PDA

View Full Version : Everyday fan going to the Super Bowl ? You're in the minority

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2007, 12:17 AM
The average annual income of a single person buying a ticket to the SuperBowl this year is $75,000 a year + . I don't know the stats but I'd wager a safe guess that atleast 80% of the people that go to the superbowl aren't fans of either team and probably half of those aren't even NFL fans much at all.

Game tickets suck as it is these days for regular season, but postseason and the SB, damn ! :banging:

Blitzburgh55
02-04-2007, 12:40 AM
My dad went last year with my uncle

Two years ago my uncle would of got to be got to gone for reatail price he was one of the winners of the season ticket holders but they lost in the AFC champs game but last year it cost tehm like 2500 a ticket

BlitzburghNation
02-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Almost went to DETROIT last year with my cousin but he backed out !
He almost got a great deal on some ticket's :banging:
Mr. Top Gun is workin on that next 10 grand hard 2nite :lol:
He's got my vote for POST WHORE at least 4 tonight :clap:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2007, 12:51 AM
Im just inspired tonight :lol:

I'd love to see a super bowl live, but it's all I can do to try and score a couple sets of tickets each year to games as it is.

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-04-2007, 12:57 AM
My brother-in-law took his 3 sons with him to Detroit for the game last year. I can't imagine how much it cost them.

House of Steel
02-04-2007, 12:58 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-PITTSBURGH-STEELERS-PSL-PERSONAL-SEAT-LICENSES_W0QQitemZ190077381543QQihZ009QQcategoryZ1 6122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Too bad no one in here could afford these!!! Time to get some lottery numbers.

BlitzburghNation
02-04-2007, 01:03 AM
:
Im just inspired tonight :lol:

I'd love to see a super bowl live, but it's all I can do to try and score a couple sets of tickets each year to games as it is.

Me to,,,,,,,,,I try to get to at least one game a year !
Went to my 1st game at Heinz Field when they played the jag's and of course
we lost thanks to MADDOX :banging:
But when i was around all of my STEELER brethren i was in heaven ,,,,:clap:
Of course until MADDOX screwd us :banging: :cursin: :banging: