PDA

View Full Version : Hey, great news!!!!

Dean Denton
11-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Despite what some may think, this is still a free country and I'm willing to bet that the people who don't like this forum don't have a gun pointed at their heads forcing them to log on. So the great news is you don't have to come on here if you don't want to. There are other sites to go to. I'm not sure what complaining about this site is gonna accomplish for any of you, so just like in marriage, sometimes no matter how hard you try it doesn't work out and you have to move on. There is someone out there that will love you, I'm sure of it. Make yourself happy and find A site that agrees with you and your values. There is no shame in walking away, just ask Jonathan Martin. Good luck and god bless. If you stay, then it's on you.

steelchamp204
11-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Amen.

Dean Denton
11-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Really? I create a thread for you to hash it out in, again make great points and you guys still want to pollute other threads? Show some balls and come over here and hash it out if ya got the stones. Cuz clearly you're too afraid to walk away from what pains you....lmfao at all of this...

Black@Gold Forever32
11-11-2013, 04:19 PM
Show some balls?.....I really just don't care anymore about this site...It sucks and has for some time....Just found out to that Steelersfan was banned from this site as well.....That guy created SA and he is banned?.......Sad to say this site turned out to be another SteelersFever.........

Dean Denton
11-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Who's steeler fan and what infraction did he commit? Who is it that does the banishing?

ChucktownSteeler
11-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Who banned him and why?

SnakeEyes43
11-12-2013, 08:46 AM
What ever happened to BRC? That guy was always good at getting topics back on track and defusing negative situations in threads.

floodcitygirl
11-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Matt (BRC) sold the site some time ago. He doesn't post here anymore. My understanding is that the new owners aren't involved here. Probably not even Steeler fans. I don't know factually why Steelersfan got banned but my guess is that it has something to do with the invites he put out for the new site he started.

K Train
11-12-2013, 09:06 AM
Show some balls?.....I really just don't care anymore about this site...It sucks and has for some time....Just found out to that Steelersfan was banned from this site as well.....That guy created SA and he is banned?.......Sad to say this site turned out to be another SteelersFever.........

The spam problem from a few months ago was linked to his account. Might have been a bot but as far as i know it wasnt anything against Dan

ChucktownSteeler
11-12-2013, 10:03 AM
I remember that now. His log-in account was somehow linked to the spam attacks we had a few months back. May had nothing to do with him, who knows.

HumanPudding
11-13-2013, 07:12 PM
Rabble rabble rabble