PDA

View Full Version : KO in Pens game...

BB2W
02-11-2007, 02:24 AM
4nttgE3RUA8 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=4nttgE3RUA8)

Koopa
02-11-2007, 02:31 AM
holy ****, that was badass, well the fight part, i hope the dude is ok though.....but damn that was cool lol........hockey is badass to go to see live, i like going to the ghetto hockey they have in corpus christi, it's like a minor league thing or whatever lol............ the last one i went to in december was badass, the home team lost but there was a badass fight and there was some badass hits............

will petrovicky get suspended or fined for knocking the dude out???

BB2W
02-11-2007, 02:45 AM
I like minor league hockey... two local teams are the Dayton Bombers and the Cincinnati Cyclones.

Lots of fights... :boxing:

House of Steel
02-11-2007, 09:48 AM
he got what he deserved. That was some fierce blows to the head.

DIESELMAN
02-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Damn....did he get knocked the **** out or what? lol

I caught some highlights the other day.....someone got their jersey pulled over their head but he did a huge uppercut and knocked the other player out with one punch....now that was cool. You'd think he was helpless with his jersey over his head but he got that first lick in and it was over with. just goes to show....You never know whats going to happen next.

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-11-2007, 06:34 PM
will petrovicky get suspended or fined for knocking the dude out???

I've never seen a player fine for a fight.They usually only get fined for cheap shots...

PITT23
02-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Thats why rookies shouldn't try to be all tough....you end up getting the crap knocked out of you. He won't be fined but it will make some people think fighting should be removed from the game.

SteelerFan87
02-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen an actual KO in a hockey fight. Man, Petro was pissed!

I hope the guy is ok, and I'm sure he will be. Hopefully this will be a message to other teams to stop messing with us like they have been lately.