PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson Promises Full Frontal Nudity at the Pro Bowl, I am going to PUKE here.

House of Steel
02-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Chad Johnson Promises Full Frontal Nudity at the Pro Bowl
Posted Feb 6th 2007 8:53PM by mjd
Filed under: Bengals, AFC North

The NFL Network had cameras at the AFC's Pro Bowl practice today, with a microphone wired to Chad Johnson. My only regret is that I didn't have all day to sit there and watch it. I did catch this part, though, where Chad Johnson lets John Lynch in on his plans for celebrating a Pro Bowl touchdown.

Here's Chad's one-man conversation on the way back to the huddle:
"I almost broke that thing down. I almost started dancin' ... but I don't wanna show my celebration too early. Cuz I plan to take -- I plan to strip. I'm takin' it all off."

The good news for the NFL is that there's now at least one reason to watch the Pro Bowl. The bad news for the NFL is that that 38 second clip was more entertaining than all other Pro Bowls in history, combined.

Now, obviously, Chad Johnson won't be taking all of his clothes off at the Pro Bowl ... though I am wondering what would happen if he did. What if all his teammates left him alone, and he just stood there, calmly and slowly ... and started taking all of his clothes off.

How long would it be before NFL security figured out what he was doing? Would he get past the shoulder pads? Would he get to show everyone his ocho inches?

Why the hell does this showboat have to stir up trouble? I hope someone sack this little ocho mama before he decides to do it. God, I hate the Bengals with a passion. :cursin: :cursin: :willybs:

http://nfl.aolsportsblog.com/2007/02/06/chad-johnson-promises-full-frontal-nudity-at-the-pro-bowl/ This is the link to see the video.

House of Steel
02-07-2007, 10:26 AM
I just watched the video, Ummmmmmm, we are going to see trouble in the making.

floodcitygirl
02-07-2007, 10:49 AM
I just watched the video, Ummmmmmm, we are going to see trouble in the making.A Bungle is involved HOS...did you expect anything more??? :smashbengals:

House of Steel
02-07-2007, 10:50 AM
Well if Chad does this, you realize he is going to cause a major embrassement for the NFL. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

steelcurtain09
02-07-2007, 10:55 AM
not for the NFL just for the Bengals...

hed just be another arrest for them...
indecent exposure...

DIESELMAN
02-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Chad has got talent but hes an idiot.....

Captcoolhand
02-07-2007, 11:56 AM
I don't know who is the bigger fool Chad or you for buying into this:dunno:

TEEMONT
02-07-2007, 12:31 PM

ouch thats kinda rough....

DIESELMAN
02-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Easy brother, calling people a fool ain't right.

House of Steel
02-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Knowing Ocho Cinco, you don't know what to expect. Anything is possible with Chad.

Steelx
02-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Chad is a great player with great work ethic and he likes to have FUN. He has not committed any crimes? Where is the Chris Henry thread about him pointing guns at cops?

Captcoolhand
02-07-2007, 12:54 PM
ouch thats kinda rough....
Rough:scratch:

Easy brother, calling people a fool ain't right.you're right but this is soft compare to what could get slung around here:lol: :lol:

SteelerFan87
02-07-2007, 01:42 PM
First of all, Chad has been known to talk about what he's planning to do as far as celebrations before and not gone through with it. I think this is just an attempt to get attention/more people to watch the Pro Bowl (although, personally, this makes me NOT want to watch it)

That said, if anything, this should be HUGE motivation for the NFC DBs to cover Chad like glue. For themselves, and as a service to all mankind. NOBODY wants to see that ****.

DIESELMAN
02-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Rough:scratch:
you're right but this is soft compare to what could get slung around here:lol: :lol:thats the reason I like posting here, no BS gets slung around here like at other sites. Thats another reason I quit posting at SF is because people would talk stupid crap all the time with nothing but 4 letter words and belittling everybody for no reason.

BB2W
02-07-2007, 03:15 PM
Chad Johnson's act is old... It can't be good for a team to drag this side show from city to city.

Blitzburgh55
02-07-2007, 03:16 PM
You dont want Joe Buck annoucning you saw what he said when Moss did a fake moon