PDA

View Full Version : preseason hall of fame game....

Koopa
02-03-2007, 04:11 PM
so now we have to play five worthless preseason games....we are playing against the saints...... just heard it on nfl.com, i'm watching that hall of fame **** lol........they said it will be on nfl network....i really hate nfl network, i never get to watch **** anymore lol

BB2W
02-03-2007, 04:59 PM
You're gonna have to get the NFLN Koop. Hopefully the NFL and the cable companies can get it worked out so you dont have to get a dish. I got Direct TV before last season and I love it... same price as cable where I live.

TEEMONT
02-03-2007, 05:03 PM
You're gonna have to get the NFLN Koop. Hopefully the NFL and the cable companies can get it worked out so you dont have to get a dish. I got Direct TV before last season and I love it... same price as cable where I live.

I have comcast and have NFLN on right now.

AZ_Steeler
02-03-2007, 05:04 PM
I just heard this news myself... It's cool to be on such a big stage but I think I could live without the Steelers playing in the HOF game...

I'm with you on the NFLN Koop! It's not fair and someone needs to put an end to it :cursin:

Koopa
02-03-2007, 05:05 PM

now, i don't like that station, it's where the rejects go when espn or fsn won't take them.....when i was at my grandparents, they had direct tv and i saw it...and i went to my cousins house to watch the steelers browns game and everything was horrible..... i just hate that they are taking games away from cbs, espn, fox, and nbc

Blitzburgh55
02-03-2007, 05:51 PM
I have cable and NFLN

Koopa
02-03-2007, 06:22 PM
not everyone has the same type of cable though

i have cma cable and they are gay lol

BB2W
02-03-2007, 06:42 PM
Time Warner doesn't have NFLN either... I beleive most cable companies don't.

OneSteelSoldier
02-03-2007, 07:18 PM
The NFLN is AWESOME!!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2007, 07:27 PM
Gotta love NFLN, I couldn't live without it..but as far as the Steelers playing in the HOF game, UGH !! 4 preseason games is too many if you ask me and now we play in 5 this year which adds to the chances of more potential injury !

BlitzburghNation
02-03-2007, 07:34 PM
:iagree:
I hate pre-season,,,,,,,,,, Seems like every year a star goes down !
I hope TOMLIN plays starters very,very,very,,,,,,,,LITTLE :2cents:

Captcoolhand
02-03-2007, 10:24 PM
F*cK Cable or Dish I'll be there baby:yesnod:
thats closer than going to Pittsburgh:lol:

House of Steel
02-04-2007, 12:21 AM
get ready to fork over $200 + for a ticket, Capt. Damn wish I was in speaking terms with my family, I could easily get 4 tickets for free at the 30 yard line, they go for $295 a pop. My stepmom, my aunt, and my grandmother works for one of the major sponsor of the Hall of Fame Festival, Canton City Schools Federal Credit Union. I am kicking myself for this one. They will expect me to pay for all the bullshit we've shared in the last two years.