PDA

View Full Version : Fans??...It's amazing to me................

TampaSteelGirl
02-09-2007, 10:27 AM
In my 5 years of living in Tampa/Clearwater I've only seen a handfull of Colts fans but ever since the SB i've seen so many Colts jerseys. A friend of mine the other day told me she saw everyone in a Colts jersey, she couldn't believe all the Colts fans in Tampa and I told her....uhhh no! Those are called Bandwagon fans! Has anyone else noticed the Colts stuff really coming out since they won the SB? I know everyone was a Steeler fan after the SB, I had people buying Steeler stuff who were not even football fans all year, good for us but I hate when people jump on a "winners" bandwagon. The only T-shirt, let me say that again T-shirt not jersey(only buy Steeler jerseys) I was going to buy was a Saints T-shirt if they got to SB but only shirts that the proceeds went back to the city of New Orleans as Reebok and Reggie Bush would donate.

BlitzburghNation
02-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Seen quit a bit of them so called fan's, i just shake my head and laugh :dunno: They'll never get it, backing your team from day one is something i've always done & i'll be a steeler fan the rest of my life
"Win or Lose" :tt02:

AZ_Steeler
02-09-2007, 10:40 AM
The thing that shocked me was the day of the super bowl... we were out and about after church and I had never seen so much Bears crap in my entire life! I always see Steelers stuff around town all year long, license plate brackets, hats, shirts, jackets, stickers... but I never see Bears stuff or Colts! But on the day of the super bowl I felt like I was in Chicago and couldn't believe it! I haven't seen any Colts stuff but I haven't been out much since the super bowl :dunno:

Blitzburgh55
02-09-2007, 10:46 AM
I havent seen one bears jersey all year i saw only like 1 or 2 colts jerseys

Steelerlyn
02-09-2007, 10:53 AM
I have to reply to this because I have a Steeler fan club and the requests to get in went up a great deal after our sb win. But many of them had been fans for years. I do believe though that many people are true fans for years and do not join clubs, etc until they get excited after so many wins. Like 2004 brought many out also.

Yes, I agree there are the bandwagoners. We have club tee shirts with the est. 1997 on them and one of my members was telling me she was in the grocery store a few weeks after the sb win and had her BlackNGold Pride Club tee shirt on when this lady approached her to say, "I am glad to see you are not a bandwagoner."

Steelerlyn
02-09-2007, 10:55 AM
I havent seen one bears jersey all year i saw only like 1 or 2 colts jerseys

I was gonna buy a bears jersey before the sb to wear to our party but I never did LOL

DIESELMAN
02-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Damn bandwagon jumpers. It must suck for these people to not know what its like to be a true fan of a great team year in and year out. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!! :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

floodcitygirl
02-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Since I live in Cincy, jumping off and on the bandwagon is a weekly event to watch. Jerseys on and off...flags up and down.....magnets off and on cars.... :popcorn:

SteelersfaninPhilly
02-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Since I live in Cincy, jumping off and on the bandwagon is a weekly event to watch. Jerseys on and off...flags up and down.....magnets off and on cars.... :popcorn:

I would imagine you would have to do that in cincinnati. Since you got to change betwen bengal stripes and jail stripes every week :lol:

floodcitygirl
02-09-2007, 02:25 PM
I would imagine you would have to do that in cincinnati. Since you got to change betwen bengal stripes and jail stripes every week :lol:Good one! :bigthumb:

Black@Gold Forever32
02-09-2007, 05:58 PM
I always see Colts stuff since I live only 3 hours from Indy.lol I'm sure the state of Indiana will create Peyton Manning Day since the Colts finally won it all.lol

But where I live I'm more in Bears country. The Windy City is only 55 miles from Michigan City.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Bandwagon jumpers are the worst ! They act like they're all high and mighty, and such the knowledgeable fan. :bs: Gimme a break, find your team and support them win or lose because no self respecting sports fan has any respect whatsoever for bandwagon jumpers.

TEEMONT
02-09-2007, 06:02 PM
I love our local WA bandwagon Seattle fans. The best is when you ask them what they thought of Dave Zorn. or whoever that QB that is in their ring of honor is.

Black@Gold Forever32
02-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Bandwagon jumpers are the worst ! They act like they're all high and mighty, and such the knowledgeable fan. :bs: Gimme a break, find your team and support them win or lose because no self respecting sports fan has any respect whatsoever for bandwagon jumpers.

Hey, Top I had some people tell me that they would be happy if either the Colts or Bears won since they are fans for both teams. I hate that to. You can have two teams like that. Its either the Colts or Bears. Don't shuffle back and forth.

If there is a future all PA Super Bowl I doubt we would hear Steelers/Eagles fans say they would happy if either the Steelers/Eagles won. I know I wouldn't be happy if the Eagles beat the Steelers. Unlike some of these midwest tools around me.lol

Black@Gold Forever32
02-09-2007, 06:13 PM
I love our local WA bandwagon Seattle fans. The best is when you ask them what they thought of Dave Zorn. or whoever that QB that is in their ring of honor is.

Now I find that ****ing funny as hell.lol I hope some of them Seahawks fans have heard of Steve Largent or Curt Warner?