PDA

View Full Version : Tough night for Shane Boyd

BlitzburghRockCity
08-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Granted he's behind a backup OL, but he was getting tipped balls, dropped passes, sacked, over throwing his WR's all evening when he was on the field.

He's gotta get some better performances if he wants to try and beat out Omar Jacobs who looked pretty decent tonight.

Koopa
08-19-2006, 11:09 PM
he's hot garbage, anyone not named ben is hot garbage. well batch is decent but the rest are hot garbage. i might as well be the 3rd string qb can't suck anymore then they do lol

PITT23
08-19-2006, 11:10 PM
Took him forever to get a complete pass but the o-line looked very sloppy with all kinds of false starts and what not.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-19-2006, 11:11 PM
Well on NFL.com that had Omar at 3/14 with the stats. So I thought Omar was stinking up the joint. But they fixed and had Boyd at 0/7 at one point. So for awhile there NFL.com was giving Boyd's incomplete passes to Omar. I do see Omar finished for 3/7 now after the correction. So Omar wasn't as bad as I thought he was. lol Damn NFL.com

BlitzburghRockCity
08-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Omar did have some nice runs as well....where as Boyd just couldnt seem to get it in gear tonight.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-19-2006, 11:18 PM
I hope Boyd is gone. Like I said I was following the game on NFL.com and they were giving Omar's, Boyd's incomplete passes. So I thought Omar was playing that bad and was thinking he should be gone. But seeing Boyd was 4/14. I hope he is gone. He didn't impress we last week and by his performance tonight. I hope he is gone. Omar still has alot to work to do. But he seems better then Boyd at this point.

Prosdo
08-20-2006, 12:17 AM
You are very right Matt, it was a tough night for Boyd. He just was not looking good at all to me. It's not all on him since the O-line wasn't good, but he still didn't look good.

Stairwayto7
08-20-2006, 08:43 AM
I`m starting to think that maybe we look at cuts in a few weeks for a 3rd QB, I`m not so sure that we have our backups backup on this roster???