PDA

View Full Version : Football Gamplan's 2013 Wk 1 Steelers vs Titans Video Preview

EmDiggy
09-06-2013, 03:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXsai7EgtXo

Good afternoon Steeler fans! Good luck this week!

Em

questforSB7
09-06-2013, 03:46 PM
This reported:

Titans | Quinn Johnson doubtful
Fri, 06 Sep 2013 12:10:55 -0700
Tennessee Titans FB Quinn Johnson (quadriceps) did not participate in practice Friday, Sept. 6, and is doubtful for Week 1.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2e8y6Ss6o

Don't underestimate this fans. Johnson was a HUGE part of Chris Johnson success. And his being out will hinder their running game.

Real Deal Steel
09-06-2013, 03:47 PM
We take Johnson out the game, which puts everything on Lockler. He messes up, we take advantage, game over.

questforSB7
09-06-2013, 03:49 PM
Also.....

Titans | Two questionable
Fri, 06 Sep 2013 12:10:16 -0700
Tennessee Titans OT David Stewart (calf) did not participate in practice Friday, Sept. 6, and is questionable for Week 1. LB Akeem Ayers (ankle) fully participated in practice, and is questionable

Stewart has been the Titans starting Tackle for 7 years now. That right there could help us get pressure on Locker.
Ayers, if he is out is a 100+ tackler who had 6 sacks for them last year. And who if I remember right had a pretty good game against us in the past.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2e8ycSfOP

Big T
09-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Don't underestimate this fans. Johnson was a HUGE part of Chris Johnson success. And his being out will hinder their running game.

You really need to stop talking about things you have no real knowledge of. You've done that very often in your brief time here. When was he a "HUGE" part of Chris Johnson's success? In 09-10 he was a Packer, in 2011 he played in 4 games for the Titans, starting only 1 before he was cut (Amhard Hall's 4 game suspension was up), and in 2012 he only started 8 games.

NeilPatrickBanana
09-06-2013, 04:26 PM
We take Johnson out the game, which puts everything on Lockler. He messes up, we take advantage, game over.

:mind blown:

questforSB7
09-06-2013, 04:28 PM
You really need to stop talking about things you have no real knowledge of. You've done that very often in your brief time here. When was he a "HUGE" part of Chris Johnson's success? In 09-10 he was a Packer, in 2011 he played in 4 games for the Titans, starting only 1 before he was cut (Amhard Hall's 4 game suspension was up), and in 2012 he only started 8 games.

I meant a huge part of last years success...when Chris was healthy again. Yes he started 8 games. Missed several due to Injury, and in those games Chris was not as good. So no I am not wrong sir.

NeilPatrickBanana
09-06-2013, 04:42 PM
I meant a huge part of last years success...when Chris was healthy again. Yes he started 8 games. Missed several due to Injury, and in those games Chris was not as good. So no I am not wrong sir.

Quinn Johnson graded out as the worst lead blocking FB in the NFL in 2011 and was cut because he was so awful. He got back to the active roster in Tennessee for a 2nd go in 2012... and has rounded himself into a capable FB...the literal dime a dozen player

he is the definition of a completely inconsequential player

Big T
09-06-2013, 04:45 PM

Do you remember that thing I said a while ago about you talking about things you have no real knowledge of? It was a while ago so you might have to think real hard about it. Anyway, you're doing it again. Quinn Johnson missed 0 games in 2012 due to injury. Yep, zero.

NeilPatrickBanana
09-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Do you remember that thing I said a while ago about you talking about things you have no real knowledge of? It was a while ago so you might have to think real hard about it. Anyway, you're doing it again. Quinn Johnson missed 0 games in 2012 due to injury. Yep, zero.

he quickly looked at Game Starts... and assumed that if the FB didn't start, he must have been injured... lol

questforSB7
09-06-2013, 04:55 PM

Okay whatever. I will just start calling you " GOD ".....Okay ? If that makes you feel better. :hail:

Big T
09-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Okay whatever. I will just start calling you " GOD ".....Okay ? If that makes you feel better. :hail:

You can call me whatever you'd like. The point is that there is absolutely nothing wrong with not knowing everything about every player on every team. The issue is (like I've pointed out once or twice) that you tend to just say things without any knowledge of said things just to try and back up your positions or sound more knowledgable than you really are. Like I said, there's nothing wrong with not knowing certain things, but it just makes you look ridiculous when you act like you know everything about sh*t that you clearly don't know anything about.

questforSB7
09-06-2013, 05:16 PM
You can call me whatever you'd like. The point is that there is absolutely nothing wrong with not knowing everything about every player on every team. The issue is (like I've pointed out once or twice) that you tend to just say things without any knowledge of said things just to try and back up your positions or sound more knowledgable than you really are. Like I said, there's nothing wrong with not knowing certain things, but it just makes you look ridiculous when you act like you know everything about sh*t that you clearly don't know anything about.

Thanks " G " :lol:

Big T
09-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Thanks " G " :lol:

Just lookin' out for you ;)

questforSB7
09-06-2013, 05:25 PM
As for the game...does anyone know what kind of weather is it in Pittsburgh ? Will it be sunny ? Or is there a chance of Thunderstorm delays like yesterday in Denver ?

Big T
09-06-2013, 05:32 PM
As for the game...does anyone know what kind of weather is it in Pittsburgh ? Will it be sunny ? Or is there a chance of Thunderstorm delays like yesterday in Denver ?

High: 75
Low: 54
Sunny

Rocky#20
09-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Chris Johnson still scares me, he always one missed tackle away from taking it 80 yards. I like the Steelers though, 23-17.

Get7With7
09-06-2013, 07:09 PM
Hopefully the Steelers realize it's okay to blow out a crappy team. Honestly, I wonder if the Steelers are afraid they're going to get syphilis if they beat a team by more than 14 points.

coach
09-07-2013, 07:14 PM
I know 1 game doesn't make or break a season, but I am actually a bit nervous about the game tomorrow; particularly the play of both lines. I am trying my best to be optimistic about this year. I just hate the losses against teams you SHOULD be able to beat. I am glad the off season is behind us and cant wait for kickoff.