PDA

View Full Version : I don't like Prince but.....

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2007, 11:00 PM
He put on one helluva show at halftime. Ive never liked him or his music but I give the guy credit for being a great musician. His style and that whole "symbol" thing always made me wonder but by far, that was the best show at halftime during the superbowl in years !! The stage, pyro, chicks, it definately put Janet, Justin, and the 'Stones to shame.

Koopa
02-04-2007, 11:03 PM
i didn't watch it, but he's a faggot......and i was hoping something bad would happen in the rain lol

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2007, 11:06 PM
nah dude, he really did put on an awesome show...however once the bit with him standing behind the big see through curtain playing his "signature guitar" , OMG that was F'n hilarious !! :lol: :lol:

Ambridge
02-04-2007, 11:06 PM
i didn't watch it, but he's a faggot......and i was hoping something bad would happen in the rain lol

I was wondering if he was going to get "zapped" on stage being around all that electrical equipment while in the rain.

Steelx
02-04-2007, 11:07 PM
TG you been drinking tonight? Alright the pyro was pretty good but the music and the lyrics were um yeah tape delay if you ask me and the rain was ditorting everything.

Koopa
02-04-2007, 11:09 PM
there's a delay on the whole game, i think it's a 5 min delay......

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2007, 11:19 PM
Based on what we've seen the last few years with the Rolling Stone who look like they've got 1 foot in the grave as it is, and the whole Justin/Janet thing, Prince's show was pretty good; not perfect by any means but better than recent years :lol:

Steelersfan
02-04-2007, 11:45 PM
It was OK for Prince. I'll also give him credit. I think it was better than the past couple easily. Now get Metallica on there!

Steelx
02-04-2007, 11:48 PM
It was OK for Prince. I'll also give him credit. I think it was better than the past couple easily. Now get Metallica on there!
Now thats some funny chit right there I just told the wife during that show they shold have some metallica up there

Steelersfan
02-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Now thats some funny chit right there I just told the wife during that show they shold have some metallica up there

Well if we say they should then they should! :lol:

Steelx
02-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Well if we say they should then they should! :lol:

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

floodcitygirl
02-05-2007, 12:40 AM
I don't and never have liked Prince but I thought he did ok. Billy Joel on the other hand I thought stunk up the National Anthem. He was all over the place!

kgreen
02-16-2007, 12:25 PM
Prince.....................where do I start. He began his show by using Queen's we will rock you. Then had marching band help in his second song, Stole the Foo Fighter's Best of You. And what is with his "signature guitar" and that curtain thing? In my opinion this one was not that good. It is on the same level as the Stones last year but better than McCartny. I think the NFL needs to bring back U2!! U2's show in 2002 was unreal and very powerful.

steelcurtain09
02-16-2007, 01:14 PM
they should have used the halftime show at the MNF game in New Orleans for this