PDA

View Full Version : Ben's new Girlfriend?

AZ_Steeler
02-07-2007, 10:32 AM
Link to Blog (http://theburghblog.com/2007/02/05/bens-new-girlfriend/)

“Long time reader first time emailer” Pat wrote me:

Hey, PittGirl,

Wanted to let you know that my friend in LA saw Ben Roethlisberger walking down the street on Super Bowl Sunday with Missy Peregrym, who apparently was in some movie called “Stick It” about gymnastics. Looking at her IMDB page, she’s definitely a trade-up from Natalie Gulbis.

Also, rumor is that she’s joining the cast of Heroes, one of PittGirl’s favorite shows. So she’s young, hot, and very into sports (according to her IMDB bio), so it makes perfect sense that she’d be into someone who knows how to drink. Like a champion.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c362/pittblogger/missyben.jpg

Captcoolhand
02-07-2007, 10:44 AM
You got the wrong person:lol: :lol:

House of Steel
02-07-2007, 10:44 AM
How much truth is behind this rumor is what I want to know? Why do people take Ben's private life into account? Leave the poor guy alone and let him live his life without a microscope attached to him.

floodcitygirl
02-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Beautiful girl. Ben's pretty young though. I can't imagine that he's ready to settle on one yet. :dunno:

Captcoolhand
02-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Beautiful girl. Ben's pretty young though. I can't imagine that he's ready to settle on one yet. :dunno:
I got to go with you on this one:yesnod:

Friday133
02-07-2007, 10:54 AM
How much truth is behind this rumor is what I want to know? Why do people take Ben's private life into account? Leave the poor guy alone and let him live his life without a microscope attached to him.

What's the big deal? Someone saw him with a chick over the weekend. No biggie IMO. No microscope that I can see.

AZ_Steeler
02-07-2007, 11:06 AM
You got the wrong person:lol: :lol:

I just included the picture that was with the blog :dunno:

Captcoolhand
02-07-2007, 11:31 AM
I just included the picture that was with the blog :dunno:
I was just messing with u AZ:bigthumb:

Ambridge
02-07-2007, 05:12 PM

She's a pretty girl and a gymnast!!.........It's all about the sex. :greengrin:
This girl is just one of the many that are in Ben's "Next" line.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-07-2007, 05:16 PM
His little black book is full of hot babes Im sure. This chick is a babe though, dizamn !

Black@Gold Forever32
02-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Yea she is hot but Ben better start preparing for next season. Come on Ben don't study the little black book and study the play book. Of course I'm talking when the new play book is ready since Ariens has revamped it.