PDA

View Full Version : People on this forum make me sick.

TRASHMAN
11-29-2013, 04:04 PM
I have been on this forum for a long time and I had to come out and say how many of you make me sick to call you fellow Steelers fans.

I'm talking to the people that are rooting for the Steelers to lose.

How can you love your team and hope that we loose and don't make the playoffs?

For a better draft pick your willing to quit on your team?
Do you want us to loose the Superbowl so we get a 31st pick instead of a 32nd?
You want the Ravens to beat us so we can draft Watkins?

I bet the same people didn't want us to win any games in the 2005 season so we can get a better draft pick... Instead the Steelers came back and fought for The Bus and we won the rest of our games against all odds and won the Superbowl.

Imagine if all of Steelers Nation where like some of you guys... Our stadium would be cheering for the other team...

It makes me sick.

I don't care if my team is 15-0 or 0-15 I will root for my team to win every game and NEVER quit on them. Thats what makes me a Die Hard Steelers fan.

questforSB7
11-29-2013, 04:19 PM
So if you're sick....go to the Doctor...I mean we DO have " Obama care " now right. :yellowthumb:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-29-2013, 04:19 PM
I have been on this forum for a long time and I had to come out and say how many of you make me sick to call you fellow Steelers fans.

I'm talking to the people that are rooting for the Steelers to lose.

How can you love your team and hope that we loose and don't make the playoffs?

For a better draft pick your willing to quit on your team?
Do you want us to loose the Superbowl so we get a 31st pick instead of a 32nd?
You want the Ravens to beat us so we can draft Watkins?

I bet the same people didn't want us to win any games in the 2005 season so we can get a better draft pick... Instead the Steelers came back and fought for The Bus and we won the rest of our games against all odds and won the Superbowl.

Imagine if all of Steelers Nation where like some of you guys... Our stadium would be cheering for the other team...

It makes me sick.

I don't care if my team is 15-0 or 0-15 I will root for my team to win every game and NEVER quit on them. Thats what makes me a Die Hard Steelers fan.

Yea who wants to lose a Super Bowl.....lol

Love how you mentioned the 2005 season.........Steelers were coming off a 15-1 season and did start 7-2 in 2005.....Injury to Ben and Ben being rusty when he cameback from injury led to a 3 game losing streak and to put them at 7-5 after 12 games.......But most knew that team was better then 7-5 and it wouldn't be that shocking to run the table to make the play-offs.....Then they continued their magical run throughout the post-season to become the first 6th seed to win the Super Bowl.....Very bad comparison.....

But what has this current team shown for you to have any confidence in them making any kind of run to win out or make a run in the play-offs if they do get in?........

Rooting for a better draft pick doesn't make anybody less of a fan....I rather see the team have a disappointing season and get a top draft pick to help them rebuild to get stronger for future seasons......

Great you're the cheerleading positive type of fan....Doesn't make you any better of a fan........So get out here with that I'm a real Die Hard Steelers fan....lol

I never stop rooting for them but if this team misses the play-offs what is the difference between winning 5 or 7 games?....You still miss the play-offs and the worse record really helps the team since they will get a better pick.....

TRASHMAN
11-29-2013, 04:34 PM
You'd rather them have a disappointing season to get a draft pick? that makes no sense to me coming from a Steelers fan's perspective.

TRASHMAN
11-29-2013, 04:36 PM
Basically your rooting against your team and thats never ok. Go to a game in Pittsburgh and root for your team to loose, and tell me how many other "die hard" fans you see doing the same thing.

coldrolled
11-29-2013, 04:39 PM
im all for winning with heyward, arnfelt, woods on the DL

Im all for the offense winning with Moye and wheaton playing every snap with ben.

im all for us winning with Bell as RB every play.

im all for worilds and jones as olb and winning the rest of the games....

questforSB7
11-29-2013, 04:39 PM
Basically your rooting against your team and thats never ok. Go to a game in Pittsburgh and root for your team to loose, and tell me how many other "die hard" fans you see doing the same thing.

You know what makes me " Sick " ?....people who don't know how to spell the word " LOSE "!! Quick, has anyone seen my Obamacare card ?

BubbyBlister
11-29-2013, 04:47 PM
I'm rooting for them to win and besides even if they had the 1# pick in the draft they would screw it up and draft a wr out of St. Vincent College.

steelchamp204
11-29-2013, 05:01 PM
Troll thread 10/10

Ibleedblk&gld
11-29-2013, 05:06 PM
Lose = To not win
Loose = Not tight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

steelersbabex25
11-29-2013, 05:07 PM
Mmm yeah I'm gonna go ahead and close this now. Trashman, welcome to the forum, but a thread entitled "people on this forum make me sick" is only going to lead to trouble. You're welcome to post on the other threads, though.