PDA

View Full Version : wtf kind of offense is this?????

teeceemadison
10-20-2013, 07:00 PM
keepin the ravens in the game...fantastic

teeceemadison
10-20-2013, 07:06 PM
how is a scoring play under two minutes not reviewable?

LevonKirkland99
10-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Bullshiet Reffs!!!

questforSB7
10-20-2013, 07:10 PM
Not to worry, our Top-5 ALL TIME QB just lead us to the win.

LevonKirkland99
10-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Finally a win despite the Refs

HumanPudding
10-20-2013, 07:18 PM
Bill Leavy can suck one

questforSB7
10-20-2013, 07:22 PM
Still we HAVE to win the next 5 games to even have a PRAYER at winning the second WC. Actually, it would have been better if the Jets would have lost to the Patriots today. But, still alot of games to be played. Now we have our old Rival Oakland, which ALWAYS seems to beat us. Then at New England. We can't stop their offense, but with all their D-Line hurt, we MAY be able to run and control the clock. Win those two, and then we get Buffalo and Detroit at Home. Still a long shot. But with the GREATEST Steeler QB to ever have played for us....anything IS possible.

Stone
10-20-2013, 07:48 PM
Some of you sound like Browns fans! I don't know why a scoring play in the final two minutes isn't reviewable either but I doubt very seriously that it's because the refs hate us! Not to mention that he DID step out of bounds.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Still we HAVE to win the next 5 games to even have a PRAYER at winning the second WC. Actually, it would have been better if the Jets would have lost to the Patriots today. But, still alot of games to be played. Now we have our old Rival Oakland, which ALWAYS seems to beat us. Then at New England. We can't stop their offense, but with all their D-Line hurt, we MAY be able to run and control the clock. Win those two, and then we get Buffalo and Detroit at Home. Still a long shot. But with the GREATEST Steeler QB to ever have played for us....anything IS possible.

If the Steelers can get past this Oakland game then maybe they could make a run even for the AFC North title since I'm not sold on the Bengals.....But playing in Oakland has given the Steelers fits in recent years and I'm sure Ben only had beaten the Raiders once in his career (2010 at Heinz Field)......

As for New England.....What makes you think we can't stop their offense?....New England's offense hasn't really set the league on fire this year and if Ben had thrown the pick six that Brady threw today then some of ours would want Ben ran out of Pittsburgh.......

questforSB7
10-20-2013, 08:30 PM
If the Steelers can get past this Oakland game then maybe they could make a run even for the AFC North title since I'm not sold on the Bengals.....But playing in Oakland has given the Steelers fits in recent years and I'm sure Ben only had beaten the Raiders once in his career (2010 at Heinz Field)......

As for New England.....What makes you think we can't stop their offense?....New England's offense hasn't really set the league on fire this year and if Ben had thrown the pick six that Brady threw today then some of ours would want Ben ran out of Pittsburgh.......

Cause their Rookies are getting better each week. And they have Gronk back, and even with his legs still weak, he had a killer game today against the Jets. Gronk is NOT Unstoppable. But we have had issues in the past covering TE's. If we lose at New England, then we WILL have to make it up later in the season either winning at Green Bay, or at Baltimore.

LatrobePA
10-20-2013, 08:44 PM
Offense will be fine, defense worries me! I can't stand the damn cushion they give the WR's.

questforSB7
10-20-2013, 08:52 PM

I might have agreed with you on the Bengals if they would have lost today at Detroit. But now, it will be really tough. I just hope we can some how win the second game against Cincy, and sweep the Browns. That would give us 5 wins. Then we have to win all against Oakland-Miami-Buffalo-Detroit, and then win one of either New England-Green Bay or Baltimore, and that will
be 10 wins. I give us maybe a 20 % chance, and thats ONLY because of Ben. Just hoping that Tomlin, or Haley or our Defense doesn't riun it.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-21-2013, 12:36 AM
Cause their Rookies are getting better each week. And they have Gronk back, and even with his legs still weak, he had a killer game today against the Jets. Gronk is NOT Unstoppable. But we have had issues in the past covering TE's. If we lose at New England, then we WILL have to make it up later in the season either winning at Green Bay, or at Baltimore.

I watched the New England/Jets game and their offense still looked like crap especially Marsha.......Gronk back no doubt helps the out but this isn't the same New England offense and really the Pats should be a 2/3 win team right now.....In my opinion the Pats are a very beatable team right now......

Real Deal Steel
10-21-2013, 11:00 AM
Let's just beat Oakland. Oakland is a place that hasn't been kind to us as of late.

Nolrog
10-21-2013, 11:16 AM

All scoring plays are reviewed, no matter when they occur.

Stone
10-21-2013, 01:01 PM
All scoring plays are reviewed, no matter when they occur.

I think he is asking why Sanders return wasn't reviewable? I guess it doesn't count as a scoring play since he stepped out of bounds before he scored.

WindyCityShaker
10-21-2013, 01:09 PM
I think he is asking why Sanders return wasn't reviewable? I guess it doesn't count as a scoring play since he stepped out of bounds before he scored.

I don't understand why everyone was upset. It never was a scoring play he was ruled out of bounds during the return, the refs blew the whistle, play was dead.

Oh and he DID step out, so what's the big deal.....review, no review, it wouldn't change the outcome. Why is everyone thinking we were getting cheated?

coldrolled
10-21-2013, 01:57 PM
I don't understand why everyone was upset. It never was a scoring play he was ruled out of bounds during the return, the refs blew the whistle, play was dead.

Oh and he DID step out, so what's the big deal.....review, no review, it wouldn't change the outcome. Why is everyone thinking we were getting cheated?

His shoe was clearly out of bounds a bit..

Stone
10-22-2013, 04:21 PM

It must have something to do with a losing record, there certainly seems to be a lot of Browns fan "Oh boo hoo the refs hate us"

steelchamp204
10-22-2013, 11:33 PM
Im worried about this game in Oakland.

coldrolled
10-23-2013, 07:19 AM
Im worried about this game in Oakland.

About a running and passing QB? Images of Tebow in January dance through your head...

He out rushes McFadden and McFadden has some decent yards.

The Steelers better be prepared for this one.

steelchamp204
10-23-2013, 11:57 AM
About a running and passing QB? Images of Tebow in January dance through your head...

He out rushes McFadden and McFadden has some decent yards.

The Steelers better be prepared for this one.

No, just the fact that we havent done well in Oakland and let alone the Raiders in awhie.

ChucktownSteeler
10-23-2013, 05:46 PM
Some of you sound like Browns fans! I don't know why a scoring play in the final two minutes isn't reviewable either but I doubt very seriously that it's because the refs hate us! Not to mention that he DID step out of bounds.

When he was ruled out of bounds it was not a scoring play.

ChucktownSteeler
10-23-2013, 05:51 PM

Actually I think the call right or wrong worked to our benefit. Had Sanders score stood up the Ravens would have gotten the ball back, down by 7 with about a minute and 30 seconds remaining. I don't like our defense's chances stopping Flacco late in the game. He has beaten us 2 or 3 times recently late in the 4th quarter. I like the way it ended, we kept the ball and kicked the game winning FG with 0:00 left on the clock and our defense safely tucked in on the sideline.

DanRooney
10-23-2013, 09:25 PM
Actually I think the call right or wrong worked to our benefit. Had Sanders score stood up the Ravens would have gotten the ball back, down by 7 with about a minute and 30 seconds remaining. I don't like our defense's chances stopping Flacco late in the game. He has beaten us 2 or 3 times recently late in the 4th quarter. I like the way it ended, we kept the ball and kicked the game winning FG with 0:00 left on the clock and our defense safely tucked in on the sideline.

Seems to be a trend in the Dick LeBeau defense. Every time we score, the other team marches right down the field and scores points of their own.

coldrolled
10-23-2013, 10:05 PM
No, just the fact that we havent done well in Oakland and let alone the Raiders in awhie.

have all the recent raider games been in Oakland ?

steelchamp204
10-23-2013, 11:29 PM
have all the recent raider games been in Oakland ?

The Raiders have won the past 3 out of 4 meetings, two of them being in Oakland. Thats why. Thats when they were horrible also and the Steelers should have won by a wide marigin.