PDA

View Full Version : All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.....

questforSB7
11-24-2013, 07:43 PM
......However,,,what I want for Thanksgiving is a STEELER Victory at Baltimore!! Steelers haven't won a Thanksgiving game since 1950 fans. And they have lost their last 3 Turkey Day games. The last being 15 years ago in 98 against Detroit. I Imagine we ALL remember that game. I know Jerome Bettis does. If we can some how get a win their...and on 3 days rest,
and some how HOPE San Diego beats Cincy that Sunday. Well then the Division WILL be ours...IF we win out. Of course 1 of those final 4 games will be at Green Bay, and I assume will be with a fully healthy Aaron Rodgers. So NOTHING is for sure just yet. First things first...we HAVE to win at Baltimore. So...my two front teeth for X-Mas is fine and Dandy!

But what I want after I eat my Turkey is a Steelers WIN!!! :cope:

JensK
11-25-2013, 06:39 AM
Afaik, Rodgers wont be healthy until the playoffs!

Steelergolfer59
11-25-2013, 11:54 AM
I don't see Rodgers being 100%. A couple things, the game against us might be his first game back and playing in the cold isn't good for injuries, also I was reading that he said he feels fine and is throwing and running with no problem but he's scared of re-injuring it and last if they lose to Det. on Thursday in Det that could almost end the Packers run at making the play-offs which means they could **** Rodgers down for the year.

jdehoff83
11-25-2013, 12:22 PM
Living in raven country...i always want asteeler win

questforSB7
11-25-2013, 12:32 PM
I don't see Rodgers being 100%. A couple things, the game against us might be his first game back and playing in the cold isn't good for injuries, also I was reading that he said he feels fine and is throwing and running with no problem but he's scared of re-injuring it and last if they lose to Det. on Thursday in Det that could almost end the Packers run at making the play-offs which means they could **** Rodgers down for the year.

Normally I would agree with you but really...have you really really looked at Detroit ? I mean to ME...they are flat out Horrible. And Chicago is equally as bad. Yes, Detroit MIGHT...and I say MIGHT win a close game Thursday, simpley out of NEED, and because they are at Home facing a Green Bay team with Flynn. But even with a loss there, they are NOT out of it yet.

Now as it goes for Rodgers, Hey, I have broken by Collarbone before, and I also KNOW that if it is not COMPLETELY healed...meanning ZERO Pain...it is very likely it can be re-injured again even worse. Look, all Green Bay can HOPE for is to win their Division. Cause they sure as HELL won't get a WC. Not with Carolina and SF and Arizona playing the way they are.

Me personally, I wouldn't think about playing Rodgers for their game at Dallas in 2 weeks. Cause even a Milder Broken Collarbone takes 6 to 8 weeks to heal. But if they DO play Rodgers in Dallas, and even IF he is Lucky enough to NOT suffer a Hit on that Collarbone area....but they lose at Dallas....then if Green Bay has ANY common sense...they should shut him down for the season. Cause winning their Division will be in all reality Impossible....so why risk his career ?