PDA

View Full Version : 5 picks and flacco loses, cincy loses.....

teeceemadison
09-29-2013, 04:29 PM
we are o-4, but, still have all our games left against our own division....minus one to cincy...

not going to call it quits yet..

Black@Gold Forever32
09-29-2013, 04:30 PM
we are o-4, but, still have all our games left against our own division....minus one to cincy...

Who do your really see the Steelers beating?..........there a 4-5 win team

LatrobePA
09-29-2013, 04:32 PM

Thank you!!

questforSB7
09-29-2013, 04:34 PM
Suggs with a CHEAP AZZ Thug move at the end of the game ripping the helmet off of the Bills QB. How much you wanna bet Suggs will NOT be suspended for that. But if we did it, we would have that player suspended for multiple games ?

LevonKirkland99
09-29-2013, 04:34 PM
beat Jets then Baltimore.... Could we be 0-5 when we face the Ravens?

Clevelandsux
09-29-2013, 04:38 PM
So what? We are 0-4. Is this supposed to make us feel better? And Cleveland won?

LatrobePA
09-29-2013, 04:38 PM
beat Jets then Baltimore.... Could we be 0-5 when we face the Ravens?

0-6 after those two games. Honestly this team will win maybe just maybe 4 games this season.

Clevelandsux
09-29-2013, 04:40 PM
If we are lucky.

SuperSteelers
09-29-2013, 04:42 PM
Since the AFL-NFL merger, only one team has made the playoffs after starting 0-4. The San Diego Chargers finished 11-1 in 1992 to accomplish that feat.

LevonKirkland99
09-29-2013, 04:44 PM
0-6 after those two games. Honestly this team will win maybe just maybe 4 games this season.

This will look really bad on Tomlin

Clevelandsux
09-29-2013, 04:47 PM
Tired of hearing what a great coach Tomlin is. This is unacceptable! Our defense stinks. Our line stinks.

ChucktownSteeler
09-29-2013, 04:48 PM
Does anyone really seriously think this team has a chance?

Clevelandsux
09-29-2013, 04:49 PM
Whatever bens problems are, family issues etc. he needs to man up. He's a professional. This is what puts food on his table.

ChucktownSteeler
09-29-2013, 04:50 PM
I don't pin this one on Ben. The defense (i.e. scheme) was horrid again.

Troyisabeast_43
09-29-2013, 07:34 PM
I dont know who this team will beat at this point. They are now 1 of 4 teams without a win in the NFL. If they cant beat a mediocre to bad Jets team after having a week off and two weeks to fix somethings and you are still seeing the same problems then this team might be lucky if they win 3 games. Tomlin is starting to say the same damn **** every week after every loss now. We gotta get back in the lab, we gotta get back to work and it's just getting tiresome to listen too now because guess what Tomlin you going back to work isnt fixing **** especially on defense...The Steelers could have maybe saved their season today with both Baltimore and Cincy both losing going into the bye week with a win they would have been 1-3 and only 1 game back of all 3 teams in the division. Instead they are now 0-4 and it's going to be a long miserable same old bullshit with Tomlin two weeks of nothing...Nothing will change with this team I believe after the bye week...

jpele
09-29-2013, 07:39 PM
. This is unacceptable!.

Mike Tomlin said the same-thing last week.

Dean Denton
09-29-2013, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I don't know. Bell ran ok and he could start to help Ben. The def giving up 140 yards to Adrian isn't good. I know it's Adrian but 140? Geez man. They need to win a game and maybe they can finish with some pride.

Nolrog
09-29-2013, 07:46 PM
This will look really bad on Tomlin

It will look really band on a lot of other people as well. All the coaches, not just Tomlin, and Colbert who built this ****** team in the first place.

Troyisabeast_43
09-29-2013, 07:48 PM
Yeah, I don't know. Bell ran ok and he could start to help Ben. The def giving up 140 yards to Adrian isn't good. I know it's Adrian but 140? Geez man. They need to win a game and maybe they can finish with some pride.Let me know when that win will be. Until then the standard is the standard Mike Tomlin rinse and repeat!!!

Real Deal Steel
09-29-2013, 07:48 PM

I applaud you for your homerism. But we are now officially in the " top 5 picks in the next draft" zone. If you look at our schedule, the only two possible wins we coudl feel good about are the Jets and Raiders.

Real Deal Steel
09-29-2013, 07:50 PM

Did you not see Ben fumble the ball away at the end??? This was a team loss. Everyone contributed.

LatrobePA
09-29-2013, 07:50 PM
This team needs a new defensive look. 10-15 yards off is too much and every team keeps taking advantage of it...

Real Deal Steel
09-29-2013, 07:54 PM
Tomlin and Colbert (GM) need to be dismissed. Period.

Steeldriven
09-29-2013, 07:56 PM
Sitting there watching the game with my pops and i asked him if he'd ever seen a team this bad....His reply was "not that i can remember", then they flash a stat on the tv that the last steeler team to go 0-4 to start the season was in 1968....His head was hanging low then hung lower as he mumbled "I'd forgot about that year"....then he perked up and said but it was right after that we started rebuilding through the draft to the best dynasty ever in pro football!! I just wish i had more faith in Tomlin and the GM...Also i don't want to wait 5 or 6 years to see us 're-load'. We've essentially been spoiled for the last 20 years or so with competitive and strong teams and now we are facing a VERY grim reality....this is going to be a long process...

steelspikes
09-29-2013, 09:10 PM
Tomlin and Colbert (GM) need to be dismissed. Period.
Honestly, with MT in a long term contract, can't see the Rooneys, notoriously tight as they are, eating 8 mil, or whatever they would owe Tomlin. They have egg all over their faces for inking him to that long-term deal.

Troyisabeast_43
09-29-2013, 11:16 PM
Honestly, with MT in a long term contract, can't see the Rooneys, notoriously tight as they are, eating 8 mil, or whatever they would owe Tomlin. They have egg all over their faces for inking him to that long-term deal.If this team goes something like 3-13 or 4-12 and then next season they still dont show any improvement and this is just as bad if not worse next season then the Rooney's are definitely going to have to start looking at Tomlin in a big way. I dont see Tomlin turning this thing around like Cowher did in 2001 and 2002 with his teams after his 3 losing seasons through 1998-2000. Tomlin just looks and sounds like a guy who is completely clueless and has no answers and no idea how to fix things or get out of this mess. This entire organization right now I believe from Colbert,Rooney and Tomlin is completely and totally mismanaged. It's sickening and sad to see at the sametime...

TarlsQtr
09-29-2013, 11:52 PM
Did you not see Ben fumble the ball away at the end??? This was a team loss. Everyone contributed.

I have to defend Ben there. He was going down for the sack anyway and they would not have gotten another play off. The fumble was inconsequential. The sack ended the game. The fumble was just salt in the wound.

steelchamp204
09-29-2013, 11:53 PM

I thought I was being optimistic when I said this was a 6-10 team.

LatrobePA
09-30-2013, 06:31 AM
Ben fumbling and throwing picks week after week certainly isn't helping this team win.. How anyone could defend his sloppy play is beyond me. He's 75% of the problem!!

Nolrog
09-30-2013, 06:35 AM
Ben fumbling and throwing picks week after week certainly isn't helping this team win.. How anyone could defend his sloppy play is beyond me. He's 75% of the problem!!

Ben hasn't been playing well, that's for sure. But you can't blame him for 75% of the problem. The team lacks play makers and the offensive line is about as bad as I've ever seen one.

LatrobePA
09-30-2013, 06:38 AM
Ben hasn't been playing well, that's for sure. But you can't blame him for 75% of the problem. The team lacks play makers and the offensive line is about as bad as I've ever seen one.

He's been off target so far this year. I don't know if it's he hates Haley's system he's just "winging" it or if his receivers and him are not on the same page. Either way he's not been good...

ChucktownSteeler
09-30-2013, 07:21 AM
Honestly, with MT in a long term contract, can't see the Rooneys, notoriously tight as they are, eating 8 mil, or whatever they would owe Tomlin. They have egg all over their faces for inking him to that long-term deal.

Tomlin will stay no doubt. What needs to be done is surround him with true X and O type coaches on both sides of the ball. Like Mikey be Mikey for the sound bite entertainment and bring in real coordinators that have a football pedigree. Mike is but a puppet.

Tootie
09-30-2013, 07:41 AM

Ben threw for almost 400 yards yesterday. Fact is, 27 points should be enough to win, if your defense is any good at all.

I'm going to say it: it's time for Dick LeBeau to retire. He's predictable at this point in his career.

coldrolled
09-30-2013, 07:47 AM

Bens passing 350 yards + each of the last two games... Our offense is still ?? But our MLB and Gay suck...

TarlsQtr
09-30-2013, 08:32 AM

Weeks 1-3, I agree. Yesterday, not so much. The INT was Sanders going one way and Ben expecting him to go the other. It happens. The fumble was meaningless. The game was already over because he was going down for the sack and they would not have been able to run a 4th down play anyway. The clock was running out before everyone got back to the LOS and reset.