PDA

View Full Version : Penguins - NHL's most overrated team

scudmissile29
05-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Penguins = Cowboys

2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013

Embarrassing.

With Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Kirs Letang and Fleury you would think on paper we end up in at least the conf finals each year.

I forgot, we also have Iginla now.

This team is pathetic, I don't think Bylsma is a great coach, more of a product of the actual team.

I think we got really lucky in 2009 -- Capitals choked that year away (should have won that and the next year as well).

Looks like we are the Cowboys of the NHL and the new Capitals in the playoffs.

I think the Islanders win 4-3

Can't keep giving away leads. Fire Bylsma.

Ibleedblk&gld
05-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Stupid penalties, bad turnovers, and wushu washy defense is mainly to blame...fleury is looking like he did last year in the 1st round...this team definitely has the talent, and has no problem scoring...they need to focus on the game and buckle down on D if they want to turn this series around...let's hope Vokoun can hold down the fort tomorrow night...

scudmissile29
05-09-2013, 04:14 AM
Stupid penalties, bad turnovers, and wushu washy defense is mainly to blame...fleury is looking like he did last year in the 1st round...this team definitely has the talent, and has no problem scoring...they need to focus on the game and buckle down on D if they want to turn this series around...let's hope Vokoun can hold down the fort tomorrow night...

What the hell happened after the 5-0 start... that was perfect then followed by some 4 paltry games

LatrobePA
05-09-2013, 10:39 AM
I gotta agree with my man Flame.. Sure is looking that way now!

BlacknGold Bleeder
05-14-2013, 09:26 AM
Probably most over rated team in second round...:whatever:

scudmissile29
05-14-2013, 11:30 AM
Probably most over rated team in second round...:whatever:

I wouldn't take the Sens lightly.

If the Pens do, they will be beaten.

On paper they have the best squad, but so have the Capitals for the past couple of seasons.

LatrobePA
05-14-2013, 12:13 PM
Pens vs Sens will be a tight series. We didn't match up real well with the speed of the islanders and the Sens are just as fast. Our D will have problems but so should theirs.

The Crap-itals lolol Ovi was in tears and I thought played an fn dirty *** game last night. Ovi, 1 goal in the series!

BlacknGold Bleeder
05-15-2013, 11:09 PM
It should be a great series. The Pens play to the level of their competition, historically, so their play will be better but I don't think anyone is saying that they are taking them lightly...

Black@Gold Forever32
05-16-2013, 01:39 AM
Really its going to come down to goaltending for the Pens....If TV can keep up his solid play then the Pens will be alright......Just keep Flower's *** on the bench....lol