PDA

View Full Version : Pouncey with Hernandez, I hope this isn't true.

ChucktownSteeler
07-05-2013, 12:00 PM
http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/latest-news/2013/7/3/4491712/maurkice-pouncey-aaron-hernandez-shootings-2007

K Train
07-05-2013, 12:03 PM
It probably is true...i wouldnt really expect much to come from it though

K Train
07-05-2013, 12:05 PM
the guy has just been gunning people down for years though....crazy

ChucktownSteeler
07-05-2013, 01:51 PM
This will really confuse the crap out of Crash. He will argue with himself for days (maybe weeks, months) as to if Pouncey should be suspended.

C-town

Crash
07-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Pouncey should not be suspended unless charged with a crime.

At least that's according to the NFL, except when you are a white franchise QB with two rings who plays in Ray Lewis' (whom Goodell has a known bro-mance with) division.

Then you sit at home for a month.

K Train
07-05-2013, 02:39 PM
This will really confuse the crap out of Crash. He will argue with himself for days (maybe weeks, months) as to if Pouncey should be suspended.

C-town
i lol'd

ChucktownSteeler
07-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Pouncey should not be suspended unless charged with a crime.

At least that's according to the NFL, except when you are a white franchise QB with two rings who plays in Ray Lewis' (whom Goodell has a known bro-mance with) division.

Then you sit at home for a month.

Wait a minute, before Hernandez was charged you wanted him suspended. Based on that argument, do you want Maurkice Pouncey suspended? How about Mike Pouncey? Chris Rainey lived with them, should he be suspended? How about Urban Meyer, he was their coach?

K Train
07-05-2013, 02:48 PM
His head is going to explode

Crash
07-05-2013, 03:48 PM
Wait a minute, before Hernandez was charged you wanted him suspended. Based on that argument, do you want Maurkice Pouncey suspended? How about Mike Pouncey? Chris Rainey lived with them, should he be suspended? How about Urban Meyer, he was their coach?

I want Hernandez suspended NOW. This minute. The guy may be a freaking serial killer and Goodell has done NOTHING!

Where are the Rooney's? They should be demanding Hernandez's head on a stick.

Show some goddamn loyalty to the QB who put two more SB rings on your finger sperm lotto Art.

K Train
07-05-2013, 03:56 PM
its like you are a 5 year old. Hernandez has way more important people with much more power wanting his head on a stick. Football has NOTHING to do with it anymore, hes done. Suspending him now would make goodell look more ridiculous than you look every day posting nonsense.

Jesus, you just never ****ing stop. Get banned and come back with the same redundant bullshit. He doenst even have a team, he was cut immediately. Im sure the rooneys are sleeping just fine knowing that hernandez is never playing again, not that they should give a **** anyway.

Speeed
07-05-2013, 04:01 PM
It does not matter if this is true - if "this" means he was at the club. Big deal. The story was about how Pouncey had nothing to do with the event. Is that what you hope is true! I hope not. It just sounds like they were acquaintances, and Hernandez just went out to do some shooting. I bet there were dozens of others Hernandez knew at the club that had nothing to do with.

This is a non-story.

Crash
07-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Suspending him now would make goodell look more ridiculous than you look every day posting nonsense.

No it wouldn't. It would for once show Goodell did something right. But he won't do that. He has to wait until the media tells him what to do firsat before he acts.

As I said before, part of me hopes Hernandez skates free. I want to see what you guys do if the Pats bring him back, and Goodell does nothing to him. In fact, wouldn't shock me if Hernandez does get off, the Ravens sign him, and Goodell appoints new NFL employee Ray Lewis as his "mentor".

Crash
07-05-2013, 04:06 PM
It does not matter if this is true - if "this" means he was at the club. Big deal. The story was about how Pouncey had nothing to do with the event. Is that what you hope is true! I hope not. It just sounds like they were acquaintances, and Hernandez just went out to do some shooting. I bet there were dozens of others Hernandez knew at the club that had nothing to do with.

This is a non-story.

Nope doesn't matter. I like how everyone is trying to say Tebow was a peace maker all the while ignoring the fact that his Holiness was in a bar while not being old enough to drink.

K Train
07-05-2013, 04:13 PM
so now you arent allowed to be around people who are drinking? You are the one taking the holier than thou stance by saying that. Tebow was there, he was 20, and i HIGHLY doubt he was drinking

Hernandez will never play in the NFL again, even if he walks. Hes not THAT good, hes a middle of the pack undersized TE that has a TON of info coming out about him and his violence. No team would touch that, put your conspiracy theories away and quit being a broken record

Crash
07-05-2013, 04:18 PM
so now you arent allowed to be around people who are drinking? You are the one taking the holier than thou stance by saying that. Tebow was there, he was 20, and i HIGHLY doubt he was drinking

I didn't say he was drinking. I said what was his Holiness doing in a bar while not being old enough to drink?

Should he be at home?

Hernandez will never play in the NFL again, even if he walks. Hes not THAT good, hes a middle of the pack undersized TE that has a TON of info coming out about him and his violence. No team would touch that, put your conspiracy theories away and quit being a broken record

Ray Lewis kept playing, no? Pac-Man Jones? Perrish Cox?

I'll bet you $100 that if Hernandez avoids jail, that he will be employed by an NFL team at the start of the next season he is eligible to play.

So put up, or shut up.

K Train
07-05-2013, 04:27 PM
this is way worse than ray lewis, at least lewis left doubt...hernandez is screwed. Even so, hernandez isnt even a fraction as talented as ray lewis, no team is going to touch him.

And he wont be allowed to play, even if he does walk. I guarantee he will be suspended, i dont really care either way but at least it would shut you up. Pacman jones is a choir boy compared to hernandez, and he has been arrested several times for thuggish things but never convicted and never did any time. Cox had all of his charges dropped. 25 for life for multiple homicides including a murder 1 is a bit more serious than smacking a stripper

But yeah, just keep saying the same things over and over again

Crash
07-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Pacman jones is a choir boy compared to hernandez, and he has been arrested several times for thuggish things but never convicted and never did any time.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT......wrong answer #1.

Jones plead no contest to the Nevada shooting in 2007.

Cox had all of his charges dropped.

BZZZZZZZZZZZT...wrong answer #2.

Cox was found not guilty of felony rape, at trial. Nothing was dropped. He was charged and tried and somehow found not guilty despite his words, and the evidence, pointing to his guilt.

But yeah, just keep saying the same things over and over again

I noticed YOU not saying you would accept the bet I offered.

Tells me you aren't as confident in Goodell (or the NFL) as you claim to be.

Speeed
07-05-2013, 04:53 PM
What do you mean "it does not matter." I can't quite figure out the intent of your reply. If you mean he is guilty just for being there, that is incorrect. If I were at a club, with a guy I knew, and he decided to kill someone, I am guilty of zero, zilch. If you mean that it is indeed not an issue, then I agree.

The title of this thread implies Pouncey did something wrong. The linked article says otherwise. I don't know if that was done intentionally by the poster or not.

What the heck does that obscure Tebow reference have to do with this discussion!?

Nope doesn't matter. I like how everyone is trying to say Tebow was a peace maker all the while ignoring the fact that his Holiness was in a bar while not being old enough to drink.

Crash
07-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Nope, Pouncey did nothing wrong. Just people fishing to try and link him to this garbage.

TarlsQtr
07-05-2013, 05:10 PM

You show how ridiculous you are with every utterance.

So, my 7 year old is doing something wrong when I take him to Applebees or O'Charley's? "The Swamp" is a bar/restaurant, just like Applebees.

Speeed
07-05-2013, 05:50 PM
I was not sure, thanks for clarifying.

Nope, Pouncey did nothing wrong. Just people fishing to try and link him to this garbage.

Crash
07-05-2013, 08:12 PM
So, my 7 year old is doing something wrong when I take him to Applebees or O'Charley's?

No, he's with an adult.

There's also photos of Tebow drinking during his Gator days on the web, and that's fine, college kids drink.

But don't portray him as something he isn't either. His whole "image" is nothing more than an act, a farce.

K Train
07-06-2013, 12:00 AM
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT......wrong answer #1.

Jones plead no contest to the Nevada shooting in 2007.

BZZZZZZZZZZZT...wrong answer #2.

Cox was found not guilty of felony rape, at trial. Nothing was dropped. He was charged and tried and somehow found not guilty despite his words, and the evidence, pointing to his guilt.

I noticed YOU not saying you would accept the bet I offered.

Tells me you aren't as confident in Goodell (or the NFL) as you claim to be.

cox had the law suit dropped, thats what i meant

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-06-26/perrish-cox-lawsuit-dismissed-49ers-cornerback-denver-judge

Crash
07-06-2013, 12:10 AM
cox had the law suit dropped, thats what i meant

Because he settled with her.

LatrobePA
07-06-2013, 12:11 AM
This is a non story who the F cares if the brothers were with this sh-it bag at the club...

steelchamp204
07-06-2013, 01:00 AM
These boards anymore, :evilshake:

Crash
07-06-2013, 01:08 AM
I agree. Sickens me that "Steeler fans" stick up for a corrupt bastard like Roger Goodell.

Maybe when he tries again to deliberately screw this team maybe, just maybe, they'll get the hint.

scudmissile29
07-06-2013, 04:52 AM
Haha, I enjoyed reading the arguments on page 2

FlatsSteeler
07-06-2013, 08:16 AM
I will admit this story is just a filler for a bored writer and is mainly Bull $hit.....BUT....What disturbs me a little is if indeed the victims stole a neck chain from one of the Pouncey Twins either they were pussies and couldn't fight back or get it back........or worse yet had Hernandez do their dirty work.....either way if true It doesn't say much for the Pouncey Twins........Just Sayin.......

Speeed
07-06-2013, 10:26 AM
Maybe they took the high road. It could have been a cheap, flashy necklace not worth getting into trouble over. If it was worth anything I would think a call to the police would be the solution.

I will admit this story is just a filler for a bored writer and is mainly Bull $hit.....BUT....What disturbs me a little is if indeed the victims stole a neck chain from one of the Pouncey Twins either they were pussies and couldn't fight back or get it back........or worse yet had Hernandez do their dirty work.....either way if true It doesn't say much for the Pouncey Twins........Just Sayin.......

FlatsSteeler
07-06-2013, 10:34 AM
Maybe they took the high road. It could have been a cheap, flashy necklace not worth getting into trouble over. If it was worth anything I would think a call to the police would be the solution.
Apparently somebody got in trouble for it(couple people shot)........I am not too far removed from UF football this doesn't surprise me in the least.....A call to the police.....ha for sure you are living in another world......

TarlsQtr
07-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Because he settled with her.

Like Ben settled with McNulty in Vegas in January 2012?

Sources at the time said Ben settled for "less than a game check." It does not sound like a lot but a game check (depending on what year's check we are talking about) would have been $350,000 (2011 game check) to almost $700,000 (2012 game check).

TarlsQtr
07-06-2013, 12:32 PM
No, he's with an adult.

So, a 20 year old has to have an adult to go to Applebees? What a joke...

There's also photos of Tebow drinking during his Gator days on the web, and that's fine, college kids drink.

Irrelevant.

But don't portray him as something he isn't either. His whole "image" is nothing more than an act, a farce.

Wow. A nice example of a perfectionist fallacy. That he is not "perfect" and may have drank in college does not make his life an "act" or a "farce." We all fall short of perfect conduct. The guy has done tons of good in his short life and most of whom ignore that fact to point out a supposed character flaw are usually unhappy with their own pathetic lives.

I mean seriously. You cannot admit for one minute that Ben has acted like a complete douche in the past yet you call Tim freaking Tebow's life (who helped build a hospital in the Philippines) an "act" and a "farce."

Crash
07-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Ben DID NOT PAY MCNULTY a dime.

You can take from that what you will.

There's a lot of behind the scenes stuff the NFL (who told Ben to settle) and the media haven't reported about that lawsuit.

Because it doesn't fit the agenda.

Cox is as guilty as sin. His words, and the evidence point to that.

Lawyers out here in Colorado were/are stunned that he got off at trial based on what he said, and what the physical evidence provided.

Crash
07-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Wow. A nice example of a perfectionist fallacy. That he is not "perfect" and may have drank in college does not make his life an "act" or a "farce." We all fall short of perfect conduct. The guy has done tons of good in his short life and most of whom ignore that fact to point out a supposed character flaw are usually unhappy with their own pathetic lives.

You mean like media and Steelers "fans" have done with Ben?

The only difference between Ben and other athletes off the field is he doesn't run to the nearest camera every time he provides something for someone off the field.

TarlsQtr
07-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Ben DID NOT PAY MCNULTY a dime.

You can take from that what you will.

There's a lot of behind the scenes stuff the NFL (who told Ben to settle) and the media haven't reported about that lawsuit.

Because it doesn't fit the agenda.

It was widely reported in the media that Ben paid "less than a game check." Do you have a source that he paid not a "dime?"

TarlsQtr
07-06-2013, 12:45 PM
You mean like media and Steelers "fans" have done with Ben?

Red herring. This conversation is not about what you perceive "the media and Steelers 'fans'" have done with Ben.

There is a HUGE difference between story after story about Ben (and two rape accusations) and an accusation of underage drinking pictures (which I have only seen come from you).

The only difference between Ben and other athletes off the field is he doesn't run to the nearest camera every time he provides something for someone off the field.

Yeah, Ben only runs for the cameras when he has a blister on his big toe that he wants to say needed to be amputated or when he looks like this:

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ben-roethlisberger-drunk-pictures2.jpg

Crash
07-06-2013, 12:48 PM
It was widely reported in the media that Ben paid "less than a game check."

No, that was widely reported by Mike Florio and his famous "un-named sources".

Florio also reported that Ben was banned from Arnold Palmer's golf course.

And yet, he played a round there with Natalie Gulbis well after Florio's "scoop".

Crash
07-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Red herring. This conversation is not about what you perceive "the media and Steelers 'fans'" have done with Ben.

There is a HUGE difference between story after story about Ben (and two rape accusations) and an accusation of underage drinking pictures (which I have only seen come from you).

Yeah, Ben only runs for the cameras when he has a blister on his big toe that he wants to say needed to be amputated or when he looks like this:

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ben-roethlisberger-drunk-pictures2.jpg

That pic is 8 years old. So it's OK for Tebow to drink, but not Ben?

Hypocrite.

Crash
07-06-2013, 12:51 PM

The 2nd accusation was brought on by the first. The GA woman who started the whole mess wasn't even the accuser. It was the woman who was mad at Ben because he ignored her advances, then she brought up Reno, and was removed from the VIP area.

As I posted before, when the DVD interview of the GA accuser (and her pathetic friends) was shown to the public? The tide began to turn for Ben among fans with a brain. Five minutes into watching that it was apparent that he was innocent.

That's why Bright preached his sermon first, and then got into the legal specifics later. Those bar whores hoodwinked him and his people and they wasted the state's money.

So rather than admit that, he had to preach to make up for it.

TarlsQtr
07-06-2013, 01:06 PM
No, that was widely reported by Mike Florio and his famous "un-named sources".

Florio also reported that Ben was banned from Arnold Palmer's golf course.

And yet, he played a round there with Natalie Gulbis well after Florio's "scoop".

You now switch to a genetic fallacy (while never actually providing evidence that Ben did NOT pay a "dime").

Crash
07-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Florio was the one who said he settled for less than a game check.

No one else.

He didn't pay HER.

It's not hard to figure out.

TarlsQtr
07-06-2013, 01:15 PM
That pic is 8 years old. So it's OK for Tebow to drink, but not Ben?

Hypocrite.

LOL

1) The picture was not posted to criticize Ben for drinking. It was to show that he is a camera hog (what you implied Tebow was) when he wants to be (just like when he can talk about playing injured).

2) I never said it was "OK" for Tebow to be drinking. (straw man/red herring).

No hypocrisy at all on my part but I WILL give you two great examples of it.

You implied that Florio's report about Ben paying "less than a game check" is illegitimate because he got the facts wrong about Ben not being able to play at Arnold Palmer's golf course. Are all of your football comments illegitimate because you said the Steelers were playing "prevent" when Fitz burned us late in the Super Bowl?

You implied that Florio's report was also illegitimate because he used "unnamed sources" to report that Ben paid a settlement yet you provide NO source to back your claim that Ben did not pay "a dime."

Are you sure that you want to talk about hypocrisy?

Crash
07-06-2013, 01:19 PM
You implied that Florio's report about Ben paying "less than a game check" is illegitimate because he got the facts wrong about Ben not being able to play at Arnold Palmer's golf course.

Um, no, I said you were wrong when you said it was "widely reported". It wasn't. It was Mike Florio, who's not the most "credible" media outlet despite his partnership with NBC.

TarlsQtr
07-06-2013, 01:19 PM
Florio was the one who said he settled for less than a game check.

No one else.

He didn't pay HER.

It's not hard to figure out.

That is one more source than you have to back up your claim that Ben did not pay a "dime."

It's not hard to figure out that he has a better chance of being correct than you...

Crash
07-06-2013, 01:22 PM
That is one more source than you have to back up your claim that Ben did not pay a "dime."

It's not hard to figure out that he has a better chance of being correct than you...

Based on what? Florio also reported that Ben "took a leak" on a golf course after Georgia.

Um, it was someone who played IN FRONT of Ben's group.

Anything else?

TarlsQtr
07-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Um, no, I said you were wrong when you said it was "widely reported". It wasn't. It was Mike Florio, who's not the most "credible" media outlet despite his partnership with NBC.

LOL Right. And the "Arnold Palmer" golf course anecdote was thrown in for what reason, other than to discredit Florio regarding the Ben payment story?

Take a minute to get your story straight...

The rest of us know what hypocrisy is, you live it.

TarlsQtr
07-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Based on what? Florio also reported that Ben "took a leak" on a golf course after Georgia.

Um, it was someone who played IN FRONT of Ben's group.

Anything else?

A) Who cares?

B) When I golf, I see what people do behind me all the time.

And let's get back to the point. One reporter has reported that Ben paid. You have shown ZERO that said otherwise.

No amount of assassinating the source's character will fix that.

Crash
07-06-2013, 01:34 PM
LOL Right. And the "Arnold Palmer" golf course anecdote was thrown in for what reason, other than to discredit Florio regarding the Ben payment story?

No, because that's what Florio is. He's a rumor monger.

One reporter has reported that Ben paid.

And he's wrong. He claims a source told him McNulty was paid.

I know for a FACT, that SHE wasn't.

Christ I'm basically telling you what transpired and you still can't figure it out.

Nolrog
07-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Why do you feed the troll? Put him on ignore and skip over everything he says. He'll get bored and move somewhere else.

TarlsQtr
08-28-2013, 10:34 AM
One "revelation" is that Urban Meyer covered up failed drug tests and some violence...

• Hernandez was a heavy user of angel dust, and had become so paranoid over the last year that he carried a gun wherever he went.

• He surrounded himself with a cohort of gangsters, and cut himself off from his family and teammates.

• Hernandez had so infuriated his head coach, Bill Belichick, with missed practices and thug-life stunts, that he was one misstep from being cut.

• Both his parents, Dennis and Terri, had criminal records, as did much of his extended family.

• Terri allegedly cheated on Dennis before his death with a violent drug dealer named Jeffrey Cummings, then married Cummings after Dennis died and moved him into the house she shared with Aaron.

• In college his coach (then-University of Florida head coach Urban Meyer) may have helped cover up failed drug tests, along with two violent incidents — an assault and a drive-by shootout outside a local bar.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/five-revelations-from-rolling-stones-aaron-hernandez-story-20130827#ixzz2dH4wu8Va
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

LatrobePA
08-28-2013, 11:37 AM
Lol what a freaking mess!!!

K Train
08-28-2013, 11:44 AM
One "revelation" is that Urban Meyer covered up failed drug tests and some violence...

They raise them real hard in suburbia connecticutt

TarlsQtr
08-28-2013, 12:59 PM
Wow. More stuff coming out. Rolling Stone claims that Hernandez told Belichek at the combine that his life was "in danger" and Belichek did nothing about it other than tell him to get a "safe house."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23363898/report-bill-belichick-knew-aaron-hernandez-felt-his-life-was-in-danger

coldrolled
08-28-2013, 01:24 PM
Im sure he has knocked off more than these three people in his life. he is obviously a gang boy, a Blood..

Real Deal Steel
08-28-2013, 06:17 PM
Urban Meyer is a creep.

Nolrog
08-28-2013, 06:27 PM

I have a hard time believing much of this. Hernandez was a heavy angel dust user, but never failed a drug test? He was one step from being cut yet they gave him a, what, 60 million dollar contract? Plus he's suing for work out bonuses. None of that adds up.

TarlsQtr
08-28-2013, 06:32 PM
I have a hard time believing much of this. Hernandez was a heavy angel dust user, but never failed a drug test? He was one step from being cut yet they gave him a, what, 60 million dollar contract? Plus he's suing for work out bonuses. None of that adds up.

Well, that is why I put quotes around "revelations." It is Rolling Stone. It would not shock me if some of that is true but I would not be shocked if some is BS as well. There does seem to be more than one source for Hernandez telling hoody that he feared for his life though.

Mike Tomlin
08-29-2013, 12:48 AM
They raise them real hard in suburbia connecticutt
That's the most surprising thing to me through all of it lol . I mean anyone can be a killer but you mean to tell me they are actually gang banging in the suburbs of Connecticut now? They gotta be banging for the glamour of it cause there is nothing hard about leaving there.

ChucktownSteeler
08-29-2013, 12:02 PM
Maybe Tebow can take his spot at TE.

coldrolled
08-29-2013, 12:50 PM
Maybe Tebow can take his spot at TE.

Maybe we need Tebow as a TE.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-29-2013, 02:53 PM
I think if Tebow could play TE then the Pats would have at least tried him out there since they have an undrafted TE starting with Gronk injured/Hernandez in jail......