PDA

View Full Version : my boy sharknado!

scudmissile29
08-20-2013, 08:55 AM
Anyone see that big hit?

put that faggot redskins player to the ground.

he has the replace polamalu.

LatrobePA
08-20-2013, 09:14 AM
He was really the only bright spot in the second half. He's gotta get his head up though!

coldrolled
08-20-2013, 09:29 AM
He was really the only bright spot in the second half. He's gotta get his head up though!

Dude... Wheaton and Dwyer and Arnfelt looked good too.

LatrobePA
08-20-2013, 09:32 AM
Dude... Wheaton and Dwyer and Arnfelt looked good too.

Sorry I meant on defense. You're right!

K Train
08-20-2013, 09:32 AM
Lets never call him sharknado

Real Deal Steel
08-20-2013, 09:34 AM
Well, when Bell gets healthy (whenever that is) Dwyer and he will make a good 1-2 punch.

coldrolled
08-20-2013, 09:48 AM
Well, when Bell gets healthy (whenever that is) Dwyer and he will make a good 1-2 punch.

Howling and Dwyer for now...

They need to go end around more with these two and make the defenses stretch out.. even ben needs to bootleg a bit... just to keep the D off guard and out of the box a few more seconds...... The defenses seem to be totally honed into our backfield on pass or run....

Real Deal Steel
08-20-2013, 10:05 AM
Ben may have to do some of those bootlegs...just to keep guys off of him.LOL. But seriously, that would be a nice wrinkle to add to the zone blocking scheme of things. the Texans do it with Schaub.

coldrolled
08-20-2013, 10:07 AM
Ben may have to do some of those bootlegs...just to keep guys off of him.LOL. But seriously, that would be a nice wrinkle to add to the zone blocking scheme of things. the Texans do it with Schaub.

Something needs to be added right?

Real Deal Steel
08-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Something needs to be added right?

What I'd like to see in the next game is some structure. Meaning I'd like to see Ben drop back and know where he's going. More decisive.

Overall, we want to see better execution..especially from the O-line. And when their down in the red zone, I'm curious to see who Ben looks to first in the end zone. I just want to see Ben look like he's in full command of the offense.

Slug
08-20-2013, 03:54 PM
that faggot redskins player

Really? Seriously with this? Come on, now.

Big T
08-20-2013, 04:26 PM

That's just him. About everything. We tend to ignore him.

Big T
08-20-2013, 04:33 PM
What I'd like to see in the next game is some structure. Meaning I'd like to see Ben drop back and know where he's going. More decisive.

Overall, we want to see better execution..especially from the O-line. And when their down in the red zone, I'm curious to see who Ben looks to first in the end zone. I just want to see Ben look like he's in full command of the offense.

"Our goal the first two games, no game plan, we said let's feature the back and establish an identity and run the ball," Roethlisberger said. "That's why I'm not putting too much stock into what's happening out there. There are a lot of plays in the passing game we're not taking advantage of because we're trying to run the ball."

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-notebook-injuries-force-dwyer-to-work-overtime-700037/#ixzz2cWxJvOrV

Real Deal Steel
08-20-2013, 05:38 PM
far enough

Rocky#20
08-20-2013, 08:13 PM
Thomas is the first defensive player in a long time that you can tell he made the tackle by the sound of the hit.

Big T
08-20-2013, 09:09 PM
It honestly seemed like he was in on every tackle when he was in there. The man just has a nose for the ball.

Real Deal Steel
08-20-2013, 09:26 PM
Thomas is the first defensive player in a long time that you can tell he made the tackle by the sound of the hit.

Similar to when a car runs into a tree? hehehe

Real Deal Steel
08-20-2013, 09:27 PM
It honestly seemed like he was in on every tackle when he was in there. The man just has a nose for the ball.

Combining his nose with someone stripping the ball loose, then we'd have something. We need to create turnovers.

scudmissile29
08-21-2013, 08:00 PM
Lets never call him sharknado

ill call him what i want

scudmissile29
08-21-2013, 08:01 PM

Anyone who destroys the Cowboys gains my respect, It was jsut the moment, I get excited when I see someone get ****ed up on the field.

Good luck this season.

That's just him. About everything. We tend to ignore him.

Why don't you stop posting on this forum and go cradle Pouncey, who's performing like **** this pre-season.