02-10-2007, 11:23 AM
I say Brady Quinn
He didnt beat anyone good this year and the great team he lost to

BlackGold4vr
02-10-2007, 11:40 AM
I say Brady Quinn
:iagree:

Could be wrong, but I do believe that Brady Quinn has a better chance of being the next Ryan Leaf vice the next Tom Brady as Charlie Weiss would have us believe! As Blitzburgh55 has stated this guy has underachieved in every big game he has ever played in! If I am picking a QB and I could have anybody I wanted its Jemarcus Russell all the way! Russell has the size and arm strength to be a big star in the NFL! Don't know if I have ever seen a guy throw the ball 70 yards as effortlessly than Russell. If the Raiders take Quinn over Russell they are dumber than I thought they were!

:beer1:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-10-2007, 12:38 PM
I don't profess to be a fan of Quinn or Notre Dame in particular so I havent followed him all that closely but from what Ive seen he does really well against teams outside the top 25 or unranked teams but when it comes down to tough competition he's average at best.

Steelerlyn
02-10-2007, 01:25 PM
BQ is not that much, he will be drafted to sit on someones bench. The first time he actually plays in a NFL game (I don't seee that happening) he will be creamed

DIESELMAN
02-10-2007, 01:44 PM
Quinn is a product of Weiss and ND he did have back to back 3,000 yard seasons, that'll translate to not much in the NFL.

SteelersfaninPhilly
02-10-2007, 01:56 PM
Quinn from the looks of things will end up in cleveland. Of course that could change.

steeltown_heroes
02-10-2007, 03:22 PM
I say Brady Quinn

why wouldn't you want to trust the future of your franchise to someone who defeated great teams like Army or Navy, or St. Perkins Middle School?

K Train
02-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Notre dames defense and oline sucks....i think quinn is every bit as good as leinart to be honest, i think he'll be a good pro unless he winds up in a QB hell like detroit or cleveland. Hes a better player than you guys give him credit for.

Steelerlyn
02-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Last week there was a show on displaying all the qbs and their art, etc who are up for the draft. Drew Henson of Michigan State beat BQ out. Quinn is #1 in the draft for QBs and Henson is #3...................so he is not that damn good. I predict he will be another good college player and a bust in the NFL.

BlitzburghNation
02-11-2007, 12:46 AM
Troy Edwards :lol: :lol: :lol: Wasn't he a steeler at one time :scratch:

Black@Gold Forever32
02-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Last week there was a show on displaying all the qbs and their art, etc who are up for the draft. Drew Henson of Michigan State beat BQ out. Quinn is #1 in the draft for QBs and Henson is #3...................so he is not that damn good. I predict he will be another good college player and a bust in the NFL.

Do you mean Drew Stanton? Drew Henson already has flamed out of the NFL and he went to Michigan.

BlackGold4vr
02-11-2007, 10:46 AM
Notre dames defense and oline sucks....i think quinn is every bit as good as leinart to be honest, i think he'll be a good pro unless he winds up in a QB hell like detroit or cleveland. Hes a better player than you guys give him credit for.

If the Raiders end up taking Jemarcus Russell I think Brady Quinn ends up a Brownie! So we will get to torment him twice a year! He will also get to face the Ravens D twice a year! Thats bad for Brady!

:beer3:

TEEMONT
02-12-2007, 02:38 PM
BQ is not that much, he will be drafted to sit on someones bench. The first time he actually plays in a NFL game (I don't seee that happening) he will be creamed

Sounds liek we have a ND hater on our hands...lol