PDA

View Full Version : Pouncey and Foote

NeilPatrickBanana
09-08-2013, 07:38 PM
looks like both are done for the year...

Pouncey with ACL/MCL knee
Foote with Biceps

Troyisabeast_43
09-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Stephens Howling looks to have an injury that could keep him out several weeks. The Steelers right now with Bell still out and now LSH have a huge huge problem at running back. Depending how serious the injury is they are going to have to consider possibly bringing Dwyer back.

steelchamp204
09-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Who cares, Foote wouldn't have been a factor this season anyway, he is just a stop-gap for Williams and Spence is all. Pouncey wil be a big loss this season. Beachum played OK today for filling in.

Troyisabeast_43
09-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Who cares, Foote wouldn't have been a factor this season anyway, he is just a stop-gap for Williams and Spence is all. Pouncey wil be a big loss this season. Beachum played OK today for filling in.He did fill in fairly nicely for Pouncey and you would hope with more practice time now at center with Ben he will get better each week. The Steelers problem now is what is going to happen next time somebody on the o-line gets hurt?? Who are they going to replace them with?? Ive said it before and Ill say it again Max Starks is still out there and he has done a great job on the left side protecting Ben. He knows the team and at this point with Pouncey out I would strongly consider picking him up...

Big T
09-08-2013, 10:09 PM
LSH also out for season with torn ACL

questforSB7
09-08-2013, 10:13 PM
I gotta bet the steelers kick the tires on Willis McGahee. Hey, you gotta admit, McGahee is considered the leagues BEST Blocking RB in the league. Something even Dwyer sucked at. So even IF MCgahee is not quite in shape, he still can afford Ben some extra protection.

NeilPatrickBanana
09-08-2013, 10:15 PM
I gotta bet the steelers kick the tires on Willis McGahee. Hey, you gotta admit, McGahee is considered the leagues BEST Blocking RB in the league. Something even Dwyer sucked at. So even IF MCgahee is not quite in shape, he still can afford Ben some extra protection.

you still havent learned that lesson about talking out of your ***

questforSB7
09-08-2013, 10:19 PM
you still havent learned that lesson about talking out of your ***

What are you talking about ? McGahee IS a top Blocking RB. He can catch the Ball out of the Backfield as well. And he was easily on his way to a 1200 yard season last year before his Injury. I mean if he is healthy...why not get him ? I mean are you SO IN LOVE with Felix " I've never done ANYTHING...Jones! ?

NeilPatrickBanana
09-08-2013, 10:22 PM
What are you talking about ? McGahee IS a top Blocking RB. He can catch the Ball out of the Backfield as well. And he was easily on his way to a 1200 yard season last year before his Injury. I mean if he is healthy...why not get him ? I mean are you SO IN LOVE with Felix " I've never done ANYTHING...Jones! ?

mcgahee is not considered the leagues best blocking rb by anyone... that's just you talking out of your ***

questforSB7
09-08-2013, 10:26 PM
mcgahee is not considered the leagues best blocking rb by anyone... that's just you talking out of your ***

He was when he was playing always considered a top Blocking RB. Whether he is the best, thats debatable. But he is a good one. Or maybe you didn't watch him with Manning last year. Or all those years when he was with the Ravens, constantly blocking James Harrison WITHOUT any help.

Oh, but you probably thin k Felix is better huh ?

Dork!!

NeilPatrickBanana
09-08-2013, 10:30 PM
He was when he was playing always considered a top Blocking RB. Whether he is the best, thats debatable. But he is a good one. Or maybe you didn't watch him with Manning last year. Or all those years when he was with the Ravens, constantly blocking James Harrison WITHOUT any help.

Oh, but you probably thin k Felix is better huh ?

Dork!!

Felix Jones has the 10th best Pass Blocking Efficiency of any back over the last 3 seasons.

McGahee was 15th last year in PBE

LevonKirkland99
09-08-2013, 11:39 PM
LSH also out for season with torn ACL

LASH is out for the season?

Black@Gold Forever32
09-08-2013, 11:42 PM
The Hyphen is gone for the season and Suisham is lost for a few weeks.....I guess he pulled his hamstring....the hits just keep coming......lol

LevonKirkland99
09-08-2013, 11:49 PM
The Hyphen is gone for the season and Suisham is lost for a few weeks.....I guess he pulled his hamstring....the hits just keep coming......lol

wow!!! I can't believe it...at least we have the Hair running @ full speed :)

questforSB7
09-08-2013, 11:51 PM
wow!!! I can't believe it...at least we have the Hair running @ full speed :)

For about a week or three. Til he suffers his usual cast of Injuries.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-09-2013, 12:04 AM
Cortez Allen was also hurt today.....any word on him?...........over/under Steelers injuries against the Bengals monday night?.....

questforSB7
09-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Cortez Allen was also hurt today.....any word on him?...........over/under Steelers injuries against the Bengals monday night?.....

Depends on how many free hits Harrison gets on us. But make no mistake...James wants to totally Lay out Ben. He even said so on the Hard Knocks show. So Ben beware.

questforSB7
09-09-2013, 12:16 AM
The Steelers should bring back...and PLAY Mike Golic Jr. He has experience as a Center. And at least HE WILL play with some freaking Pride & Passion!!

polamalu43
09-09-2013, 12:22 AM
It will be an interesting week on the waiver wire. We need like 3 or 4 guys

Black@Gold Forever32
09-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Depends on how many free hits Harrison gets on us. But make no mistake...James wants to totally Lay out Ben. He even said so on the Hard Knocks show. So Ben beware.

He must have a deep hatred for Ben........

acero
09-09-2013, 01:13 AM
no need to worry....we have redman hahahaha

questforSB7
09-09-2013, 01:26 AM
Okay, since our Kicker is hurt, and likely out for a while. And since it appears we CAN'T beat em'.....Can we at least get entertained! ? And sing " Harvard Rugland "...a.k.a., Kickalicious to a deal ? At least HE might bring us some entertainment. :clap:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000236786/article/havard-rugland-works-out-for-green-bay-packers

coldrolled
09-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Howling ACL tear.... Now call Batch and Dwyer back.. lol

LatrobePA
09-09-2013, 08:40 AM
no need to worry....we have redman hahahaha

Red zone Redman! Man this team is messed up!

coldrolled
09-09-2013, 09:59 AM
Does Baxter come up now.

questforSB7
09-10-2013, 02:27 PM
Just to let you know as far as game 2 goes, our NEW Center will not be playing.

Steelers | Kelvin Beachum, Kion Lewis to start
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:01:31 -0700
Pittsburgh Steelers C Kelvin Beachum will start at center in Week 2 until the team can get a better read on OGs Fernando Velasco and Cody Wallace. LB Kion Wilson will replace LB Larry Foote (biceps) as the starting strongside inside linebacker.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2eW2B0zKr

steelchamp204
09-10-2013, 11:51 PM
I wonder if they Rotate Williams in with Wilson once and awhile, Williams looked pretty good preseason.