PDA

View Full Version : Mike Adams admits previous injury

Stone
09-29-2013, 08:08 PM
In an emotional press conference following yet another embarrassing loss by the Steelers where the Offensive line appeared to be playing blindfolded, Mike Adams admits that he was injured early last season and has been blind ever since.

When asked his feelings, Tomlin said "even a blind lineman can make a block once in a while" and "hell hath no furry like a blind lineman" Tomlin went on to guaranteed that the O-line would not give up another sack this season.

Clevelandsux
09-29-2013, 08:15 PM
This guy just sucks. No excuses.

Stone
09-29-2013, 08:22 PM
And our new coaches move him to the most critical O-line spot?

jpele
09-29-2013, 08:26 PM
I said when he was drafted he was years away from being ready to play in the NFL and that was at RT. He will never be LT for anyone but Tomlin.

questforSB7
09-29-2013, 08:41 PM
What does he have ?...A sprained Vagina :lol:

Real Deal Steel
09-29-2013, 08:55 PM
Blind lineman?? This gets more comical everyday.

LatrobePA
09-29-2013, 08:59 PM
Tomlin is a dick and doesn't deserve to be an NFL coach. Mike Adams should of been benched and Starks back, but Starks is gone..

Nolrog
09-29-2013, 09:03 PM
Tomlin is a dick and doesn't deserve to be an NFL coach. Mike Adams should of been benched and Starks back, but Starks is gone..

And Tomlin doesn't make those decisions. Colbert does.

LatrobePA
09-29-2013, 09:16 PM
And Tomlin doesn't make those decisions. Colbert does.

And this is the reason this team sucks as s!!

SuperSteelers
09-29-2013, 09:22 PM
I find it disconcerting that after the game Tomlin basically stated that they only had a certain number of players prepared to play the o-line and that is why they had no one to fill in for Adams after Foster went down. Also, he stated that they needed to prepare better schematically to help Adams. IMHO, none of this sounds like a competent coaching staff.

LatrobePA
09-29-2013, 09:29 PM
I find it disconcerting that after the game Tomlin basically stated that they only had a certain number of players prepared to play the o-line and that is why they had no one to fill in for Adams after Foster went down. Also, he stated that they needed to prepare better schematically to help Adams. IMHO, none of this sounds like a competent coaching staff.

Tomlin has no fn clue what he's doing!!!

Rocky#20
09-29-2013, 11:31 PM
They should have put the team's water bucket out there at LT, maybe Jared Allen would have occasionally stepped in it and slowed him down a little bit.

TheTittsburghFeelers
09-30-2013, 12:48 AM
There is no scheme that could have helped Adams today. Your LT has to be able to block an end one-on-one. I don't care who they put at LT, they better put someone else there. Colbert/Tomlin need to just take it on the chin and admit they made a horrible pick. He was a risk-reward guy and has digressed. His technique was terrible at Ohio State and it has not improved. I lost count today on how many times Jared Allen went around him without him even laying a hand on him.

Real Deal Steel
09-30-2013, 10:31 AM
I'm wondering how many more loses will it take for them to possibly consider firing Tomlin? I'm thinking if we lose to the Jets and Raiders, that would just about do it. If that didn't do it, nothing will.

TarlsQtr
09-30-2013, 12:10 PM
I'm wondering how many more loses will it take for them to possibly consider firing Tomlin? I'm thinking if we lose to the Jets and Raiders, that would just about do it. If that didn't do it, nothing will.

About 22. Two 5-11 seasons may do it. It will take more if they go into complete rebuilding mode and expect to lose next year.

Real Deal Steel
09-30-2013, 12:24 PM

BINGO!!!

Expat
09-30-2013, 05:00 PM
Tomlin tried to make an unripe RT into an LT for a mobile QB. Tells me all I need to know abut his talent eval skills.

LatrobePA
09-30-2013, 05:04 PM
Step down Tomlin before you make a fool of yourself!

Steeler13
09-30-2013, 05:09 PM
Step down Tomlin before you make a fool of yourself!

Too late!

SteelCityVoice
09-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Is this a satire post? Haven't heard anything about him being blind.

SnakeEyes43
09-30-2013, 10:08 PM
Is this a satire post? Haven't heard anything about him being blind.

I'm still trying to figure out the same thing...