PDA

View Full Version : Pros vs. Joes

BB2W
02-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Kordell Stewart is on Pros vs. Joes right now (Spike TV). :popcorn:

BB2W
02-08-2007, 12:27 AM
He talked a lot of trash, and he actually did pretty well. He never threw the ball that accurate in Pittsburgh.

This is a replay so some of you may have seen it.

Steelersfan
02-08-2007, 12:33 AM
I always forget to record that show! It is funny as hell sometimes. I would of liked to seen how Kordell did.

BB2W
02-08-2007, 12:50 AM
Wow... those Joe's could skate! I was impressed... :clap:

Kordell ran a drill where he had to scramble for about six seconds avoiding the Joe's pass rush. Then a whistle blew and he could throw at targets from about ten to thirty yards. He hit his first four throws and then he missed acouple, he got sacked twice... one was a great play by a Joe. On the last play the Joe challenged him to throw at the deepest target, and he nailed it.

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-08-2007, 01:01 AM
Was Stewart a Pro or Joe?? :banana:

BB2W
02-08-2007, 01:02 AM
Tomarrow at 10:00 PM the Joe's get to box against Roy Jones Jr. :popcorn:

Steelersfan
02-08-2007, 02:23 AM
Was Stewart a Pro or Joe?? :banana:

HAHAHA! Good question....lol

SteelCityMan786
02-08-2007, 11:09 PM
I haven't watched that show for awhile. Last years champion Charlie Brenneman is from my hometown and is currently my spanish teacher.

Koopa
02-08-2007, 11:30 PM
i'm watching it right now, mainly by accident, but kevin willis is on right now, they keep saying spurs for him, the need to say the hawks cause that's where he made a name for himself, he just rode the pine to a free championship with us

and stewart, i liked him, i was watching the steelers history dvd today and the dude was amazing before he strictly became a qb.......

Black@Gold Forever32
02-08-2007, 11:33 PM
i'm watching it right now, mainly by accident, but kevin willis is on right now, they keep saying spurs for him, the need to say the hawks cause that's where he made a name for himself, he just rode the pine to a free championship with us

and stewart, i liked him, i was watching the steelers history dvd today and the dude was amazing before he strictly became a qb.......

Yes the Hawks or the Rockets. He had some good years with the Rockets as well. But mainly Willis was a Hawk and had his best years as an Atlanta Hawk.

BlitzburghNation
02-08-2007, 11:35 PM

Kordell wouldn't play WR,he could've been one of the best in steeler history
:tt02: He wasted all that god given talent trying to be a QB :banging:

Koopa
02-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Kordell wouldn't play WR,he could've been one of the best in steeler history
:tt02: He wasted all that god given talent trying to be a QB :banging:

yeah he did, watching him i was damn he is amazing........ some ppl just like the glamore of being a qb though and just are to stubborn to change........ he'd probably retired a steeler if he would've been smart and stayed playing wr/te/ everything else.......... it was funny when cowher was calling him slash........

BlitzburghNation
02-08-2007, 11:44 PM
yeah he did, watching him i was damn he is amazing........ some ppl just like the glamore of being a qb though and just are to stubborn to change........ he'd probably retired a steeler if he would've been smart and stayed playing wr/te/ everything else.......... it was funny when cowher was calling him slash........

They tried to make him an wr,,,,,,,,,But I heard him say I'm a QB that's what
I'm gonna be,I'm not playing WR :cursin: I was so aggravated and pissed at him :banging: To me he's a B version of michael vick :yesnod:

Black@Gold Forever32
02-08-2007, 11:57 PM
I'll never forget Kordell's 70 yard hail mary to Michael Westbrook to beat Michigan on the last play of the game back in 93. It was an amazing play.

Plus Kordell did make some amazing plays as a Steelers. He had at least 2 70 yard TD runs as a Steeler. Plus I think he also 76 TD catch. I think it was against the Bengals and O'Donnell threw him the pass.

BlitzburghNation
02-09-2007, 12:02 AM
I'll never forget Kordell's 70 yard hail mary to Michael Westbrook to beat Michigan on the last play of the game back in 93. It was an amazing play.

Plus Kordell did make some amazing plays as a Steelers. He had at least 2 70 yard TD runs as a Steeler. Plus I think he also 76 TD catch. I think it was against the Bengals and O'Donnell threw him the pass.

I agree,,,,,,,he had some dam good games,but he would crumble under the pressure and always seem to choke and i think Vick is gonna be the same !

PsychoWard
02-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Tomarrow at 10:00 PM the Joe's get to box against Roy Jones Jr. :popcorn:that one was funny as hell did you see how fast he was throwing those punches?

BB2W
02-13-2007, 06:58 PM
that one was funny as hell did you see how fast he was throwing those punches?
Damn!... I missed it. I just checked, and the replay is tomarrow at 11:00 PM ET so I'll catch it then. I know Roy is fast... gotta be a total mis-match against a Joe.

PsychoWard
02-13-2007, 07:26 PM
yeah you could tell he was taking it easy on them but he was still fast!!!