cheering us on in the playoffs. FOCK YOU and FOCK THIS FORUM.

TRASHMAN
11-29-2013, 09:26 PM
TRASHMAN OUT......JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED

Black@Gold Forever32
11-29-2013, 09:26 PM
"I don't want to make the playoffs. If my team can't get double digits in victories, then we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Right now, I've got Sammy Watkins on my mind as a true # 1 wide receiver for this team. Losing gets us closer to Watkins." -Reel Deal Steel

"I dont want to be in the playoffs this season."
-steelchamp204

THIS IS JUST RECENTLY TO NAME A FEW

After last night this team isn't making the play-offs is you think so then you're just blind......Yea lets get 7 wins and miss the play-offs to screw our draft position.....Again you dolt why win 7 games and miss the play-offs?.....

But its fun reading the **** you bitch cheerleaders post.....lol

Black@Gold Forever32
11-29-2013, 09:28 PM

lol........yea ok

Omicron
11-29-2013, 10:13 PM

I see someone's parents left the computer on for the children to play with.

NYCsteelersfan
11-29-2013, 11:30 PM

Just for allowing a moron like this onto the forum, Crash should be immediately reinstated.

TarlsQtr
11-30-2013, 12:26 AM
Do me a favor Trash Boy. Go find ONE post that shows ANY poster here ROOTING for us to lose....One. All some here have said is bring up the suggestion of maybe if the team lost more or had a really bad season, it might be BETTER...did you read that Trash Boy?....BETTER for the team in the long run. I know myself, I have wrote here on these forums that I will ALWAYS HOPE for the team to win...but I also will accept the loss, and acknowledge that a bad bad season will benefit us...meanning the TEAM better in the Long run.

Sometimes one HAS to go BACKWARDS in order to advace FURTHER Forwards. But that logic probably flew right over your
2 cent head Trash Boy!!

Actually, there have been a bunch.

Dean Denton
11-30-2013, 12:40 AM
I think they can still make it. Either way, if I'm in the burgh I'd go meet this chump in a pub. I'm thinking he's not old enough to go in one though.

SuperSteelers
11-30-2013, 01:08 AM
For all of you who root against your team for a draft pick.

you are not a true fan.

For all of you who are true fans and go down with the ship that your team is sinking, meet me any given Sunday in a bar in Pittsburgh.

For the rest of you, you are all LOSERS with LOOSE vaginas.

Dude...that doesn't make you any less of fan. That just means you are a passionate fanatic.

steelchamp204
11-30-2013, 09:50 AM
Suck my ****ing dick please.

SteelCityKid5
11-30-2013, 11:48 AM
Yeah, you're a nonsensical DB.. Im not rooting for the Steelers to lose.. I am however realistic.. In my opinion, a better draft pick may not be such a bad idea.. the whole point of a forum is for people to voice their own opinions like youre doing right now.. but Im gonna go ahead and speak for a lot of people on here when I say your opinion sucks

TarlsQtr
11-30-2013, 11:56 AM
The OP is right (although his delivery is off). Anyone who thinks the Steelers should throw games/want them to lose is hardly worthy of being called a Steelers fan. We have had people here say exactly that.

steelchamp204
11-30-2013, 12:54 PM
The OP is right (although his delivery is off). Anyone who thinks the Steelers should throw games/want them to lose is hardly worthy of being called a Steelers fan. We have had people here say exactly that.

I would rather lose with these guys playing

1. Wheaton
2. Thomas
3. Moye
4. Williams

We need to get these guys reps. Not sure of the injuries to any of them. But they are the future and I believe Wheaton/Thomas are starters next season. I know this team still has a shot, but I'm being realistic. It's not the fact that we want the team to lose, it's the fact that we really don't mind if they lose due to the better draft position this team needs to come back competative. If that means we are not "true" Steelers fans, that is simply idiotic.

I want this team to win and get pissed when they lose, but it is called being realistic. This team wouldn't do squat in the playoffs, now with our starting C and Beachum hurt, you really think this team can win out with Mike Adams/Guy Whimper playing? Maybe, it would be nice. But, it isn't realistic that it would happen.

OP has the Black and Gold shades on limo tint.

TarlsQtr
11-30-2013, 02:27 PM
I would rather lose with these guys playing

1. Wheaton
2. Thomas
3. Moye
4. Williams

We need to get these guys reps. Not sure of the injuries to any of them. But they are the future and I believe Wheaton/Thomas are starters next season. I know this team still has a shot, but I'm being realistic. It's not the fact that we want the team to lose, it's the fact that we really don't mind if they lose due to the better draft position this team needs to come back competative. If that means we are not "true" Steelers fans, that is simply idiotic.

I want this team to win and get pissed when they lose, but it is called being realistic. This team wouldn't do squat in the playoffs, now with our starting C and Beachum hurt, you really think this team can win out with Mike Adams/Guy Whimper playing? Maybe, it would be nice. But, it isn't realistic that it would happen.

OP has the Black and Gold shades on limo tint.

I have no issue, personally, with starting the kids in place of veterans. In fact, I agree with the premise, especially when we are officially eliminated. However, we have had posters say that the team should look to throw football games. That is abhorrent IMO. I would never follow a franchise that did it nor would I call anyone who supports such an action worthy of being called a Steeler fan. Just my opinion.

steelersbabex25
11-30-2013, 04:24 PM
Nice try. You can keep making these threads and I can keep closing them. Or I can ban you. Your choice really.