PDA

View Full Version : Super Saturday?

kgreen
02-04-2007, 11:52 AM
There is an article on ESPN about the possiblity of the Super Bowl being moved to Saturdays. :clap:

The article is pretty good:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=tate/070129

I think it is a great Idea.:bigthumb:

BlitzburghNation
02-04-2007, 12:37 PM
There is an article on ESPN about the possiblity of the Super Bowl being moved to Saturdays. :clap:

I think it is a great Idea.:bigthumb:

:iagree:

SteelersfaninPhilly
02-04-2007, 01:12 PM
Just make the monday after the super bowl a national holiday.

Blitzburgh55
02-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Just make the monday after the super bowl a national holiday.

:argee:

Deffiantly

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2007, 01:36 PM
I understand how it would be nice to have it on a saturday so people have sunday to recover but Im more in agreement with the idea of making monday a national holiday instead ! :greengrin:

kgreen
02-04-2007, 02:44 PM
I understand how it would be nice to have it on a saturday so people have sunday to recover but Im more in agreement with the idea of making monday a national holiday instead ! :greengrin:

You know, making Monday a holiday would work just a well as if the game were moved to Saturday. However, I think that mondays can be important business days for some people. Also, think about how much time is spent in between the Conference championships and the Super Bowl. TWO WEEKS. Two weeks of media , hype, more hype, and too much hype. At one point it just has to make you crazy, I know it makes me crazy. I want to just get to the game and watch it, who cares about: "I think this media day comment was funny, lets talk about it for two more days." Plus, what would you call the holiday?:dunno:

Blitzburgh55
02-04-2007, 03:19 PM
You know, making Monday a holiday would work just a well as if the game were moved to Saturday. However, I think that mondays can be important business days for some people. Also, think about how much time is spent in between the Conference championships and the Super Bowl. TWO WEEKS. Two weeks of media , hype, more hype, and too much hype. At one point it just has to make you crazy, I know it makes me crazy. I want to just get to the game and watch it, who cares about: "I think this media day comment was funny, lets talk about it for two more days." Plus, what would you call the holiday?:dunno:National Stay Home Day

SteelCityMan786
02-04-2007, 04:09 PM

Make that Presidents day.

Koopa
02-04-2007, 04:42 PM
i would rather it be on saturday, sundays should be the day of rest instead of stressing out over the superbowl lol...........

****, i just remembered i have a psychology test tomorrow lol