PDA

View Full Version : DeCastro doesn't deserve to live

scudmissile29
09-08-2013, 05:36 PM
As the thread title says:

We all know what he did today, fat **** idiot, hope he dies from being overweight
Injured all of his rookie season...
... Has shown us nothing and just ****ed Pouncey over (overrated anyway)
Someone also cut the head off of the conditioner coach, what the **** is wrong with the o-line, 4th straight year of being injury prone
Bring back Max Starks I guess LMFAO -- Guess he has the last laugh and I hope he says no LOL
Let's enjoy the 5-11 season

ChucktownSteeler
09-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Can anyone post the DeCastro hit on Pouncey? I didn't see it.

You sure it wasn't Gilbert?

questforSB7
09-08-2013, 05:39 PM
As the thread title says:

We all know what he did today, fat **** idiot, hope he dies from being overweight
Injured all of his rookie season...
... Has shown us nothing and just ****ed Pouncey over (overrated anyway)
Someone also cut the head off of the conditioner coach, what the **** is wrong with the o-line, 4th straight year of being injury prone
Bring back Max Starks I guess LMFAO -- Guess he has the last laugh and I hope he says no LOL
Let's enjoy the 5-11 season

Really ? You know more then the Professional players announcing the game. Dan Fouts, who BTW played his entire career under a Zone-Blocking O-Line even said that the play called for Decastro to do what he did. But it was Pouncey who did not move, and that caused the Injury. You are a uneducated fool son. Go learn something then come back here. The Injury was unfortunite yes. But it was NOT Decastro's fault.

scudmissile29
09-08-2013, 05:39 PM
Can anyone post the DeCastro hit on Pouncey? I didn't see it.

You sure it wasn't Gilbert?

I'll look on youtube.

No, the ****ing idiot (white boy and his number that's how you can tell -- plus him being "visibly" upset because he knew what a ****ing idiot thing to do) TRIPPED over and then somehow fell into the bottom half of Pounceys legs.

Pouncey has ACL tear and out for season.

I'm not ****ing surprised he fell during the draft, he blows.

Tomlin also ****ing sucks.

3 straight openers of being outclassed.

Looks a lot like the pre-season to be honest.

Big T
09-08-2013, 05:40 PM
But Pouncey is horrible right? So it shouldn't matter... Right SteelDawgSwag?

cbrunn
09-08-2013, 05:44 PM
I thought DeCastro was supposed to be a once in a lifetime Guard prospect ...

scudmissile29
09-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Really ? You know more then the Professional players announcing the game. Dan Fouts, who BTW played his entire career under a Zone-Blocking O-Line even said that the play called for Decastro to do what he did. But it was Pouncey who did not move, and that caused the Injury. You are a uneducated fool son. Go learn something then come back here. The Injury was unfortunite yes. But it was NOT Decastro's fault.

I'm uneducated? Yet you can't even spell unfortunate? You stupid American, I'm not surprised everyone hates America at the moment, take yourself to Syria, son.

Yes he is horrible Big T, but it gives me another reason to hate this overrated piece of fat **** from Wisconsin.

questforSB7
09-08-2013, 05:49 PM
I'm uneducated? Yet you can't even spell unfortunate? You stupid American, I'm not surprised everyone hates America at the moment, take yourself to Syria, son.

Yes he is horrible Big T, but it gives me another reason to hate this overrated piece of fat **** from Wisconsin.

I'm stupid ?...Decastro went to Stanford Idiot. Not Wisconsin. Now get the hell out of here before I fly over there and B!tch Slap your Azz with some Fish & Chips!!

Rocky#20
09-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Maybe Guy Whimper can step in and make a difference. LOL.

scudmissile29
09-08-2013, 05:51 PM
I'm stupid ?...Decastro went to Stanford Idiot. Not Wisconsin. Now get the hell out of here before I fly over there and B!tch Slap your Azz with some Fish & Chips!!

Whatever ****ing college he went to is irrelevant.

Shut the **** up you tool and get out of my thread.

scudmissile29
09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Maybe Guy Whimper can step in and make a difference. LOL.

He'll be better than DeCastro anyway, probably Pouncey too!

Speeed
09-08-2013, 05:54 PM
"White boy ?" That is racist.

Chill man. How about some level-headed analysis.

I'll look on youtube.

No, the ****ing idiot (white boy and his number that's how you can tell -- plus him being "visibly" upset because he knew what a ****ing idiot thing to do) TRIPPED over and then somehow fell into the bottom half of Pounceys legs.

Pouncey has ACL tear and out for season.

I'm not ****ing surprised he fell during the draft, he blows.

Tomlin also ****ing sucks.

3 straight openers of being outclassed.

Looks a lot like the pre-season to be honest.

questforSB7
09-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Whatever ****ing college he went to is irrelevant.

Shut the **** up you tool and get out of my thread.

Can't take it little Boy! ? Don't worry, you also have no conception of evaluating football. Even the annoucers right now on TV on CBS said the injury was Pouncey's fault. So why don't you concentrate on watching Manchester soccer okay ?

JensK
09-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Can't take it little Boy! ? Don't worry, you also have no conception of evaluating football. Even the annoucers right now on TV on CBS said the injury was Pouncey's fault. So why don't you concentrate on watching Manchester soccer okay ?

While I cannot comment on what they are saying right now, actually Pouncey did too good of a job if anything. The play was designed to have Pouncey occupy a player who then was supposed to be chop-blocked by DeCastro. Pouncey just destroyed Hill of the line of scrimmage; you can't really just stop blocking at that point and wait for DeCastro to get there. If you beat a man, make sure you beat him thoroughly. Pouncey did just that and DeCastro did not bother to look up (seemingly). It sucks, but not much you can do about it.

LatrobePA
09-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Start trading draft picks we need a center!

steelchamp204
09-08-2013, 06:35 PM
All I said when I saw that replay was.

"What a dumbass".

Clevelandsux
09-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Every keeps telling me how great pouncey is. I just don't see it. Plus he's hurt all the time.

LevonKirkland99
09-08-2013, 06:47 PM
there are more problems with this team...anyone know what Tomlin in the post game?

LevonKirkland99
09-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Every keeps telling me how great pouncey is. I just don't see it. Plus he's hurt all the time.

This is what I said in the game thread, and some idiot fan in Europe jumped at me. The guy CANNOT stay healthy. We need a FREAKIn reliable center.

steelersbabex25
09-08-2013, 06:52 PM
SteelDawgSwag, Scudmissile, whoever you are, and questfor7, keep the talking football related or we're gonna have some problems in the near future.

steelersbabex25
09-08-2013, 06:54 PM
This is what I said in the game thread, and some idiot fan in Europe jumped at me. The guy CANNOT stay healthy. We need a FREAKIn reliable center.

To be fair, he did just have his leg rolled on by a 6'5 300 lb lineman. So I'm not sure this injury is entirely on him..

However, this injury could potentially be career ending for him. Isn't that the same leg he keeps hurting? That leg must be monumentally ****ed up by now.

scudmissile29
09-08-2013, 06:56 PM
To be fair, he did just have his leg rolled on by a 6'5 300 lb lineman. So I'm not sure this injury is entirely on him..

However, this injury could potentially be career ending for him. Isn't that the same leg he keeps hurting? That leg must be monumentally ****ed up by now.

Hopefully it is career ending, he was going to dash for Miami anyway, join up with his bum chum bro and Wallace.

questforSB7
09-08-2013, 06:56 PM

Yes it is the same Leg. But, on a brighter side....Pouncey will at least be able to attend Arron Hernandez Murder trial now!

scudmissile29
09-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Yes it is the same Leg. But, on a brighter side....Pouncey will at least be able to attend Arron Hernandez Murder trial now!

And now you are making funny jokes of an innocent man being murdered by some mexican immigrant? I can see where your morales lie.

Omicron
09-08-2013, 07:47 PM
How about some level-headed analysis.

I think you are on the wrong forum for that.
:)

Nolrog
09-08-2013, 09:08 PM

While the fact that the injury wasn't his fault is important, but his fault or not, he is injured a lot. Some guys just get injured for whatever reason.

steelchamp204
09-08-2013, 09:13 PM
It was a dumbass move by DeCastro though, no joke. Common sense must not have kicked in, thought it would since he went to Stanford.

NeilPatrickBanana
09-08-2013, 09:28 PM
While the fact that the injury wasn't his fault is important, but his fault or not, he is injured a lot. Some guys just get injured for whatever reason.

id argue that the injury was Pouncey's fault... but explanation would necessitate an understanding of zone blocking and play calling, and given the state of the boards this afternoon, that would be asking way too much

(It's a classic zone stretch call, Pouncey's assignment is the mike lber. He needs to be quick off the ball, and get to the 2nd level. He fails. Decastro does what the play calls for him to do... which is to chop the DT in the 0 gap, left by Pouncey.)

it's unfortunate... but not Decastro's fault at all

Black@Gold Forever32
09-08-2013, 09:31 PM
I'm just sick of our offensive line taking out their OL mates...lol Last year Gilbert takes out DeCastro now DeCastro takes out Pouncey.......I will say this the Pouncey injury might be a blessing in disguise the Steelers pretty much would have been forced to sign him to an huge contract extension and now there is serious doubt to resign Pouncey now since really he wouldn't have been worth that contract extension in the first place.....

SteelerCountry58
09-08-2013, 09:33 PM
In all fairness,just about this whole O line is pathetic. The DD thing was a accident,nothing we haven't
seen from the one man wrecking crew named Marcus Gilbert. Pouncey is a walking China Doll,never seen
a "tough" guy break apart like this over rated chump. This team has alot of things to straighten out.
I'm really starting to like BA now over Haley also.LOL, Never thought I'd mention that one. Help us!

NYCsteelersfan
09-08-2013, 09:34 PM
And now you are making funny jokes of an innocent man being murdered by some mexican immigrant? I can see where your morales lie.

He was born in the United States and his dad is Puerto Rican and his mom is Italian and Irish.

KoffeeHobson
09-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Andre Caldwell is out there. They will need a C, ILB and RB. Stephens-Howling may need a scope. Terrible week for Steelers

questforSB7
09-08-2013, 10:47 PM
There are NO Linemen out there. Especially Centers. Only way we get one is to trade for one. And getting a even BACK-UP Center is gonna cost Troy AND a 1st rounder. Now we can give up Troy, cause he's way overrated. But the draft picks we need. We HAVE to go into next years draft with, at least 22-28 draft picks. And at least 15 of those HAVE to be in the top-60.

So trading Troy, Woodley-Ike-Clark is now A MUST!!

Black@Gold Forever32
09-08-2013, 10:54 PM
There are NO Linemen out there. Especially Centers. Only way we get one is to trade for one. And getting a even BACK-UP Center is gonna cost Troy AND a 1st rounder. Now we can give up Troy, cause he's way overrated. But the draft picks we need. We HAVE to go into next years draft with, at least 22-28 draft picks. And at least 15 of those HAVE to be in the top-60.

The NFL isn't Madden football on play-station so forget about trading players for draft picks?...........Anyway............Troy, Ike, Clark are all players on the down side of their career and the Steelers wouldn't get much in return..........Woodely has a big contract and there is something called a salary cap in the NFL so it would be hard to move his contract....

Clevelandsux
09-08-2013, 10:57 PM
it was a freak accident. cant blame decastro.

NYCsteelersfan
09-08-2013, 11:18 PM
That's why they should've gone o-line heavy in the draft. You cannot win in this league without explosive pass plays and you need an offensive line to allow the quarterback and receivers to develop those explosive plays.

People who said the team shouldn't draft anymore o-line men early just because we had drafted two early in previous drafts were as foolish as those drafting for the Steelers. The o-line wasn't good despite any of their draft picks and there was zero depth. Now they can reap what they sowed.

LevonKirkland99
09-09-2013, 12:28 AM

This is insanity!! You want to trade players after the first game. The expectations were low this year anyway...

questforSB7
09-09-2013, 12:48 AM
This is insanity!! You want to trade players after the first game. The expectations were low this year anyway...

I never said after this game I said IF things continue this way, like after the 4th or 5th game. THEN we should deal those players cause one...They will have VALUE to a team that IS playpff ready, but needs defensive help, or WR help (Sanders )
Cause there is NO WAY we are re-signing Sanders. And the Value...whatever it may be of Troy, Clark, Woodley, ect...will never be any higher. That is what I said. And I am right to.

Clevelandsux
09-09-2013, 12:51 AM
Ain't gonna happen. We're stuck with what we've got.

Should have kept legursky.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-09-2013, 12:58 AM
That's why they should've gone o-line heavy in the draft. You cannot win in this league without explosive pass plays and you need an offensive line to allow the quarterback and receivers to develop those explosive plays.

People who said the team shouldn't draft anymore o-line men early just because we had drafted two early in previous drafts were as foolish as those drafting for the Steelers. The o-line wasn't good despite any of their draft picks and there was zero depth. Now they can reap what they sowed.

OL heavy in this past draft? I guess they could have taken Justin Pugh, Kyle Long, or Travis Frederick at 17 instead of Jarvis Jones?......But Long and Frederick were both considered major reaches when they both where drafted in the first round by the Bear and Cowboys........One OL and I'm saying one OL was drafted in the 2nd round in this past draft and that was Menelik Watson by the Raiders at pick 42.........I doubt he is the next great OT.........

Rounds 3-7, I guess they also could have loaded up with OL but with their recent track record of not developing OL do you think they really would have found some gems.......

I have been saying it for years this team needs a true elite pass protecting LT and maybe a train wreck season of only 3-4 wins is needed so they can draft high enough to get one of the true elite OTs.........Really its the only way the Steelers will improve their OL problems unless they start developing their own or find some late round gems......

NYCsteelersfan
09-09-2013, 01:13 AM
OL heavy in this past draft? I guess they could have taken Justin Pugh, Kyle Long, or Travis Frederick at 17 instead of Jarvis Jones?......But Long and Frederick were both considered major reaches when they both where drafted in the first round by the Bear and Cowboys........One OL and I'm saying one OL was drafted in the 2nd round in this past draft and that was Menelik Watson by the Raiders at pick 42.........I doubt he is the next great OT.........

Rounds 3-7, I guess they also could have loaded up with OL but with their recent track record of not developing OL do you think they really would have found some gems.......

I have been saying it for years this team needs a true elite pass protecting LT and maybe a train wreck season of only 3-4 wins is needed so they can draft high enough to get one of the true elite OTs.........Really its the only way the Steelers will improve their OL problems unless they start developing their own or find some late round gems......

I know there wasn't much available for them to draft, but in all honesty, anything was better than what they currently had. Aside from Pouncey, none of the rest had proven to be able to play the position well consistently. And the lack of depth of even worse. It was the case then that a single OL injury would basically cause a complete collapse. Well it happened week one and Roethlisberger will be badly injured by midseason or sooner.

They should've taken 2-3 o-linemen in the draft.

terrible.towel43
09-09-2013, 01:21 AM

15 picks in the first 2 rounds? go away troll

Black@Gold Forever32
09-09-2013, 01:22 AM
I know there wasn't much available for them to draft, but in all honesty, anything was better than what they currently had. Aside from Pouncey, none of the rest had proven to be able to play the position well consistently. And the lack of depth of even worse. It was the case then that a single OL injury would basically cause a complete collapse. Well it happened week one and Roethlisberger will be badly injured by midseason or sooner.

They should've taken 2-3 o-linemen in the draft.

I guess they could have but I doubt they would have developed them.....Their track record lately with OL isn't great to begin with especially in the later rounds so doubt it would have mattered.........a train wreck season needs to happens so they can land a top OT in the draft.....I really like Jake Matthews from Texas A&M............Then by all means use picks to trade up to try and get another OL early in this upcoming draft.......

Pouncey is over-rated and probably done.......China doll anyway........I still have some hope for Adams and DeCastro but they most show something this year...........

Nolrog
09-09-2013, 07:36 AM

They drafted four early, not two. You don't spend high round picks on OL depth. You need to find that in the middle rounds. and later. They should be getting play makers in those early rounds, but Colbert hasn't been landing them that often

They absolutely should be drafting an OL every year someplace to keep improving the players (what exactly does Landry Jones bring to a team with a franchise QB with ~5 years left???) They took a terrible risk this year by not beefing up the OL depth and that has come back to bite them in the ***, as we all knew it would.

Nolrog
09-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Iseason needs to happens so they can land a top OT in the draft.....I really like Jake Matthews from Texas A&M............Then by all means use picks to trade up to try and get another OL early in this upcoming draft.......

No. We already have two 1s and two 2s on the OL. They should not be spending more high round picks there while we have no play makers on offense and our key defensive players are aging (Troy, Clark, Kiesel, Ike) and need to be replaced. Other teams have found ways to rebuild their OL without spending high pick after high pick (didn't Baltimore do that last year, and they won it all). There's no reason we can't do the same.

connecticutsteel
09-09-2013, 09:43 AM

Yes he is horrible Big T, but it gives me another reason to hate this overrated piece of fat **** from Wisconsin. he's from washington went to school at stanford get aclue he's the best lineman we have they should cut foster

greg1964
09-09-2013, 10:23 AM
I am sorry the Pouncey/Foote and RSH is out for the year, but I didn't wait 7 months to give up after one game.The Defense play a great game and without Pouncey the offense will have to go to a quicker short passing game. Yes I am worried about the center position but Beachum will have to step-up: BUT according to the reports from last year Pouncey isn't that GOOD ANYWAY. RIGHT

TarlsQtr
09-09-2013, 10:33 AM
“That was the problem, we did it late and we couldn't do it early enough,” quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said. “It was just little things here and little things there.” http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23557393/report-steelers-to-resign-rb-jonathan-dwyer

I know Ben needs to say the right things but come on. "Little things" like blocking, holding on to the football, and torn ligaments?

Clevelandsux
09-09-2013, 10:50 AM
The sad part about it is the steelers have spent high draft picks on lineman. And they still aren't any better.

questforSB7
09-09-2013, 10:56 AM
The sad part about it is the steelers have spent high draft picks on lineman. And they still aren't any better.

Hard to say cause Adams barely played 1/2 a season so far, and just a couple of games at LT. Decastro didn't play at all his rookie year. And Gilbert, well Gilbert might be a Bust I will agree. So to say they have no talent is not right. And as much talent as Pouncey has, its clear now that because of Injury, and his likely desire to play in Miami, he's done here. So yes our OL Sucks right now. But, all the 1st & 2nd rounders we used on OL have NOT had the opportunity to play together yet. And now with Pouncey being Injured,,,,,they still won't. So more talent is needed. We need another High selection at Center. And we might need a highly drafted Tackle as well if Gilbert can't get it together.

NeilPatrickBanana
09-09-2013, 10:57 AM
Hard to say cause Adams barely played 1/2 a season so far, and just a couple of games at LT. Decastro didn't play at all his rookie year. And Gilbert, well Gilbert might be a Bust I will agree. So to say they have no talent is not right. And as much talent as Pouncey has, its clear now that because of Injury, and his likely desire to play in Miami, he's done here. So yes our OL Sucks right now. But, all the 1st & 2nd rounders we used on OL have NOT had the opportunity to play together yet. And now with Pouncey being Injured,,,,,they still won't. So more talent is needed. We need another High selection at Center. And we might need a highly drafted Tackle as well if Gilbert can't get it together.

are you constantly trying to be wrong?

questforSB7
09-09-2013, 11:05 AM
are you constantly trying to be wrong?

Show me where Decastro played last season...I'm waiting.

TarlsQtr
09-09-2013, 11:08 AM

He played in 4 games last year and started 3. http://www.nfl.com/player/daviddecastro/2533043/profile

NeilPatrickBanana
09-09-2013, 11:23 AM

you should just start to assume, that as you are typing something... it's probably wrong.

questforSB7
09-09-2013, 11:26 AM
you should just start to assume, that as you are typing something... it's probably wrong.

You were right. I was wrong. But in all reality, He has no real experience with Adams, Foster, ect. And NONE have any experience yet cause we are using a new Blocking Scheme by Haley. I mean why didn't we use the Zone-Blocking last year ?
Why now ?

NeilPatrickBanana
09-09-2013, 11:29 AM
You were right. I was wrong. But in all reality, He has no real experience with Adams, Foster, ect. And NONE have any experience yet cause we are using a new Blocking Scheme by Haley. I mean why didn't we use the Zone-Blocking last year ?
Why now ?

uh, because we changed Offensive Line coaches, and schemes... You know they hired a new Oline coach this year right?

last year, Most of the running game and associated blocking schemes were actually a hold over from the Arians offense. This year, they brought in Jack Bicknell to implement that zone blocking scheme Haley prefers.

Clevelandsux
09-09-2013, 04:24 PM
Wasn't exactly a heads up by decastro. Sure it wasn't intentional.

Dean Denton
09-10-2013, 05:53 AM
This hit is all over the internet, and I have to say it looked deliberate. Was this payback for wearing the free hernandez hat?

ChucktownSteeler
09-10-2013, 08:25 AM
This hit is all over the internet, and I have to say it looked deliberate. Was this payback for wearing the free hernandez hat?

I don't think so and I am sure it was not deliberate. However it is very puzzling indeed.

FlatsSteeler
09-10-2013, 08:41 AM

That's funny right there.......

HUNT4SEVEN
09-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Decastro is dumb AF, he ran into pouncey , Pouncey was engaged in blocking and he was handling his own, it was dumb *** Decastro who doesn't know WTF he is doing on this level,smh...

NeilPatrickBanana
09-12-2013, 10:05 PM
Decastro is dumb AF, he ran into pouncey , Pouncey was engaged in blocking and he was handling his own, it was dumb *** Decastro who doesn't know WTF he is doing on this level,smh...

given that the play call was a zone stretch, Pouncey is supposed to immediately get to the 2nd level and engage the Mike LBer, and Decastro is supposed to cut the DT who comes across the A gap.

Pouncey didn't execute his assignment well
Decastro did exactly what the play called for

it was unfortunate... but hardly decastro's fault given the play call